Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_vote_lcapHiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_voting_barHiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_vote_lcapHiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_voting_barHiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroshi
Novice
Novice

Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done)   Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:37 pm

BASICS

Name: Hiroshi Ota
Sub-type: Liquid bender
Pets: None
Weapons: Hiroshi carries a wide variety of small throwing needles, all crudely made and coated with poison. The poisons effect those affected by them in different ways, from temporary paralysis, laughing fits, extreme paranoia and sleep to much more serious ailments like contagious disease and death. Each is contained in a metal vial with others of its type and strapped to his chest beneath his vest. Hiroshi also carries 6 liters worth of his own specially made acid with him. This acid is quite corrosive, eating away at skin and leather in seconds. It takes a while, however, for the acid to go through tougher materials such as metal and rock.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Hiroshi has straight black hair that he keeps in a topknot. When his hair is down it hangs just below his ears.

Eyes: Hiroshi's eyes are dark and deep-set. They are extremely ordinary in every way.

Height: Hiroshi is about 5'6" tall and of a small-ish build. He is agile, however, and is a strong believer of the saying "the bigger they are, the harder they fall."

Clothes: Hitoshi's clothes are in the style of the fire nation. He wears an open black vest accented in red over a long sleeved red shirt. Two leather belts cross diagonally over his chest, each lined with row upon row of metal vials. His pants are charcoal gray with leather reinforced knees. On his back is an ornate metal case, strapped around his shoulders like a backpack. This case is made of a specially designed metal that is immune to the corosive effects of the 6 liters of acid usually contained inside.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Hiroshi is somewhat bitter; he tries to keep his bitterness out of his everyday life. Though he is not particularly outgoing, he tries to greet people with the common courtesy that they would be accustomed to.
Personal Strengths: Hiroshi has a great wealth of ingenuity and is almost never what one could call conventional.
Personal Weaknesses: Although he tries to act warm and welcoming, Hiroshi does not trust many people and, as such, lacks any sort of personal support system, be it friends or family. He prohibits himself from acting as most water benders do, and has alienated anyone who has tried to get close to him in the last 5 years.

Personal Hero: His wife. (Read below)

Likes: A warm cooked meal, small furry animals, the smell of sulfur, memories of his former life, wooden chests and long walks on the edge of volcanoes.

Dislikes: Waterbenders, Ice, the taste of cinnamon, animal droppings, rain, greed.

Brief History: Hiroshi started off life as most waterbenders do, living in a tribe. He was part of the Southern Water Tribe and began learning the ways of a waterbender under the guidance of the tribe elders

When Hiroshi was 14, the war started. He itched for the chance to prove himself in battle, but his tribe did not take up arms. Instead they took the chance to rebuild, a choice that frustrated Hiroshi. He began to speak out against the tribal leaders. He was forced to stay back, away from his chance to prove his meddle in the heat of battle. Hiroshi viewed his tribe as weak for not taking a side and began to become resentful of them. The conflict finally came to a head while Hiroshi had approached a tribal elder outside his dwelling. The elder had argued with Hiroshi and called him selfish. Hiroshi snapped and, using his waterbending, lashed out and severely injured the old man. Seeing what he had done, Hiroshi became scared. He was convinced that he would be punished severely. Fearing for his freedom, Hiroshi stole away in a boat and set sail out into the open ocean.

By a stroke of luck Hiroshi landed ashore somewhere on the Fire Nation mainland. He immediately found his way into the Fire Nation ranks and suited up. Forgoing his waterbending, Hiroshi instead fought with sword, axe, dagger and anything he could get his hands on. He gained the recognition of an officer and was transferred. In his new unit he began training as an assassin, learning about poisons and becoming a more proficient fighter. It was while he was training that he met a firebender named Kimi, his eventual wife. She encouraged him and even convinced him to practice his waterbending. With her influence and his ingenuity, he developed his own variety of waterbending, bending acid instead of water in an attempt to combine the burning intensity of firebending with the flow of waterbending. Their teamwork and battle prowess gained them recognition, their enemies watched for them, hoping to gain fame by defeating them.

Eventually, the war ended and the world was met with peace. Hiroshi married Kimi and they lived a happy, simple life for nearly a decade. (They were married 15 years ago, when Hiroshi was 19) After 10 years of marriage, they decided to have a child. Hiroshi was wary, both had been fire nation assassins and, as such, they had made many enemies. Kimi, however reassured him that they would be fine, they could handle any threat. Hiroshi found out, however, that she had been wrong. Kimi died shortly before she was due to give birth to their child, the cause of death remained unknown. Hiroshi was crushed and vowed revenge on anyone involved in the death of his wife and unborn child. With no leads, Hiroshi began searching, inquiring after known assassins in far away lands. Now Hiroshi is traveling the fire nation itself, searching for clues that may not exist.

Sorry that took so long, my computer crashed.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done)   Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:41 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done)   Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 am

I'm glad this character was approved. Hiroshi's personality is reasonable and ties with the plot. I can tell he'd be interesting to roleplay with. Great job Hiroshi. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done)   Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiroshi, Water Bender (Done)
Page 1 of 1