Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCan Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_voting_barCan Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCan Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_voting_barCan Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:14 am

Skye jumped up and down clapping her hands, giggling she smiled. She enjoyed seeing Helios bend. She had no idea what it was really, as she had only seen water bended, but it still amazed her.

Her grandmother nodded, " Normally i wouldn't pass my grandaughter off to any stranger but you are not only a mother but also seem like a trustfull person." She walked up to Skye and picked her up, " Would you like to join me for a afternoon lunch at my home before you finish up packing?" Skye giggled as her grandmother tickled her side.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:39 am

Shiki smiled nodding her head. Bowing her head to the grandmother, though she was glad to be trusted. living in this village since she was 14, she wasn't that well known but she did love it. "I would love to. and I understand. I normally wouldn't trust anyone except for in the water tribe to take care of my child when I am gone." Shiki smiled.

helios laughed and let the ball go. but he smiled, but then he was picked up by shiki. Helios pouted but hugged his mother. "Mama put down. I prince." Helios laughed. shiki shook her head, and held her son on her hip giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Well lets go have lunch. You and little Skye can have lunch together before we all go. And no if and or buts about it, little man. If you want to be strong like mom, you got to come with me." shiki giggled. Walking up to the grandmother. She looked at her son whom was reaching out for Skye. he wanted to keep playing with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Her Grandmother nodded and smiled, she led them up to her nice home next to the beautiful water canals and bridges within the city. She opened her door and welcomed her guests inside. She went into the kitchen and began preparing dinner. " I am making steamed seal with Rice, and Leeks, I hope you will like it. "

Skye twisted her nose, she knew what Leeks were and she didnt enjoy them at the least. But she didnt complain, she just turned and looked at Helios with a huge smile on her face.

" Skye will be turning three very soon, its a shame she wont be here for that. " Her grandmother smiled, " I suppose ill have to get Skye her gift early." Her grandmother proceeded to leave the house for a quick second. She wasn't being rude, it was only for a minute or two. Odd enough she left with a piece of seal jerky in her hand.

A Few minutes passed, Skye looked around wondering as to where her grandmother went, But soon enough the door creaked open, and in her hand was a brand new tiny polar bear dog pup. " My neighbors just had a litter born, and i know how Skye enjoys them." She smiled and Skye giggled running up to her new puppy. She squealed and jumped up and down clapping her hands again.

Her grandmother just smiled and went back to check on Lunch, " It is almost done. By the way, my name is Rayna. It is a pleasure to have met you today." she said politely watching the polar bear dog puppy sniffing around Skye.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Shiki followed Rayna to her home, the house looked rather nice inside and the food sounded good and even smelt better. she giggled as she placed Helios down to go play with Skye. hearing it was Skye's birthday soon, she felt bad taking her with her. Helios followed skye around, thinking about her own son. On how life is going to be for him, she is glad he has a friend but for how long. she didn't know how the Night angels trained the children if together or separate.

"Lovely lunch misses Rayna. I think its good for a child to have a pet." shiki smiled, taking a seat at the table. Shiki removed her hood allowing her blonde hair to flow out. Helios looked up at his mother with a smile.

"Skye! Lets play!" Helios laughed, running over to Skye and hugging her. He tripped and fell over laughing. He used his air bending to get himself back up on his feet. "Hide and seek?" Helios petted the puppy on its head, it was fun. His mother never let him have a pet yet. He pouted. "Mama I want a pet too."

"Helios. food will be ready soon. You be good in someone else's house. We will see when we get to Dark Nation" Shiki told him. She looked at Helios and then to Rayna. She smiled remembering her in-laws how she missed her mother in law's cooking and her husband. They were dead now and there was nothing she could do about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Skye smiled and nodded, Hide and seek sounded like fun, She closed her eyes and was getting ready to count, but her Grandmother walked into the living area, " Lunch is ready if you would like to accompany me back to the dining area." She smiled and carried a large pot back to the table. She placed out four bowls and served each bowl a healthy portion of rice and stewed seal with Leeks.

Her Grandmother bowed respectfully, " Go ahead and enjoy, ill be packing Skye's things if you need me. "

Skye sniffed her food and stuck her tongue out, she picked out the leeks and dropped them on the floor for the polar bear dog to eat. Suddenly you heared her grandmother from the back of the house, " Skye Lynn you eat your Leeks!" she said sternly.

Skye's eyes got huge and she slumped in her chair, unwillingly trying to eat the rest of her Leeks.

