Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Raiko (water bender) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Raiko (water bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Raiko (water bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Raiko (water bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Raiko (water bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Raiko (water bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Raiko (water bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Raiko (water bender) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Raiko (water bender) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Raiko (water bender) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Raiko (water bender) I_vote_lcapRaiko (water bender) I_voting_barRaiko (water bender) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Raiko (water bender) I_vote_lcapRaiko (water bender) I_voting_barRaiko (water bender) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Raiko (water bender)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiko
Novice
Novice
Raiko

Raiko (water bender) Empty
PostSubject: Raiko (water bender)   Raiko (water bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:03 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Raiko
    Birthplace: In a small remote village within the lands of the southern water tribe.
    Current Residence: Raiko is a drifter, he travels throughout the lands never stopping anywhere long enough to call it home.
    Rank: An extremely dark and evil dark water bender, with an unnatural focus on blood bending.
    Occupation: He drifts through the land doing what ever he can to survive.
    Element: Evil water bending
    Pets: None at the moment
    Weapons: None just his bending ability

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 9/90
    Blood type: AB- the rarest blood form on the world
    Hobbies: Traveling and fighting are Raikos only hobbies.
    Quirks:
    Family:
    Father: Raikos father was also a water bender of the Southern Water Tribe. His father was named Vanderham and was one of the top dogs in a notorious street gang many years ago. He used his bending ability more specifically his blood bending ability to intimidate non benders and force them into paying protection money to his gang. After years of avoiding capture the law finally caught up with him, he was arrested for corruption and blood bending. This lead to his water bending ability being taken from him and being sentenced to life in prison. While in prison he met Raikos mother.
    Mother: Raikos mother was a sweet non bending woman, she cared about all forms of life which lead to her taking a voluntary job as a psychologist at the prison which Vanderham had been sent to. She worked with him on his issues for many years and as much as she tried to fight it she ended up falling in love with him. This forbidden romance carried on for 6 months until she found herself with child. The prison service found out about it soon after and forbade the two from seeing each other, her parents and friends also found out and snubbed her. So cast out into the cold all alone and heavily pregnant she made her way to the Southern Water tribe wanting her child to be bought up in the same surroundings as their father. When she went into labor she found that it wasn't one child she was with but three triplets! However the strain of child berth was to much for her and she died during it.
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: His hair is completely jet black! However unlike the traditional water benders who have the straight hair tied back in a variation of fashions, Raikos hair is shoulder length and extremely scruffy often covering his face. If it was to be compared to anyone's it would be Aragron from Lord of the Rings. He also has black unshaven stubble over his face.
    Eyes: His eyes are a strange mixture of blue and red. They are predominantly blue with dashes of red throughout them.
    Height: Raiko is a huge man with a towering height of 7ft!
    Clothes: Raiko wears black clothing with armor that is a dark blue color. Over top he wears a large black coat with the hood up covering his face and when traveling ties a bandanna around his mouth. All his clothes are travel stained.
    Skin: Raiko has a brown skin complexion much like the Polynesians. With rough callused hands.
    Body Type: Raiko is a tall heavily muscled man, although his physique is hidden through his clothing there is not an ounce of fat oh him.
    Image:
    Raiko (water bender) Eso-breton
    This is kind of what I'm wanting him to look like fully clothed except with no weapons and instead of the armor being gold I want it a dark blue.

But a physique like this
    Raiko (water bender) Sonny-bill-williams-1

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Raiko has a very aggressive personality due to his rough childhood, he loathes non benders viewing them as weak people who have no place in the world. He respects one thing and one thing only power, if people possess it he is drawn to it like a moth to light, he craves it and worships people with it.
    Many of the people he associate's with are akin to those his father had connections with, although not a criminal himself these are the kind of people he can relate to. The reason he finds it so easy to fit in with this type of person is due to their childhoods being similar to his own, although he does not have a lot in common with them he admirers the physically hard working benders of the world and will sit down for a conversation and drink with them any time.
    Although Raiko respects people with power he holds no allegiance to the Royals of the world. He see's them as people being born into a position of power not earning it. In his mind they are people who have never had to work for anything in their lives it is all handed to them on a silver platter. The hate he has for the royals matches the feelings he has towards non benders if not surpassing it.
    Raiko is a drifter never settling in one place for to long, he is scared of letting people get too close to him so although he is a friendly enough person to the types of people I have mentioned above he never opens himself up to them or anyone.
    Personal Strengths:
    1) The evil ways of water bending have always come naturally to Raiko and he thrives in it.
    2) Surviving, no matter what the situation he always finds a way to survive.
    3) Fighting, living the life he has lead one could not have survived it unless they are a fighter.
    Personal Weaknesses:
    1) His most significant weakness is his ability to open up to people he never wants to let them get to close.
    2) Longing for family, he has gone from family to family from a young age and although he will never admit it he yearns for it. He often wonders if he has any siblings.
    3) His thirst for power often means he will forfeit the good things in life for it.
    Hamartia: How little he trusts humanity.
    Personal Hero: The all powerful avatar.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To be one of the most powerful people in the world and to know about his family and have one of his own.

2) Bloodbending
    3) Traveling
    4) Fighting
    5) Working class benders e.g builders, fishermen/woman etc

Dislikes:
    1) Royals
    2) Non benders
    3) People trying to get to close to him.
    4) Weak people

Brief History: After his mother died giving birth to him and his sisters they were all separated, his sisters were sent to different villages in the northern water tribe while Raiko was adopted out to a family in the southern water tribe.
    Raiko knew there was something different about him from an early age but he did not figure out what it was until years later. His adopted father was not a nice man and when he was in a temper would beat him savagely. This carried on until Raiko turned 14 when he returned home one day to find his father in one of his moods again! His father came at him he put his hands up to defend himself and nothing came, Raiko looked up to see him frozen on the spot limbs contort and his father in agony. Raiko found out a lot that day, he found that he was adopted a water bender and a blood bender. Not knowing how to control his powers yet he accidentally killed his adopted father and ran before the law could catch up with him.
    Since that Raiko has been wandering the lands working where he can practicing his secret skills in secret!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raiko (water bender)   Raiko (water bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:11 am

Well there really is no such thing as evil bending but I can see what you mean. A little information blood bending is a sub element that breaks away from Water Bending. In theory you are still Water Bending.

Anyway >>

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Raiko
Novice
Novice
Raiko

PostSubject: Re: Raiko (water bender)   Raiko (water bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Thanks for that man much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiko (water bender)   Raiko (water bender) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiko (water bender)
Page 1 of 1