Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Una Natsuki water bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Una Natsuki water bender I_vote_lcapUna Natsuki water bender I_voting_barUna Natsuki water bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Una Natsuki water bender I_vote_lcapUna Natsuki water bender I_voting_barUna Natsuki water bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Una Natsuki water bender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosewood920
Novice
Novice
Rosewood920

Una Natsuki water bender Empty
PostSubject: Una Natsuki water bender   Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:48 pm

BASICS|
Name: Una Natsuki
Birthplace: The Northern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Light Bender State of the Vermilion Dragon Empire
Element: Water/Ice (she is going to bend light too later)
Pets: A white polar bear
Name: Lakota Natsuki
Nickname:  Lakota
Species:  polar bear
Appearance:  white with ice and metal armor (look at char image)
Personality:  he is over protective of Una, but can be lazy most of the time
Background:  Una met Lakota at the North Pole and saved his life as a cub. Hes was being attacked by  a pack of wolves.
Weapons: dual daggers
Name:  Kee/Ki, and Koe/Ko (together they are called Kiko)
Amount:  two (dual)
Type:  dagger/knifes
Appearance:  silver blades with gold hilts and blue ribbon around the handle (look at char image)
Special Abilities: the weapons them self don't have any special abilities but Una can bend ice onto the blades and change the type of weapon, to some extent
Origin/History:  they were her ancestors when they were in the Century long war supporting Avatar Aang, in the northern and southern water tribes.
|OPTIONAL|  
Birthday: 24 December
Blood type: O+
Hobbies: she likes to water bend and travel with her pet polar bear Lakota
Quirks: she is OCD and must have everything be clean.
Family: Her mother was a water bender and her father was supposedly a light bender but she never met him he died when she was very young. Her mom moved to the southern water tribe after Una left to the Vermilion Dragon Empire. (if I need to add more about this let me know)
Character Theme: “Let it Go” from Frozen

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Her hair is usually a dirty blond color, its slightly curly and reaches down to her ankles, she likes to dye the ends blue. She also wears two small blue flowers to pin her hair up in the back of the head.
Eyes: Her eyes are bright blue. They are wide and beautiful with blue eye shadow
Height: around 5'5” (she is short)
Clothes: she wears Radiant Corona Corset, and a white/beige delight skirt, and a white empress cotton cameo boots, and a light blue Dulce Principe cape, and lastly blue/black Andromeda's touch gloves. (look at image)
Skin: She has smooth pale skin, with dark blue tiger pattern tattoos on her arms and legs.
Body Type: Slim build
Image: Una Natsuki water bender 41rf

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:  Una seems very nice but she can be really mean sometimes, she is quick to judge people and bases people off of assumptions, stereotypes,and stigmas. She can get very competitive and tough when needed. She loves to help people and loves when people ask her opinion or advice, because it makes her feel like she is better than them. She can be very tricky and love to get around or bend the rules to get what she wants. She is a sensitive person and tries to avoid conflict.  Most of the time she is gentle and kind and cares for others. She is a good humanitarian and that makes her a good leader because she understands her friends, but she does not want the attention of being a leader. Una is a smart and determined person, she knows what she wants and she goes and gets it. She isn't mean but she is kinda arrogant, and sort of looks down on people for doing stupid thing or acting childish. But she is very nice and tries to be helpful if people don't understand something. She loves learning new things and loves teaching others how to do things. Her fatal flaw is pride she knows that its pride so she ties to conscious of the fact. Una is a sweet person and cares for her friends. Anyone els e she doesn't care about she can easily get annoyed with . She is a sweetheart and tries to help others. She is quite and shy around people she doesn't know but loud and obnoxious around her friends. She never wants to start a fight but if one starts she won't stop. She can hold a grudge but if you sweet talk her she may forgive you. She's an animal lover, any size, shape, or form she loves them. She can be a major drama queen and very moody when she upset.
Personal Strengths:  she is very smart and clever, she is cautious and careful, she lets her emotions flow freely that helps with bending.
Personal Weaknesses: her being very defensive sometimes gets in the way of her water bending, she is not the best hand to hand fighter and mostly relies on her bending, she thinks that she is more smarter than everyone else.
Hamartia: Hubris means extreme pride or self-confidence. Hubris often indicates a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence, accomplishments or capabilities, especially when the person exhibiting it is in a position of power.
Personal Hero: the Avatar (whoever that might be)
Dreams and Ambitions: She dreams of helping the Avatar to bring peace to the world.
Likes: intelligent people, animals/nature, the colors blue and gold, the sun rise/set, water/snow/ice
Dislikes: being tricked/cheated, someone insulting her honor (even though they may be right), dark benders (its nothing personal she just doesn't trust them), power crazy people, sexist people.
Brief History:  Una was born int the Northern water tribe she loved to look at the water benders bend the water and ice, she soon learned how to bend water at age 5. her mom taught her everything she knew until Una was 10. On Una's 10th birthday she met and saved Lakota, her pet polar bear.  The she went to a water bending class and she soon excelled in water bending and joined an Advance class when she was 14. When she turned 16 she decided that she wanted to help find the Avatar and find out who her father was, So she packed up she things and left the Northern Water tribe and headed for the  Vermilion Dragon Empire.
On her way to the empire she traveled through the Earth kingdom and the Northern Air temples, and they taught her about the history of bending and how to understand the spirits and the Avatar. They also taught her helpful techniques for her bending.  When Una arrived at the  Vermilion Dragon Empire she started looking for a teacher to help her master water bending, she learned about blood bending and acid bending. Even though Una has not learned these techniques she is anxious to learn them.  
Char planer: Una masters water bending in a year on her 18th birthday and starts to learn blood bending. She experiences two great pains, the first must be a physical pain, the second is great emotional pain.  She learns light bending, masters light bending learns illusion bending, masters illusion bending.

Last edited by Rosewood920 on Tue May 06, 2014 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Una Natsuki water bender   Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Hi Very Happy It's good so far, I like it. Just a few things though, the Warriors of the Elements are similar to the Avatar in the sense that they are BORN being who they are, even if they don't know about it at first. Perhaps, would it be okay to edit that out?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Rosewood920
Novice
Novice
Rosewood920

PostSubject: Re: Una Natsuki water bender   Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:27 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Una Natsuki water bender   Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:07 am

Approved. Just note that the future part of your history, for when she turns 18, learning Light and Illusion bending, and mastering them, are gonna take a long time :p but they can be done.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Una Natsuki water bender   Una Natsuki water bender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Una Natsuki water bender
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: