Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGreen Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barGreen Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGreen Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barGreen Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:18 am

As the boy began to freak out at the mention of this Fei person or creature, Han waited for him to calm down. As he slammed his fist into the table though, Han went to catch the bowl before it fell, but it slipped through her fingers, shattering against the stone floor. Han let out a sigh and knelt down t pick up the pieces, "Whoever this Fei is...I'm sure they wouldn't want you hurting yourself even further than you are now," she said taking the broken pieces to the kitchen to throw them away and retrieve a new one, "Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Ordan
Beginner
Beginner
Ordan

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 Theater-9
Silkomidias "The Silent"

Appearance: Slicked back, short black hair. Eyes are light hazel and full of life. 5'3". Rather scrawny (skinny, not sickly).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clothing: Pure white cloak that extends down to the ankles. Black scarf around neck. Currently wearing face paint in a "dramatic" fashion, pure white on face, pure black around eyes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silkomidias was planning for another day of unusual performances, as per the usual. He was heading for the Middle Ring, on his way from the Lower. Oh Goddess of Merci, where is thy sweet kiss? Why must he adhere to a single ring, a single audience?

Today was a drama day, so he had white facepaint all over, except for around his eyes, which he painted pure black. He had been planning to put on a play he himself wrote. It was one of his favorites, mostly because he only wrote half of it. The rest he made up as he went. Knowing exactly what happens in the story would be so drull. He didn't want to put on the same performance twice any more than the audience wanted to see the same performance twice.

He was starting to set up, his imagination teeming with ideas and thoughts of what todays acts would involve. But then..what was that? Was that a BISON?!

He would never forgive himself if he passed up such a perfect and seemingly random oppurtunity to observe such an unusual creature!

Silkomidias watched as the man landed and dismounted. He couldn't really hear what was going on from where he was, but something must have gone wrong, because the Bison started freaking out. Then the rider started to freak out. Then the guards started to freak out! That just wouldn't do! He started to push his way through the crowd, who weren't accommodating and slowed him down immensely. Didn't these people know how a dramatic rescue worked? They were supposed to move out of his way so he could hurriedly get to the distressed individual!

Alas, fate is a cruel mistress. He never got a chance to assist the man (who was obviously the male protagonist in all this). They picked him up and started to drag him off.

It was Silkomidias' job to follow such a development!

He kept a decent distance behind the mans assaliants. They carried the injured protagonist and dropped him off with the trash. They turned around, and started walking back towards Silkomidias! He had to do something, so he decided to hide stealth-fully hide behind a bush. A very small bush. He got a few odd stares from some of the locals, who quickly scurried away as he squatted behind the small shrub. He squeeked in relief (he kept a small horn in his pcoket at all times) and was just about to go and help the man when, lo and behold! A WOMAN enters the scene!

Lights, props, action!
That was good. He should write that down...

After struggling to help him to his feet, the woman dragged the cripple into a Tea Shop. The Green Dragon. He had never been inside, but he'd heard plenty about it (information was part of his business, you know). He waited silently for a a few minutes (which seemed like an eternity to him), listening for any noises that could clue him in on what was going on. Nope...noth-

Crash!

That sounded like broken glass. It was one of his favorite sound effects, because no matter who or what you were, the breaking of glass was always dramatic and tense.

He simply MUST see what's going on now!

He got into a sneaky hunch, creeping up to the door and putting his ear to it. He opened the door slowly...
Errrrrrnnnnnnn...

Well, the door didn't really have a creek, but he added it for dramatic tension and peered inside. Ah, there was the female protagonist, clutching the source of the noise. A bowl. Or at least, it used to be.

This tale had taken its first tole.

Now that he was here, it dawned on Silkomidias that he was a random man squatting at her allyeway door. He was afraid it might give her the wrong impression..

Impressions! That's it! That's how he would introduce himself. He stood up straight and got into the same exact posture that she was sporting, hurridly grabbing a piece of garbage (he happened to snatch up a dead plant) from the dumester and holding it as though it was the bowl she was carrying. He completed the ensamble by putting on whatever kind of facial expression she had on. He staaaared at her, expecting some kind of reaction. He rather hoped it would be a friendly reaction, but he was an artist! He would make do with whatever the scene threw at him...unless she started actually throwing things, in which case he was out of here.

