Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_vote_lcapKyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_voting_barKyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_vote_lcapKyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_voting_barKyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyro
Novice
Novice
Kyro

Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe   Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:42 am

Name: Kyro
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
Current residents: Northern Water Tribe
Element: Water
Pets: BuffaloYak
Weapons: Water bending
Birthday: November 19

Quirks: Wishes that he could be apart of the Royal Family, as he has lived outside the city his whole life in poverty
Hair: He has brown hair that hangs in three ponytails that lay down his head to his mid spine
Eyes: Grey eyes
Height: 5 11'

Clothes: Dirty blue Shirt with dirty white trim, Blue and white belt,brown pants, fur moccasins

Skin: Dark olive colored skin

Body Type: Strong body,heart, and soul, as he has had to be strong to survive

Personality: Strong willed and hard headed. Will not take no for an answer. Will try to find a way to victory and save the ones he loves

Personal Strengths: A good bender,quick thinking,very smart, uses the opponents weakness against them

Personal Weaknesses: Has the biggest soft spot for those he loves, any one of them that is mentioned being in harsh conditions he breaks down and is angered

Personal Hero: Avatar Kuruk

Dreams and Ambitions: Wants to be a Royal guard or prince.

Likes: adventureing with his BuffaloYak, Being alone, being a leader
Dislikes: Complaining, anger, too many questions, being in the slums

As a young waterbender from the Northern Water tribe, i have had to live in the snow all my life. My mother died when i was born and my father passed in the invasion of the dark nation, leaving me alone. I grew up in the slums all alone with no one to guide me. I got in trouble a lot and was put in the justice system quite often,but never was i put into jail. I think the king has a kind heart for people and he cares about everyone. I don't know what a boy from the slums would do in his mind, but every time i was put before him, i was free'd. I am Kyro, Son of Harobi and Anaki of the Northern Water Tribe, Orphan of the slums

I do not own the image, image belongs to this person

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=waterbender#/d2w43e0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe   Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 am

Your personality needs to be one paragraph in order for this ap to be accepted. The History needs to be two paragraphs, please do these updates and I will go over them once again Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyro
Novice
Novice
Kyro

PostSubject: Re: Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe   Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Okay, An LoL Lover Very Happy hai Very Happy, ok i will update this Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyro
Novice
Novice
Kyro

PostSubject: Re: Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe   Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Personality: As a young waterbender Kyro is a strong willed and hard headed boy. He is very serious and doesn't like to play mind games. He likes to get to the point to save everyone time. But under all this roughness, he is a soft, kind hearted boy. He wants to find love so bad, not for the thought of it, but to be loved again, and so there is something to love besides his buffaloyak, and that there can be more to his life.He also is selfish, but he has reason too. His parents died at a young age and he was left alone to fend for himself, leaving him hoping to be a prince of the northern water tribe

Ps: Still working on the backround!
Back to top Go down
Kyro
Novice
Novice
Kyro

PostSubject: Re: Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe   Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:48 pm

In a world full of barren tundra lives a powerful nation. The northern water tribe are strong willed and powerful, and they draw power from the moon. This nation, specifically has an independent special skill that is only usable by its sister tribe. Waterbending, this skill is used by the push and pull of the moon and the ocean. Waterbenders are powerful, and precise fighters, not letting anyone get the best of them. Like a young boy named Kyro. Kyro was a little boy when his dad left for the war, and his mother died giving birth to him. Kyro was walking around the tribe when he saw a ship going full speed back into the bay. Kyro ran to the front wall and looked at the torn, broken ship. The ship showed no sign of stopping and the tribe sent out waterbender ships. The waterbenders rode out and froze the ship where is floated. They investigated the ship, realising the terrible horror that was inside. This was the ship Kyros father was the head of, and this was the ship in the dark nation's invasion, and what was on the ship, was every single deckhand, dead in their beds. Even the little boys father, Hairobi.

Kyro was devastated as they lifted the torch and burned the ship where it stood. One big funeral pyre, burning everyone he knew, and the one he loved most.Kyro returned to his home with his nanny but she had left, and soon, the boy had too as well. Kyro set off for the slums with his head held low, it was here that he learned to waterbend, he was freezing and was about to hit hypothermia, but he was in luck and he bent himself a house out of ice in a cave. Kyro lived like this for twelve years. When he was about ten he swore to become prince and eventually king of the northern water tribe, and to never let anyone live like this ever again.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe   Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Alright....where to start. Kk so the Dark Nation attack was 300 rp years ago, so this guy would have to be ancient. Secondly the current war only started a few rp months ago, so if you meant this war then this kid would only be a few months old. Thirdly you can't be Prince because there already is a royal family. Finally, the current war, just in case you didn't know, is against the magicians of Ullondor, they're NPCs btw.

So here's what you gotta do:

1. Add a year of birth (Here's how the dates work: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1158-year-and-calendar and the current date is May 708)

2. Read over the plot, you can find it in literally EVERY forum. It's this topic: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t137-the-plot-of-the-rpg-a-list-of-current-and-past-plots-of-the-rpg-in-chronological-order-and-set-into-a-timeline

3. Remove the bits I mentioned above, or edit them to make them fit, your choice.

Other than that looking good.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe   Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyro Of the Northern Water Tribe
Page 1 of 1