Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_voting_barArriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_voting_barArriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:45 pm

The woman opened the door and said, "Fine come in, but don't get to comfy you two will have another place to sleep." Shan walked in and got hit by the smell of dead fish and wet clothes. Shan looked around for a place to sit and found a seat covered with junk and one next to it empty. He sat down on the empty one and looked around next to the chair on the floor was a book. He picked it up and started to look at it. "Come take a seat Dakota." He looked at the other chair and said, "Never mind." He continued to read the book. He heard a shout from another room, "Would any of you like some tea or something else to drink?" shan replied, "Some tea for me please." He looked at Dakota for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Dakota followed them inside. As he walked in a terrible smell met his nose but he was able to stand it. He went over to the chair next to Shan and moved the junk off onto the floor beside it. Moving the last of it he caught his thumb on a fishing hook. He quickly got it out and sat down in the chair. He looked at the gash in his thumb then answered "Could I mabey just get some water?" She gave him a small cup filled with water. Dakota, holding the blood in with his bending, took it and covered his finger with the water and started healing it.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:12 pm

She brought him his tea and then placed it on a table next to the chair. Her eyes moved to th book and then she ripped it out of his hands, "Do touch my things." she slid it inside her pocket and then said, "Finish your tea and then I will have someone show you two your houses." Shan nodded and then sipped his tea starring at her pocket. He needed to get that book agian. She turned and he reached out to her pocket and then quickly grabbed the book and slid it out. He quickly put it inside his robe and she turned, "Did one of you touch me?" Shan was sipping his tea and then he shook his head. "None of us did." She turned and walked away. He looked at Dakota and said, "It is not stealing if the thing you are taking is useful to the mission."
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Dakota finished healing his thumb and looked to see some blood stained on his shirt. He bended it out and looked at the small red drop. He noticed it was harder to hold above his hand then water. Dakota looked up and watched as Shan took the book from her pocket. He looked over at Shan "What is the book? How is it useful to the mission?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm

"It is a diary of some sort." He said looking at the book. "It may actually be a journal, I think it belonged to her father. I will look at it later, it may help us find out what happened here. I don't trust this woman." He took a sip of his tea and then she showed up agian and said, "I will have to show you two to your houses. Follow me." she walked to the door and opened it motioning for them to go. Shan stood up took one last sip of the tea and then walked out the door. He stood there waiting for her and Dakota.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Dakota nodded. He could understand why Shan didnt trust the woman. She came back in the room and told them that she had to show them to their houses. Dakota stood up and looked for something he could do with the bit of blood he had. He didnt know what to do with it so he managed to freeze it and put it in his pocket. He then followed the woman and Shan out the door.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Shan stood next to Dakota and asked, "What did you do to your thumb?" He looked ahead at the girl and then at Dakota. The woman was walking ahead of them and said, "Come on keep up." Shan laughed and said playfully. "I am an old man, if you make me walk any faster then we wont be where we are going." She did not laugh, but Shan did anyway. They continued to walk down the dirt path. The building's on the island needed a lot of work. Maybe Shan could do something about the living conditions.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Dakota looked at Shan "I just caught it on a fish hook when I was moving the stuff off of the chair." He answered feeling his thumb that showed no signs of being cut. Dakota followed the woman and smiled at Shan's joke. They walked for a little bit and eventualy came to a spot with more houses insted of shops.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:45 pm

"I hate fish hooks." Shan said and looked around and then continued, "That is the reason. I am not a fan of fishing either." The woman continued to walk and Shan was beginning to feel his old age in his legs. "Please tell me we are getting close." The woman let out an annoyed sigh and then said, "We are almost there don't worry." She stopped in front of a run down house. It was two stories and one of the windows was missing. It was the same color as the other houses, a dark blue color. "It is splendid." Shan shouted and then the woman said, "There is a kitchen, sitting room, bathroom, and two bedrooms. The family that lived here was smart and went back to the northern water tribe." She turned and started back to her house. "Well thank you." Shan was saying and he turned and saw she was not there. "Lets go see the wonderful house she gave us." He walked up to the door and had to use some force to open it. The house smelt a little bit bad and it was dirty. The family that lived there apparently did not care about cleaning it up before they left.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:02 am

Dakota continued to follow them looking around. Most of the buildings needed repaired in some way or another. They stopped in front of a house. The house wasnt in the best condition but it was better then most of the buildings that he saw. The woman discribed it then quickly disapeared down the road. Dakota followed Shan into the house. The house smelled and that was possibly the third time a fowl smell met his nose. The house was also a little dirty but over all didnt seem too bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next