Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_voting_barArriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_voting_barArriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Shan looked around, "It just neads some cleaning, and some work." He looked back at Dakota and said, "You can go pick which room you want and check out the rest of the house I will make us something to eat." He turned and walked through a doorway and into the sitting room. It had a dark table with three chairs and some designs on the table. He walked to it took the book out of his pocket and placed it on the table. He turned and walked into the kitchen that was adjacent from the sitting room, which was made into a makeshift eating area. He dug through the kitchen found some pots and other things to cook with. He lit the poorly built stove and heated some water.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Dakota nodded and went through a different doorway that opened to a flight of stairs. He climbed the stairs to a small hallway with two doors. He opened the nearest door to see a fair sized bedroom with a large bed, a closed closet, and several dressers. Dakota closed the door and went to the second one. This room was about the same size as the other but had only a smaller bed setting in the corner, a closet, and a small desk so it had more open space. He figured he would let Shan have the other room with the bigger bed and he would take this one that way he would have more space if he ever wanted to practice his bending. He closed the door and went back down the stairs. He found Shan in the kitchen. "The two bedrooms are upstairs. There wasnt very much that was left behind but im guessing theres probibly some belongings in the closets. But for the most part it doesnt look too bad."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:57 pm

"Good to know. We can look to see if they left anything that we can sell. To make some money so we can buy food during our stay." The fire rose up higher and he shouted a bit grabbing for a glass of water and tossing the water on the pan. "Well I was never a good cook anyway. Maybe we can buy somethings at the market or some vendors." He walked over and grabbed the book putting it in his pocket. "Lets go check up stairs for anything we can sell. He started to the stairs and then looked up them, "Why a house with stairs? I am going to fall down these one day." He sighed and grasped the rail and started up the stairs. He continued for a few minutes trying not to lose his balance, when he got to the top he let out a comforting sigh and then turned and opened a door. The bed room had a bigger bed in it, a closed closet, and some dressers here and there. "Looks like a nice room now lets see if they left anything. Dakota, you check the other room!" He shouted while he was opening the closet and looking inside it.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:26 pm

A fire rose from the stove and Dakota stumbled backwards. He regained his balance and blew icy cold air at the fire to cool it down and Shan put it out with some water. Dakota had to smile a little bit then nodded to Shan and followed him to the stairs. He went up behind Shan making sure he kept his balance. They got to the top and Shan went in the first room and Dakota went in the other. He opened the closet and looked inside. There were a few clothes hanging up and some other stuff laying on the floor. He started going through it looking for something they could sell.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Shan finished digging through the closet and tossed the useful items on the bed. He stood back up making some noises while he was in the process. He was finally up, turned and looked at the items. "Clothes, books, old jewelry, hm.." he said and then something caught his eye. He pushed aside some junk and saw something shinning. He reached out and then picked up the object it was a dagger. He let out a slight yell and then it fell on the bed. He quickly rubbed his hands on the bed and then said, "I touched it." He let out a sigh and then looked at the dagger. It was a Fire Nation dagger, the hilt had the carving of something like fire and on the end was the Nations symbol. "It looks pretty expensive maybe it belonged to a general or some other higher official." He looked at Dakota and said, "You can hold it for now. I don't like touching weapons. That is why I yelled."
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Most of what was in the closet were just small things that wouldnt sell for very much. He laid what looked more expensive off to the side and continued going through it. He noticed a blanket laying in the back corner of the closet. He pulled it out and saw that it had been covering something. He picked it up. It was a small box about a foot long and not very wide. Dakota used his waterbending to pick the lock on it and it opened. Inside was a scroll with markings that read simply "Water". Dakota knew what it was. It was a waterbending scroll. He started to open it and heard a slight yell from the other room. He slipped the scroll into his pocket and went to the other room to see Shan looking at a dagger that was laying on the bed. He smiled a little at Shan and picked up the dagger. He found the sheath in the closet and carried it back to Shan. "Can you mabey carry it like this?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:51 am

Shan shook his head, "Nope can't touch a weapon at all. It is not in my nature, not that I am not violent like the Air Nomads. It is just that I was born in an Air Temple and well grew up around their peaceful ways for so long and then me and my family left all of a sudden. I also don't trust those pointed death sticks." He looked at the sword and then shivered. "So on another note, did you find anything useful?" He gave him a smile and then looked him up and down. Noticing something in his pocket that was not there before, maybe he did find something but wanted to keep it. Shan did not care really if he took something. "Well, I found some useless items that may be worth some money. I know that dagger will give us a lot of money." He was going to tap the dagger but pulled his hand away. Shan shoved some of the items on the bed in his pocket and then looked at Dakota. "I guess we can head over there now unless you want to look for more things."
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:39 am

Dakota smiled and put the dagger into his pocket then noticed that you could see the scroll in the other pocket. He looked up at Shan and could tell that he saw it too but Shan didnt say anything so he thought mabey he would keep it and read it. "I found a few things that might be worth something." He went into the other room and picked up the few things he thought would sell for more, put what he could in his pockets, and went back to Shan. "No, we can go if your ready."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Shan finished showing the things in his pockets and wanted him leave and then come back. He walked out of the room and was standing in the small hall. He said, "Yes lets go." He turned and walked slowly down the stairs making sure he would not fall or slip. He got to the bottom and quickly walked out the door. He stood there waiting for Dakota. To pass the time he was looking all around for anything that caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Dakota followed Shan down the stairs trying to not drop anything. He followed Shan out the door. "Ok now we have to find a market or shop or someone to buy this stuff." He said to Shan who was looking around. "Lets go back down near the docks. There was more shops down that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next