Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_vote_lcapKoyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_voting_barKoyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_vote_lcapKoyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_voting_barKoyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koyin Hakumada
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Koyin Hakumada

Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender Empty
PostSubject: Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender   Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:09 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Koyin Hakumada
    Birthplace: Village in the Southern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Village in the Southern Water Tribe
    Element: Water
    Pets:
    SuRu Kun - Giant Polar Wolverine
    Weapons: Koyin carries a machete and a dagger made of whale bone.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: December 2nd
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: Ice surfing, Swimming, Water bending,
    Quirks:
    - Favorite food is Otter-Penguin
    - Likes to Dance
    - Left Handed
    Family:
    - Grandpa(Deceased)
    - No siblings
    - Parents(Deceased)
    Character Theme:None

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Koyin has deep brown hair that is relatively straight. His hair falls down to his shoulders, and he has a Chin Strap beard with a Goatee that falls no further than his chin and touches his bottom lip.
    Eyes: Koyin has round pale blue eyes as common with people from the Southern Water Tribe.
    Height: 6'
    Clothes: Koyin wears tan pants with big snow boots, and a brown leather belt. He wears a hooded blue vest lined with white fur, over a long sleeve white shirt. Occasionally he will wear tan mittens.
    Skin: Koyin has smooth, light brown skin and prefers to keep it that way.
    Body Type: Koyin is well built and muscular. He isn't bodybuilder big, but he does have the muscles needed to be a strong capable warrior.
    Image: None

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Koyin is a very easygoing, go-with-the-flow kind of guy. He loves to have fun and stay active. He optimistic and sees the good instead of the bad. Koyin enjoys excitement in his life and would rather be part of a huge battle than relax. He is a hard worker and feels like there is always something to be done, and uses his seemingly endless energy to this cause. If he's not on Warrior duty, he is practicing his water bending. If he isn't practicing, he's doing something fun like ice surfing or hunting. Overall, Koyin's personality is similar to water itself. It flows and moves freely like water.
    Personal Strengths:
    - Agile
    - Skilled at Water bending
    - He goes-with-the-flow and adapts In situations
    - Thinks before he acts
    - Lots of Energy
    Personal Weaknesses:
    - Sometimes let's personal feelings about someone get in the way
    - Rushes into things sometimes
    - Can be impatient
    - Cautious to trust people
    Hamartia: Koyin's need to work hard will probably be the end of him. He always does his best and puts in the most effort. He has a sense of pride when he accomplishes something but failing something is nerve-wracking for him. He hates to let people down, especially ones he loves because of past experiences he blames himself for.
    Personal Hero: Grand Master Pakku of the Northern Water Tribe
    Dreams and Ambitions: Koyin dreams of being a master water bender and has already perfected the basics of water bending. Koyin also wants to find a young woman that fits his needs for a wife.

- Having fun
    - Being Active
    - Hunting
    - Making people smile

Dislikes:
    - Hot Weather
    - Ignorant People
    - Tons of Rules
    - Boring Things
    - Laziness

Brief History: Koyin has been a Waterbender all his life. As a child, he would watch the Tribe Waterbenders and imitate them. That's how he knew he wanted to be a Waterbending master. One day, he was old enough to learn Waterbending for himself. He jumped at the opportunity, eager to learn.
    Training was difficult and long. Koyin almost always went home sore. He didn't give up though, and he kept getting better. Soon, Koyin became one of the best Waterbenders in the village(second only to his grandpa and mentor). Koyin had a love for Waterbending, and enjoyed every aspect of it; the practice, the stress, the tiredness and the joys and excitement that came with it. As much as Koyin loved Waterbending, He had to stop because his Rite of Passage into adulthood was coming up.
    The day had come and Koyin was ready. It was his sixteenth birthday and he was ready to become a man. He had to go Icedodging, a very strenuous and difficult procedure. In Icedodging, a young man of the age of Sixteen has to steer a boat through perilous, iceberg infested waters. The currents are strong and if they make it to the other side alive and with the boat intact they become a man. Koyin had been ready from the start. He pushed the boat off shore with a wave and hopped in. Oar-in-hand Koyin quickly began to dodge the dangerous Icebergs. All was well until he saw a cluster of icebergs blocking his path. He acted quickly, and moved turned the boat. He had barely turned in time, skimming one of the icebergs unharmed. He had done it, and was finally a man! Koyin returned to shore with a huge grin on his face as he saw the village chief waiting for him. The chief congratulated him and gave him the Mark of The Wise.
    Koyin was finally a man and he was ready to continue his training. That's when the incident happened. Koyin and a small group of other Warriors left the village to go on a hunting trip since they saw a large group of Otter-Penguins. While they were gone, a large group of Bandits attacked the village. Koyin's grandpa was there though, and stood up for the village. He fought with all he had(and it was a lot seeing as how he is a Master Waterbender), and ultimately defeated the bandits. He had fought off and killed most of them but he was severely injured in the battle. After all he was fighting about twenty bandits by himself. Koyin returned with the other warriors to find the village half destroyed and his grandpa dead. His grandpa wasn't injured that badly, but he was old and couldn't recover from the injury. Koyin vowed to become a Master Waterbender to honor his Grandpa and from that day on he has practiced his Waterbending and helped teach others.
    Koyin is now Twenty-One and an experienced Warrior and Waterbender. He is still perfecting his techniques to become a Master, and he knows it will take time. He now protects the village, hunts and practices his Waterbending. Koyin looks forward to becoming a Master Waterbender and settling down with that special someone.

Last edited by Koyin Hakumada on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender   Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:28 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Koyin Hakumada, Water Bender
Page 1 of 1