Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGreen Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_voting_barGreen Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGreen Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_voting_barGreen Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:44 am

Han saw the guards running around outside and grabbed onto Xuan's arm. She felt a strange vibe in the air and didn't want him to go outside just yet. "You guys wait in here," she said sounding dead serious, "I'll be right back." She slowly stepped outside and closed the door behind her just as a few more guards were passing by, "Excuse me miss, have you seen an injured air nomad around?" Han froze up a little and forced a smile, "N-No sir...I haven't." The guard looked her over and scoffed, "He's in there, right? If you are trying to protect him you will also be arrested." Han knew the guards in the lower ring could care less if another slum dweller was put behind bars, but she felt that Xuan wasn't guilty of anything. "I'm sorry officer. My boss isn't here so I can't allow you to search the premise. Please be on your way," Han explained, her voice losing it's innocent charm.
Back to top Go down

Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4