Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_vote_lcapLast good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_voting_barLast good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_vote_lcapLast good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_voting_barLast good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) Empty
PostSubject: Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios)   Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:58 pm

It had been many years since shiki came to live in the dark nation. Helios is eight years old and is walking with his mother to the market to grab some things for dinner that night. Helios looked at the ground sadly, wishing Skye was there. He wanted to hang out with her more, but cause of training he doesn't get to see her much. Shiki noticed his sadness, and started to regret bringing him to this nation though they were safe. Grabbing a few vegetables.

"Hel, come on. smile. I am sure you will see Skye soon..." shiki smiled as she got a full duck to cook tonight. Helios dfrowned at his mother. "but...how come I don't get to see her more now. We are always training, wish we never came here. If we were in the water nation, then we wouldn't be so busy." Helios pouted. Looking at his mother sadly.

Shiki lowered her head feeling bad. she had been seeing John for a while, but wanted her son to be safe and happy. "come on Hel, you are safe here. If you were in the water nation you would be kidnapped by your uncle. Now come on, be happy. How about we invite them to dinner?" Shiki smiled. Kissing her son on the forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios)   Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:57 pm

The market was rather full, as it was during this time of the day. Rita and Skye were doing a little shopping for the next couple of days. Skye's mother smiled, she enjoyed having her daughter back, as she felt like she missed too much of her life anyways. She could still remember the day Arlania came home with Skye attatched to her leg. Explaining everything, about Skye, about Shiki and about Grandma.

It took a little bit, but Skye eventually warmed up to Rita, just as she did with Arlania. Now that schooling was done, Arlania had taken over Skyes training. And oh boy, it is just as rough as Arlania's training was for her. There was something dfferent among the Ranks, like they felt something coming, Digging into thier children that much more. Skye was growing up quite beautifully. Her hair changing color, just as Rita's did.

Arlania had looked more like her father, with the dark hair, and the grey eyes, while Skye had her mothers traits, Blue eyes, and Light brown hair. As little girls their hair was a light blonde, but over the years it got darker.

Skye's Hair now at about the middle of her back, it was alot more full, but still glistened in the sun. She had a gorgeous smiled on her face. One that all the adults adored. For an 8 year old, Rita felt she was growing up too fast. The evidence of training with her sister was showing badly. Every now and then Skye would show something taught to her, rather it was throwing the kitchen knives, or doing gymnastics in the front yard.

Arlania was proud of her sisters work, but Rita was rather afriad, she was sent off for a reason. Looking around the market, Skye had spotted some small turtle ducks in the fountain. Rita had spotted these too, and as Skye looked up at her with a puppy dog face she smiled. A face she learned so well from Kahli. Rita nodded and Skye had left to go play with the turtle ducks.

Rita was picking up peices of fruit and messing with them a bit to check for ripeness, when over at the other stand she eyed Shiki and Helios. She had met them a few times over the years as Helios would play with Skye, the adults would have a conversation. Rita smiled and began to walk up to them, just catching the end of thier conversation.

" Invite who to dinner?" She asked, with a huge welcomng grin on her face, it had been nearly six months since she had last seen these two. A welcoming sight. She looked at Helios, who was getting just as big as Skye was. " Well look at you, growing up nice and strong." She said patting him on the top of the head.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios)   Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:47 am

Helios's face went red when Skye's mother spoke up. He jumped and turned around looking at her and then Skye. Helios became tongue tied and looked at Skye with a red face that he was holding his mother's basket of food and stuff.

"Oh Heli, look they have that nice silk you like!" Shiki giggle,d she paused when she looked at Helios's face. Raising her eyes she saw Skye and her mother. She smiled seeing her son's red face. which was cute as she could tell her son just got caught. "We were just talking about asking you to join us for dinner. Since the children see less and less of each other. I thought it would be nice." Shiki smiled. "would you mind?"

Helios looked at Skye, she did look pretty. He rubbed his cheek not sure what to say. His white hair a bit longer now than when he was a kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios)   Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:20 am

Rita smiled as she glanced at Helios looking at Skye. She called Skye to come back and join her. Only after the little girl came up did she realize Shiki and Helios were there too. She smiled at Helios, happy to see him. As soon as the topic of them having dinner together came up Skye instantly blurted out," Yes!!"

