Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGreen Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_voting_barGreen Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGreen Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_voting_barGreen Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ordan
Beginner
Beginner
Ordan

Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 Theater-9
Silkomidias "The Silent"

Appearance: Slicked back, short black hair. Eyes are light hazel and full of life. 5'3". Rather scrawny (skinny, not sickly).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clothing: Pure white cloak that extends down to the ankles. Black scarf around neck. Currently wearing face paint in a "dramatic" fashion, pure white on face, pure black around eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ha, he knew she couldn't ignore him forever! He hopped up, his face rigid as he threw up a hearty salute (Silkmidias thought he made a fine soldier). He rushed back to the kitchen, making sound effects for crashing pots, pans, and dishes as he gently set the tea cans aside and dug around for the jar. There it was! He quickly grabbed it, producing a proud

Duh duh!

The room flashed with numerous colors in celebration of his recent triumph like a mini firework show. He started back towards the door, ready to burst forward like all the cool heroes did, but to his distress, he had left the door open by mistake.

You fool, when will you ever learn!?

He reached out towards the nob with a subtle hand, trying not to be noticable for once. Once it was closed, he made a proper entrance, hurridly throwing the door open and rushing into the room with the brown jar she asked for. He marched up to her, offering her the jar with one hand, a salute with the other.
Back to top Go down
Xuan Feng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Xuan Feng

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Xuan was a little annoyed at all the theatrics, but he realized that was just this guys way of lightening the mood, and he needed all the comfort he could get.
" Ha, your quite a character, aren't you?"
Xuan said in a mildly amused tone.
" So, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 pm

When the stranger left and returned with the jar, Han did her best not to offend him, "Thanks sweetie..." As she turned to set the jar on the table, Han was unaware that her right sleeve had risen up, revealing the burn scar she had received from one of said trouble making fire benders. "This stuff is an herbal remedy my boss created. This my own personal portion. One second..." Han took the water glass from in front of Xuan and used the spoon inside of it to measure out a tablespoon. After measuring it out, Han took the cup gently in her hands, using a very small fire to heat the drink up, "Here you go. This will help with the pain as well as speed up the healing process a bit." After giving Xuan the drink, she watched him confront the stranger, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ordan
Beginner
Beginner
Ordan

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Silkomidias "The Silent"

Appearance: Slicked back, short black hair. Eyes are light hazel and full of life. 5'3". Rather scrawny (skinny, not sickly).

Clothing: Pure white cloak that extends down to the ankles. Black scarf around neck. Currently wearing face paint in a "dramatic" fashion, pure white on face, pure black around eyes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silkomidias now had both their attention! How delightful! He relished in the stardom as he grabbed a white business card off of his neck, yanking it off a non existent cord like an ID. With a smile he offered it to the Air Nomad (or at least he assumed it was, he had a bison at any rate). It was blank, save for a single word on the front, written delicately in black ink.

Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 Silkomidiasbusinesscard-8

He slapped his arms to his sides, waiting for further orders!...Or for another theme to present itself. Either one.

Last edited by Ordan on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xuan Feng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Xuan Feng

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Xuan took the card he had offered him and couldn't help but chuckle at the name, not realizing that he was being extremely rude. When he looked up, he understood his error and quickly apologized.
" I didn't mean to offend... uh... I just... I've never seen that name before!" he said in a somewhat fake and overly-impressed way.
Xuan then held up the card and placed it into his pocket. He realized he could actually move and decided to try and stand up. With one arm on the table, after checking to see if it was sturdy, he slowly pushed himself to a standing position. He was quite excited!
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:01 am

Han glanced over at the card and smiled, "I like it. It's unique. So what brings you to this humble shop?" She was sure he wasn't here just for the tea, perhaps fate brought him here for some reason unbeknownst to them. "Unfortunately, this doesn't tell us much about you. Can you talk?" Once she realized what she said, Han quickly caught herself, "Sorry...I didn't mean to offend you...It just sort of...came out." She then paused, looking a little more carefully at his face, "Wait...don't I know you from somewhere?" She wasn't positive, but he looked like one of the regulars that would watch her dance on the streets when she wasn't working at the Green Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Ordan
Beginner
Beginner
Ordan

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 am

Silkomidias "The Silent"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silkomidias stood silent as the Nomad started to laugh about something. He squinted and looked at the card, which he presumed was the source of the comedy. Was something funny? What did he miss? He didn't like missing out on funny things. He figured he would get his business card back like he usually did, but the man pocketed it! Oh well, he would just have to get another one. It made him feel like an important business man anyway, giving someone his card.

Truly, he was a jack of all trades!
Say, he should put that on his next business card..

The woman asked if he could speak. He opened his mouth to give some kind of retort, but she started apologizing in a hurry.

"Wait...don't I know you from somewhere?"

HONK HONK!

He made a very convicing honking noise, pretending to squeeze a horn in one of his empty pockets. She recognized him! Or, well, she asked if she recognized him. What an odd question to ask someone if you know them.

He stood silent for a few long seconds, contemplating this. When it dawned on him that she asked a question, he honked a few more times. He started to act out a couple of different genres (to possibly jog her memory of her performances). Dancing in place, pretending to play a sad tune on a make believe violin (he managed to make it sound pretty persuasive), and finally getting onto his knees, holding his arms dramatically to the sky and collapsing to the floor, presumably dead...

He shook as he choked back the giggles, trying to be as convincing as possible, his eyes clenched.

Last edited by Ordan on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xuan Feng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Xuan Feng

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:37 pm

As Han and Silkomidias continued their strange one-sided banter, Xuan walked over to the window and looked out onto an almost empty street. He realized that he felt extremely separated from the outside world, which didn't work for him because his Sky Bison Fei was in the outside world. He was so grateful of the hospitality he'd been shown, but staying in one place for too long was not his style and he felt good enough to begin his journey, or more like his search, to find Fei.
Xuan walked back over to the two who seemed to be wrapping up their conversation, and said,
" Hey, so um... it's been great and all, and you've helped me so much, but I really need to be searching for Fei. Oh, here... just wait one second..."
Xuan reached into his pocket and gave her a large sack of money.
" I hope this is enough."
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:37 pm

The young dancer/waitress couldn't help but laugh when she saw Silkomidias mimicking her, "In that case we HAVE met...Nice to meet you formally though."Han was about to ask Xuan something but was cut off when he pulled out a sack of gold, [b]"Oh no! I couldn't accept that! It wouldn't be right!"
Back to top Go down
Ordan
Beginner
Beginner
Ordan

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Silkomidias "The Silent"

Silkomidias hops up, producing a loud cha-ching! when he sees the bag of money. He glances at the window, wondering what's so interesting out there. Oh, look, more guards running down the street! Wonder where they were going? He honked twice, pointing. All kinds of thoughts entered his mind! Maybe they were just some random patrol. Maybe they were going to attend a parade! Oh, oh, maybe they were protecting a city official. The possibilities were endless!

Or, maybe, just maybe,
They were heading right this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)   Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Dragon Tea House(Open to all)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next