Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Helios Game (water/air bender) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Helios Game (water/air bender) I_vote_lcapHelios Game (water/air bender) I_voting_barHelios Game (water/air bender) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Helios Game (water/air bender) I_vote_lcapHelios Game (water/air bender) I_voting_barHelios Game (water/air bender) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Helios Game (water/air bender)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

Helios Game (water/air bender) Empty
PostSubject: Helios Game (water/air bender)   Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:34 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Helios Glacier Game
    Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Dark Nation Capital
    Element: Air and Water (more air than water. Has very little control over water right now. But will grow into it when he gets older.)
    Pets:
    Weapons: Scythe (older)

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Feb 14
    Hobbies: training, sneaking around, reading, animal riding
    Quirks: Always has a smile on his face creepy normally. Has a problem sleeping, doesn’t sleep so he passes out once every two weeks for a day. And then goes another week.
    Family:
    Father: dead (water bender)
    Mother: Shiki Gami (air bender/Night Angel)
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: White hair with brown tips. It messy now but was he grows it will still be messy and flow when long. When he is older, he will have long white hair.
    Eyes: Red eyes
    Height: 2’0 (now) 5’11 (when in late teens)
    Clothes: right now wears black clothing like his mother. Pants,coat, and shirt. He wears Chinese coat and black pants. When he gets older her will wear black leather pants and a long black leather coat with steel shoulder guards. black leather gloves and knee high combat boots that bluckle up the sides.
    Skin: Tan
    Body Type: young now young and fragile. But when he gets older, he is gonna be slender, toned, smooth skin.
    Image:
    Helios Game (water/air bender) 20110914061553!LittleZero-kun
    OLDER:
    Helios Game (water/air bender) 1251603445329
    Helios Game (water/air bender) 714919_1305198835613_full

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: He is gonna be a strong willed, stubborn boy. He is a kind hearted but does have a dark side after seeing his grandparents and father die. He constantly smiles and doesn’t really sleep so he tends to talk rather funny. He is loyal till the end, and will fight till his last breath. He loves his friends and family. He wants to be like his mother. though he loves to stop and stare up at the stars. thinking that one day he wants to fly up to reach for the stars or lay in the clouds. Helios likes the cold.
    Personal Strengths:
    Fighting and hand to hand combat (will list more when he gets older) flying with air bending, navagation
    Personal Weaknesses: Sword combat, his mother (will do anything for her), science (rather bad at it), cooking (can't cook)
    Hamartia: sleep depravastion
    Personal Hero: Shiki Game (mother)
    Dreams and Ambitions:
    When he gets older, he wants to be a great assassin and warrior like his mother. To make her proud by getting up in ranks in the Night Angel.
    Meats
    hugs
    cold
    girls

Dislikes:
    Being yelled at
    Being called a girl
    Deserts
    Being beaten

Brief History:
    Helios was born in the northern water nation to a water bender and an air bender. He was being raised by his northern water tribe family and his mother Shiki. It was a happy time, as there was always smiles. Helios though one day his uncle came to take him killing his grandparents and his father. In a split instance even as an infant, Helios screamed and cried blowing air at the uncle. blasting him back. but when he stopped, his uncle took him.

Helios was saved and taken back by his mother. Whom returned them to the water nation. So he was there for a bit. showing air bending as he started to walk. but then suddenly his uncle Tatun from the water nation and the nanny were out for a walk with him. when they were killed by his uncle in an attempt to take him aagain. This time instead of win, Helios blasted his uncle with water from the river that flows through the city. the guards came causing his uncle to flee. That is when his mother started sticking him with water bender care takers that would watch him when she leaves. when he turned 2 in a half, Shiki took her son to the dark nation to start his training as a Night angel. So that he wouldn't die or be kidnapped again by her brother. Shiki would leave him with the trainers before going too her own training with the Sergent.

SEE SHIKI GAME - Mother
    During time skips I will post info underneath to be approved before thinking its true.

Last edited by Singla on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helios Game (water/air bender)   Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:07 am

You need two paragraphs for your history.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Helios Game (water/air bender)   Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:45 pm

finished
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helios Game (water/air bender)   Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helios Game (water/air bender)   Helios Game (water/air bender) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helios Game (water/air bender)
Page 1 of 1