Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Katrina Nota: The Water Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Katrina Nota: The Water Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Katrina Nota: The Water Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Katrina Nota: The Water Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Katrina Nota: The Water Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Katrina Nota: The Water Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Katrina Nota: The Water Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Katrina Nota: The Water Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Katrina Nota: The Water Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Katrina Nota: The Water Bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Katrina Nota: The Water Bender I_vote_lcapKatrina Nota: The Water Bender I_voting_barKatrina Nota: The Water Bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Katrina Nota: The Water Bender I_vote_lcapKatrina Nota: The Water Bender I_voting_barKatrina Nota: The Water Bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Katrina Nota: The Water Bender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vala
Novice
Novice

Katrina Nota: The Water Bender Empty
PostSubject: Katrina Nota: The Water Bender   Katrina Nota: The Water Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:50 am

BASICS

Name: Katrina Nota
Pets: None
Weapons: She always carries a sword with her along with her water pouch. Her sword has a sleek silver blade and is always shining. The hilt of the sword is a ruby red with the water nation symbol at the base.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Katrina has Dark Brown hair (almost Black) that goes down to the middle of her back. She hates having her hair in her face when she battles so she always has her hair up in a ponytail.

Eyes: Medium sized and almost almond shaped eyes. Her eyes are a hazel with much turqouise.

Height: 5'1"

Clothes: Katrina wears the typical water tribe attire. She wears a blue dress that goes down to her knees and the sleeves go to her elbows. Her dress has the water nation symbol on each shoulder. Her pants are a comfy pair of blue pants (Almost like skinny jeans) Katrina also wears gloves. She likes to think of them as her fighting gloves, they are a dark blue color and they cover the palm and back of her hand. Most of her fingers are uncovered, but her thumbs are not. Katrina has her mother's broach around her neck all the time. Her father gave it to her when she was 5. The necklace is a choker, and the pendent is in the shape of a star with the water nation symbol etched on it.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Katrina is a very stubborn girl and won't give into anything without a fight. She can also be very sarcastic and witty, but she sometimes offends people. She is usually a nice person, but she can also get very mean. She won't put up with anyone bad mouthing her or her friends and she will always stick up for her friends and family. Katrina is also intelligent and comes up with any type of solution quickly. She is also a born leader.

Personal Strengths: Katrina is a skilled bender. She is a natural leader and a problem solver.

Personal Weaknesses: She sometimes thinks highly of herself. She usually won't take anyone elses ideas into consideration. She is very bossy and can be rude. She is also quick to judge a person on what she believes they are like.

Personal Hero: Katrina's personal hero is her dad. He was a skilled fighter and bender and tought her everything she knows.

Likes: Practicing her bending, friends, family, solving problems, making others laugh, and storms.

Dislikes: Fire, rude people, fire nation, crying, and bloodbending.

Brief History: Katrina was born in the Water Tribe and wasn't noticed by others very often. She grew up around her dad and loved to spend time with him. She never remembered her mother, but her father told her stories of her. Katrina's childhood was mostly spent learning how to control her waterbending and how to fight with weapons. When the Fire Nation attacked she was told to leave by her father and she, being her stubborn self, refused. Her father was able to convince her that he would be right behind her, but he never came.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Katrina Nota: The Water Bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katrina Nota: The Water Bender   Katrina Nota: The Water Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Katrina Nota: The Water Bender
Page 1 of 1