Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
arena fight (practice) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_vote_lcaparena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_voting_bararena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_vote_lcaparena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_voting_bararena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

arena fight (practice)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

arena fight (practice) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:22 am

Jonathon noticed the faint red line trailing down his opponents mouth. "Wait. I think you're wounde..." He didn't get to finish that sentence because the light bender fired a laser beam at him. "Oh crap!" The fire bender reacted quickly and launched his own stream of fire that collided with the light. Jonathon tried to keep the light at bay. He just hiped he could keep this up long enough for the light bender to wear out, but it looked like the light was starting to cut through the fire.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Leo was actually in the air far away from the distance of Kang's electrical pulses. The Leo that was one the ground was a clone made of light. As the beam sliced through Jonathan's flame it stopped about a few inches away from Jonathan and created a wall, the clone then teletported towards Jonathon and sent a kick towards his chest.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Jonathon was surprised when the clone appeared before him. However, he had one chance. His opponent had literally appeared right in front him. "Thanks for getting close." Fire engulfed Jonathon's fist. While the light bender did manage to kick Jonathon in the chest, knocking him back some. Jonathon began to throw a fire punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Kang flew forward as the water bender flipped. He landed a good 10 feet away, but he used the electricity he conducted through his boots to help him land on his feet. He crouched.

The water bender egged him on. " Alright Mister, Your turn " she said with a smile, preparing herself.

Kang charged her, fist by his head, prepared to punch her. As he got close, he changed his mind and tried to tackle her. He knew that even when he wasn't bending he was still conducting electricity, but just enough to let him see. That small amount of electricity was still enough though, and when in close contact it would likely stun or weaken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Arlania crouched as he charged at her with a fist, but she knew not to focus on that one thing, but watch all his movements. Good thing too, or she would not have seen him change his mind and try to tackle her. He sped up and Arlania jumped up at the correct moment. However she didnt jump enough and her foot got caught and she came down with him. But he didnt grasp her entirely. She ended up flying back and rolling a bit before coming up in a crouching posistion.

She winced, that hurt a little as she scraped her knee. however a minor scrape wasnt gonna do it in for her. She stood and just crossed her arms, " Yuur pretty good, i underestimated you a little bit for being blind. " She said, giving him her approval smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Kang made out the smile through the darkness of his mind.

His vision showed things pretty clearly, but where there would be light there was only darkness. Not the darkness like shadows mind you, but the darkness of nothingness.

He smiled mischievously. "Shall we get back to bending now?" Kang asked, "I quite miss real fighting right about now." He tried to taunt her, attempting to get her to slip.

He could feel the magnetization wearing off on the lightning rod that held their weapons in check. If he could just...

He sent a charge to his right hand, holding it up in front of his face for all to see. Sparks of blue electricity arched between his fingers. He knew if he didn't let some lightning out soon the repercussions would be dire. The last time he built up too big a charge he went blind.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:51 pm

Jonathan’s arm penetrated the chest of the clone, Leo then turned the clone into a wall, Causing Jonathan’s hand to get stuck in the wall. Leo then created a wall to appear on both his sides and created one of the top and in the bottom. Jonathan was trapped in a cube of light. Leo then teleported to the cube, and said, “Jonathan thanks for being a good warm up,” he said walking towards his teammate.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:06 pm

"Cheap punk!" Jonathon shouted, trying to get his arm free. "Get my arm out of here!" He said. It didn't really hurt per say, just felt weird. Strangely warm. "Could you at least make me a light chair or something so I don't have to stand here." He said. He began to try and throw fire balls with the hand stuck outside the cube at Leo. "Get back here! I'm not done with you yet!"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Leo smiled and created a chair of light, "as you say, hehehe." he then runs towards kang and creates two whips of light," this is when i really start to play" he then creates walls of light everywhere. and teleports to kang and attempts to hit him with both the whips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Kang saw Leo's attack ahead of time because of his unique vision. He sighed. Didn't the kid know not to interrupt a one-on-one?

Kang bent a wall of shadow protecting himself from the light whips. He looked over at the water bender. "Well there goes our agreement either way" he scoffed.

The light whips hit the shadow shield. As the shield and the whips cancelled out, Kang thrust his hand at Leo, lightning blazing from his fingertips.

At the same time, Kang wove a dome of shadow around himself. This completely hid him and his surroundings in a 10 foot radius. He sighed as he realized Leo wasn't in the dome. It would have made things easier. He quickly began to bend once more.

A few seconds later the dome disappeared, leaving a pair of Kangs standing there, one with his leg up on a boulder in a hero pose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arena fight (practice)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next