Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
arena fight (practice) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_vote_lcaparena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_voting_bararena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_vote_lcaparena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_voting_bararena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

arena fight (practice)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

arena fight (practice) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Arlania smirked, she had enough fun, no it was time to fight once more. She watched as Leo came up and attacked him, well since they were fighting once more, it seemed okay to attack the other member. " Leo!" She screamed out with a smirk, " Release the Fire bender, we need all participants for this one."

She said with that she sprinted and slid underneath one of the Kangs that stood there. She Bended water from the wet ground up in between the clones legs as she slid underneath it. She bended it to wrap up and around the Kang and incase him in Ice, hopefully it was the real one after all.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:15 am

leo sighed, "alright," leo removed the cube of light, ant turned to the other kang, he was a little distracted. he created a large sphere of light, leo intended to split it into smaller sized spheres, however he accedentially, compressed it and threw it at the boulder...soon after an the sphere exploded into light however also destroying the boulder.
Back to top Go down
Kane Friax
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kane Friax

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:04 pm

[[BACK! now, whose turn is it?]]
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:16 pm

(MINE! Now that I can actually do something.)

Jonathon was getting bored waiting in that cube. So when it disappeared, he wasn't expecting it to be honest. There was a quiet thud when he landed on the ground, he was on his feet faster then he'd fallen though. "Ok punk. No holding back now." Jonathon said, fire building up around him, smoke wafting from his foot prints. He was angry. "Time for you to GET WHAT'S COMING!" The fire bender drew his sword and launched himself across the arena at Leo. As he was in mid launch he threw a fire ball at Leo, just for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Kane Friax
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kane Friax

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Before the light orb could hit the boulder, one of the Kangs jumped in the way, bending a thick wall of shadows. The orb struck it, cancelling the wall out and throwing the Kang back.

The other Kang jumped, trying to avoid the icy whip. He was too slow though, and it dug into his leg. He cried out in pain, then began to laugh as the wound stitched shut with threads of darkness. "Wrong one!" he laughed.

The arena went silent as a figure stepped from behind a tree, his armor decorated with red stars and a sword attached to his arm. He glared at the combatants, his championship belt slung over his arm. He tossed it to the side, dashing at Leo with his sword outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Leo saw the two opponents taking headed towards him, "two on one that not fair," leo said with a chuckle. He then creates three walls of light blocking the fire ball. then he covered himself with a cloak of light. Leo ran toward Jonathan and created an arm of light and and sent it towards him. he then fired two compressed spheres of light towards the second person.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:48 am

Jonathon swore under his breath as the light bender countered his attack, again. He wasn't going to let it slow him down though. "BLOCK THIS!" He said, swinging his sword down in a strong overhead swing at the light bender's head. At this range, the light bender would need to react faster then any normal human to get out of the way, seeing as the two were literally on a collision course with each other.
Back to top Go down
Kane Friax
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kane Friax

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Kang watched his opponent shoot a pair of compressed light orbs at the lone armored man, who raised one hand to create an extremely thick, dense wall of shadow, cancelling out the orbs.

The man took a large shuriken and hurled it at the light bender. "Catch" he boomed, his voice louder than the audience itself as they recognized their former reigning champion and his unique arsenal.

The Kangs chuckled as both Jonathan and Red X attacked the light bender. They suddenly vanished though, as did the fake boulder that housed the real Kang.

Too many clones to control individually it would seem. He began circling towards Red X, keeping his hands moving as if bending.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:12 am

Leo caught the shureken and dived under Jonathan's legs. He then aims his palm towards Jonathan's ankles then fires a short but powerful beam beam of light, . he then looks at kang and aimed his palm and fire a dozen of shots, then threw the shreken at him. leo jumped back about 50 meters away from the group and waited.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Jonathon saw Leo slide and jumped above him, dodging the light beams. "I'm really sick of you dodging everything." Jonathon said, clearly exhausted. "I've really reached my limit. No more bluffing it." The fire bender thought, leaning on his sword. "Ok then. Here goes." Fire began to trickle up around Jonathon. He concentrated it into his hands and fired off one long line of fire all around the arena. He wasn't being precise with his aim. Just trying to hit Leo. Once the flame died down, the fire bender collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arena fight (practice)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next