Rita smiled, " That sounds wonderful!" She put her hand on top of Skye's shoulder. " We have news to tell you anyways." She said, a sad look coming across her face. Skye hung her head, it wasn't the most pleasnt news, but needed to be told.

" Well, what are we having?" Rita said, trying to change the subject. She smiled and nudged Skye closer to Helios. The little girl let out a soft and grougy, " Mooooooommmmmm." She scowled at her mother and then looked at Helios with her smiling face again, " Hey Helios."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios)   Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Helios's face went red as skye was nudged close to him. Looking at her, he smiled at her. Bowing to her, he raise dhis head wondering if she remembered. "Hello my princess." He smirked hoping that she did remember.

Shiki thought it was cute. "Bison steaks, with some vegetables from up north I got delivered. Also some seal as well. and a nice sweet treat." Helios looked at his mother as she said those words. Taking a flower from his basket, he gave it to Skye. "Be my princess still in the future." Helios smirked at Skye.

"We are walking back now if u want to join?" Shiki smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios)   Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:51 pm

As Helio's bowed to her Skye's face lit up, she did remember, she would always remember. She dreamed about that day alot, as it meant more to her than alot nowadays. She smiled as he presented the flower and placed it in her hair. She gave him a curtsey and said sweetly, " I will always be your princess, if you will be my prince."

Rita smiled and nodded at Shiki, that sounded so wonderfull. She smiled and patted Skye's back, " I think that sounds lovely," Rita said as they proceeded to follow Shiki and Helios.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios)   Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Shiki smirked at skye's comment on him being her prince. Helios nodded his head, holding Skye's hand with a smile. "I'll always be the prince that protects you!" helios smiled. shiki walked with Skye's mother as helios and Skye were following them. "We are going to be in the palace next week. Its gonna be so nice." Shiki smiled, she hadn't really told anyone why. But Helios was crowned Prince, she was still confused about his liniage. How she was related to the royal family.

when they got to the house, Shiki opened the door as Helios went to set everything to bring light into the room. Helios smiled as he ran over to Skye to bring her over to his toys. Shiki went to the cooking area. thinking that Skye's mother would join her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios)   Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Skye smiled as she felt a tug of her hand as she was being led to Helios's toy room. He had lots, lots more than she did, but she didnt play with many toys either. She was outside more than anything. Rita just smiled and shook her head at the happy kids and followed Shiki to the kitchen.

" Its a good thing we were able to catch up with you and spend this evening with you. Skye would be so devestated if she didnt get to see Helios for one more time." She said as she took a seat at Shiki's table. Rita slumped a bit and had a soft sad look on her face. She tried to speak quietly enough for the kids to not overhear. Skye knew but it would break poor Helios's heart.

" Arlania is taking Skye to the Northern Water Tribe again, to train her and bring her up strong. Skye has shown potential to her and there is no way to change her mind. Arlania has her mind set on joining the army up there, feeling Skye can also attribute to something as well." Rita placed her head in her hands, " Skye leaves with her tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios)   Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Helios smiled at Skye, showing her a soldier toy. Not even paying attention to waht the adults were talking about. He bowed his head to Skye and smiled. "Shall you be my princess again?" His face went red, looking at her. Helios raised a hand and patted her on the back. He was happy to be hanging around with her again. Skye is his favorite person.

Shiki turned her head to Skye's mother after watching the children. "Ya, I been wanting to go back but I think it would be safer for Helios to be here. His uncle is still hunting him. I do hope that you have a safe trip." Thinking about Arlania leaving and Skye leaving, just as her son was named prince and king when he gets older. "I think Skye would be fine how she is. Don't really see her turning out like her sister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios)   Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Rita smiled at Shiki's comment, " Yeah i really hope so as well. She is strong hearted. " Arlania was the same way as a girl, adventurous, and kind, and determined. But as the Dark Nation King was assassinated, and the Dark Angel Dominion took over, she was broken and changed into a monster. That threat was gone, so there was still hope for the future of her second daughter.

Rita stood and smiled, " Is there anything i can help you with?" She said politely. Skye giggled and laughed as Helios asked if she would once again be his princess. She didnt want to leave Helios, and she really had no idea what was happening. She didnt know that her sister would be taking her far away for a long time. Skye stood and gave Helios a little curtsy. " Please stand, My prince" she said with a slight giggle, Skye couldnt seem to stay in character very well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios)   Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last good-bye but not for long (Skye/Helios)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2013 :: July-
Jump to: