Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
arena fight (practice) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_vote_lcaparena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_voting_bararena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_vote_lcaparena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_voting_bararena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

arena fight (practice)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

arena fight (practice) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:39 pm

leo smiled as the dagger was flying towards him, he created an extra arm of light from the cloak and punched the dagger, destroying it. he removed the cloak just as the dagger was destroyed and bended the light around him turning himself invisible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Arlania scowled as her weapons were magnetized across the arena. She wasn't planning on using her blade but damn, did he really have to do that, and pinning the light and fire bender against each other. She looked back at Kang, who took up a stance. She smirked and let out a Humph.

Suddenly she sprinted towards her opponent, and just a few feet from him she lept forward, springing off the ground on her left hand. She sprung off the ground straight up above Kang's head. She then flipped to where her feet were in line with the back of his head.

Now! She quickly spun, hoping to catch his head with the back of her heel. Wether it made contact or not she was now behind him. She landed with her back facing away from them. Back to Back she quickly spun her back leg in a sweep at his legs, hoping to trip him.

Then she hopped up and aimed a punch right where his head would be. That is if her movements would together perfectly.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:26 pm

"Invisible, really?" Jonathon said, standing in the center of the arena. "Well...Guess I'll just have to burn you out." He said, the daggers of fire becoming all out fire balls. "You can't hide forever." He said, starting to launch fire balls around the ring. He moved in some strange and intricate dance to launch flames at his unseen opponent. "One of them is going to hit you. I know it!" He said as he kept shooting.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Leo was literally on the other side of the area seeing his opponent dance. " I Think 4.5 out of five Jonathon," with a laugh. he then sent hundred of tiny spheres towards Jonathan, " you can't dodge this!" Leo screamed. suddenly a painful sensation filled his chest, but he ignored it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Kang took a deep breath as the woman charged him, then jumped. He ducked, sliding to the side. She landed behind him, so he quickly jumped, back-flipping and successfully dodging the leg sweep.

Lightning sprung from his boots as he was flipping, propelling him along. He landed, his hand on her spine. From this position, he could stay behind her almost indefinitely, using her back to judge her next movement. He knew airbenders preferred this position because they could remain relatively free from the violence and tire their opponent at the same time.

Kang wasn't going to keep this up for very long though, just until the woman was done exerting herself. And if she decided to get even more active? He'd figure that out when it happened.

He took in the wonderful weather as the adrenaline coursed through his body, seemingly slowing time. A breeze blew on his face as he watched the light filter through the tree he had been bending from before. He smiled, realizing he hadn't even realized it's beauty when he was in it before.

He shifted his attention back to the woman who seemed to be preparing her next strike. He didn't want to be caught off guard. He never underestimated his opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Arlania scowled as he jumped behind her. What was this? Monkey See - Monkey Do? He was using her technique with being behind his opponent. Somewhat clever, she would give him that. As she tried to per behind her and turn on him he moved with her. She rolled her eyes and decided to stop this monkey buissness.

She quickly flipped forward on her hands, bringing her legs up hopefully catching him with a heel in his jaw. If not, when she landed she was no in front of him, but with a tad bit of distance between them. Arlania burst forward up to her opponent, stopping just short then swinging her right leg up and around to catch him in the temple, however she positioned herself that if he ducked under her leg he would be met by a fist in his nose.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:06 pm

His opponent was still invisible. Not good. Plus now hundreds of little balls of lights were flying out from him. "Light benders and Water benders. Really cheap." Jonathon said, sighing. "Well, time to try something probably stupid." He said, throwing his hands into the air and focusing. Flames began to spread from his hands making a sort of circle of fire around him. It managed to block a few light balls but most hit him. "OW! For little bits of light that REALLY HURTS!" He said, throwing his arms out, causing the fire circle to expand outwards.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:16 pm

leo smiled, "fortunately i didn't make them into needles or you would of died," he then removed his invisibility. he then charged a powerful beam, however the pain in his chest felt like a thousand blades stabbed into him, and actually coughed a bit of blood. he wiped the blood off his mouth and stood up and fired the beam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Kang was a little shocked when the woman did a front flip. Not what he was expecting. Her foot was rapidly approaching his face too. He leaned back, the flat of her shoe hitting the tip of his nose. A little blood dripped from it.

Blood.

He took up a firebending stance. "Wanna know something cool about pain?" he asked his agile opponent, "It's all in the mind. Guess what? I've lost mine!"

He charged her.

She charged him.

Just as they would have met in the middle she stopped, her foot aimed for his head. "Predictable" Kang announced, catching the kick. He threw a punch from his waist aimed directly at her solar plexus. Then, her foot still in his iron grip, he tried to elbow her knee in an attempt to break it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:33 pm

She grinned as she noticed she caught him with her heel, just a little thought, but there was something different about this man, he was even more insane than herself. She almost liked that about him, almost. Arlania was shocked though when he caught her foot and she missed with her punch. Then once again he copied her, swinging for her waist.

His fist engulfed just below her rib cage. She didn't scream, but a small gasp escaped her lips, it hurt but didn't stop her from fighting. " Your right, pain is just in the mind." She said as she snickered and smiled at him. Just as he was about to strike at her knee trying to break it Arlania bent backwards. Her hands making contact with the ground, she put enough force behind this motion that if he still held onto her foot, he would come with it as she pulled.

That hurt a little to have that pressure on her foot but she was okay. As soon as she was standing up straight she re-evaluated the situation. This was a hard one, to him this was more than practice. She grinned, Reminded her alot of herself. She was going to let him come to her this time, " Alright Mister, Your turn " she said with a smile, preparing herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arena fight (practice)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next