Her grandmother returned with a full bag of clothes and a soft stuffed bear. " Alright, she is ready." Her grandmother looked at Skye and had a sad look on her face. She had to let her go but she was going to miss that cute small face.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Shiki smiled as she sat at the table, taking Helios over to the table. Seeing Skye pick out her leeks, Helios did the same till he saw the look on his mother’s face. It was scary, so he lowered his head and tried to it. ”Helios eat your leeks or no sweets. Meaning none of that cake or chocolates I bring back for you from around the main lands.” Shiki told him, Helios paused and went to eating the stew. First he didn’t care for leeks, but to not be given sweets he wasn’t going to drop that.

Shiki looked at Skye, giving the girl a kind smile. ”Leeks are good for you. They keep you from getting sick. And if you get sick, you can’t play. Meaning You and helios can’t play outside.” Shiki smiled at her, patting the little girl on the head. Helios looked at his mother and then at skye, ”I’ll eat her leeks. Skye no sad.” Helios laughed.

”No Heli, Skye has to eat them herself. Now finish your food.” Shiki smiled, Helios sat in his chair and pouted. Looking up at RAyna, she smiled at the old woman whom came back with clothing. She knew that this was going to be fun, but at least she knew that Helios wasn’t going to be bored. ”Thank you Rayna. I promise we will write once we get there. And I’ll even speak with my superior Arlania.” Shiki rubbed the back of her head, not sure what her sergent would do to her once she found out that Shiki brought Skye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Skye smiled as she heard her sisters name, she didn't know alot about her, other than that she was a strong woman and her older sister. She pushed her finished bowl aside and got onto the floor to play with her new puppy. " What are you going to name her Skye?" Her grandmother had asked, it was a girl dog it seemed.

Skye rubbed her chin in a exaggerated thinking face. " Kahli! " She shouted out. A beautifull name. Skye giggled and hugged her new puppy. " Helios pway now?" She asked walking up to Shiki.

Her grandmother shook her head, " Let them finish eating and then you will have to get ready to leave Skye. " her grandmother said kneeling down to hug Skye. " Granmy come too?" Skye asked with tears in her eyes.

Her grandma shook her head once more, " You are going to go see your mother Skye, you will have a wonderfull time. Rememeber that Grandma loves you little one." She said running her hand over Skye's hair nicely and kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Helios looked at his mother and pouted, he wanted a pet now like Skye. Shiki looked at her son and shook her head. Shiki smiled at Rayna and her grandchild. Helios finished his food, but wanted still a pet like Skye. Looking up at his mother with sad eyes, Shiki looked down at her son.
”No helios. You can have one when we get to Dark nation. That is final. Now go play.” shiki told him, Helios pouted but was alright with getting a pet when they get to the dark nation capital. Helping clean up the dishes, it was the least she could do. But looking at the two, she felt like her father trying to tare her son away from her. Shiki lowered her eyes, but then got an idea.

Helios walked over to Kahli, and then looked up at Skye’s granny. He smiled up at Rayna. ”I will pretect her. I premise?” Helios giggled, shiki smiled and thought it was cute. Picking up Helios, she gave Skye and Rayna some time to themselves. Thinking about it, she had an idea since she didn’t want her son forgetting where he came from. ”how about if its alright. And I get clearance. I bring her up once a year to see you.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Rayna patted Helios on the head, " I will take you up on that promise brave prince." She smiled, " If you could bring her up on her birthday each year if permitted i would like that very much," she said nicely. Rayna looked at Shiki, " You dont have alot of time till the boat comes to take you back, you better finish packing."

Rayna picked Skye up and twirled her around kissing every inch of her face, " I will see you soon enough Skye." She said.

Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Shiki smiled. "I promise I will do my best Rayna. And i'm all packed. I wanted to leave some stuff with my brother in law Sackt for when I come back." Shiki smiled, kissing her son on the forehead. Rayna was right they didn't have much time before the boat would leave. after that she was using her air bending to get them there. Bitting her lip, her eyes looked at skye. "Skye. I promise. every year, I will bring you to come see your grandmother. Cause I want to see my family here too." shiki grabbed Skye's band and her own little one. the rest of her stuff was being loaded on the boat.

"So..Skye come?" helios smiled. Shiki nodding her head, heading to the door. Stopping she figured she would let Rayna take Skye to the docks. "I will be at the docks waiting for you. This way, you can give Skye your good byes Rayna. I am happy to have met you." Shiki told her, carrying her son with her to the docks. she figured it was the best thing, hating taring families apart like this. it was sad for her, since she knew how it felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next