No more restraining orders for Silkomidias!

Last edited by Ordan on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Han was rinsing out the rag when she saw a strange man holding a dead plant she had thrown away earlier, "Ummm...can I help you?" When he said nothing, Han spoke up a bit, "Sorry, we're closed for now...Come back later..." Trying to ignore him, Han went back to tending the young mans wounds. Finally, after about five more minutes of this, Han snapped. She stood up and glared at him, holding a decent sized flame in her hand, "If you're the one who did this to him...and you're looking to finish the job, you'll have to go through me first."
Back to top Go down
Xuan Feng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Xuan Feng

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:22 pm

After Xuan relaxed he finally became a part of the conversation and noticed the face-painted man standing at the door with a dead plant, seeming fearful of the woman who, to Xuan's surprise, was holding a fireball fiercely in her hand. He quickly realized this and said,
" Wow! It's okay! It wasn't him who beat me up."
He was glad to have finally found his voice again.
Back to top Go down
Ordan
Beginner
Beginner
Ordan

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Silkomidias "The Silent"

Appearance: Slicked back, short black hair. Eyes are light hazel and full of life. 5'3". Rather scrawny (skinny, not sickly).

Clothing: Pure white cloak that extends down to the ankles. Black scarf around neck. Currently wearing face paint in a "dramatic" fashion, pure white on face, pure black around eyes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silkomidia watched the woman, and when she disposed of the bowl shards, he disposed of the plant. He mouthed the words she was saying, having quite a bit of fun!

And then the flames came out.

He threw his hands up, eyes wide with fear. But he kept a goofey grin, squeeking and gittering high pitched noises. When he heard the other man yell out a ceasfire, he took that to mean "carry on". He copied whatever pose she was holding. His hand lit up as he tried to copy her as best as possible, bending the light so that his "flames" waved around like a torch. He looked back and forth between the woman and his own hands, his smile never wavering.

Last edited by Ordan on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Hearing the boy call out, Han let her flame dissipate, "If that's the case, I have no grudge against you. It may be a while but if you would like you can wait for service." She then turned her attention back to the boy and smiled, "Glad to know you can talk. I was worried there might have been irreparable damage." Trying to ignore the clown copying her every move, Han took a clean rag from her apron and finished cleaning the boy's wounds, "So do you have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Xuan Feng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Xuan Feng

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:24 pm

" My name's Xuan," he said." I'm an airbender... So now that I know you're a firebender, what's your name?"
Xuan was especially wary of firebenders because of there uptight and easy to anger demeanor, but being grateful of her hospitality, he decided to be polite and civil.
Back to top Go down
Ordan
Beginner
Beginner
Ordan

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Silkomidias "The Silent"

Silkomidia was being ignored! Well, that wasn't any good. They weren't much into comedy. Perhaps a more somber demenior would produce better results. He extinguished the light (since she did) and followed her into the room, taking a seat in one of the nearby chairs and making his best serious face, throwing one leg over the other and crossing his arms. He sat quietly (suprise suprsie) and listened to the conversation they were having.

Hey, she said wait for service, right?

Last edited by Ordan on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Han smiled at him, "That's a nice name. Mine is Han Shu." As she finished cleaning his wounds, she took her apron off and ripped it in a couple of places, making long strips she could use as dressings. As she began to wrap his arm where she noticed a rather nasty wound, Han couldn't help but notice the unease in Xuan's face, [b]"You don't have to worry about me...I may be a fire-bender, but I was born and raised here in Ba Sing Se, at least I think I was..." After she used up what she had, Han turned to the clown, "Could you make yourself useful? In the cabinet above the stove behind the tea cans there is a brown jar. Bring that please."
Back to top Go down
Xuan Feng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Xuan Feng

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 pm

" I'm sorry I'm being rude, it's just that I've had trouble with your kind in the past... I'm sorry, that sounded really bad, I was just unsure about you cause you're a firebender... wow I'm being really insulting right now."
Xuan felt bad for his rude behavior, but in no way did that reflect how his pain felt. Han had worked wonders on him and he felt so much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next