Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_voting_barA New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_voting_barA New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A New Mission: Infiltrating the City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:48 pm

The 4 people burst though the gates of the palace. Maki signaled to Erin to be on the wooden beam on the ceiling. Erin readied her arrows waiting for the right moment. "Well, I see I have visitors." Maki said in a sly voice looking at Kouzai.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:57 pm

"Well, well, well....just as we thought, the worlds going to war and no one invited us to the pre-war party....we just stopped by for our invitations" said Kouzai "Tekari take my left, Lily take my right, Skye watch my back...."

(You guys mind if we wait for Kali, I know she gave me permission to roleplay as her in battle but I still think we should wait)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:26 pm

((OOC: Of course, I'll wait for how long it takes.)

"Kiari, hide," Tekara whispered, and the boy vanished in a cloud of pale mist. She took her position beside Kouzai, confident that the boy found a place to hide until he was needed. She nocked her arrow onto its drawstring, awaiting her leader's signal.

"Hmm, we came just in time," Tekara said cheerily, pulling her weapon over her shoulder. "Just say the word anytime; I have a present for you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:03 am

((LadyKura want me to shoot an arrow at you and it misses or hits?
I'll wait, sorry I posted.))

Maki did a quick nod at Erin. Erin drew an arrow on her bow looking at the leader of the 4 people. Maki put one hand on her sword waiting to fight with it. Erin nodded to Maki that she had a clear shot. "Well, I did not know there was a party today at my palace. Let's see if you can dance." Maki said then she whistled and guards surrounded the intruders. Kysi, Maki's shadow tiger, appeared by her side growling softly.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:18 am

(okay we'll move on a bit but only for the battle, after the fight we'll teleport out and then we'll wait for Kali)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Kouzai raised his two swords, one defensively the other offensively. He was ready to attack and to defend at any moment. He looked at the girl with the bow and arrow 'So that's Erin...with her bow and arrow she looks like a long range fighter, that makes her weak at close combat...if I don't take her out first she's gonna be trouble later on....as for her sister, Maki....her and her tiger are gonna be trouble, she's probably a multi-range fighter....all right that's a perfect plan' thought Kouzai. "Tekara, Lily take care of the one with the tiger....Skye help me take out the one in the rafters" said Kouzai. As he finished Skye nodded and they jumped onto the wooden beam ready to fight Erin.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:14 pm

(( My own characters are fighting each other. ))

Erin was skilled in muti range fighting. Erin took out her a sword readying to fight the leader first, without him barking orders they would be lost. Erin quickly thought If I injure Lily, then Skye and the leader will be distracted for just amount of time for me to shoot him. Erin put her sword back as the leader stared at her with cold eyes. Erin pointed her bow at him then shoot at Lily as she was about to start to attack.

Lily fell to the ground clutching her shoulder. Blood was pouring out of her shoulder. Lily ripped a piece of her shirt and tied it around her shoulder to stop the bleeding. Kysi looked at Lily, then pouncing on her with great speed. Kysi dragged Lily behind Maki and Kysi went back to the fight.

Erin jumped silently from beam to beam to the roof. Erin climbed on the roof and looked in the window for the perfect shot at him. Erin saw everyone in the roof moving, no one even stopped to take a breath. Erin took a sharpened arrow looking at it then the leaders shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Kouzai had a feeling this was gonna get ugly. "Time for my secret art" he said. Kouzai put his hands together and in a sudden he melted away into shadow, and suddenly reappeared around Erin. The clones charged their hands with lightning and aimed at Erin.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:27 pm

((^_^ Yeah, go ahead. It's a battle, do whatever you can and want to.))

Tekara's heart leapt as she saw Lily injured, but she refocused in an instant, drawing her arrow and aiming critically for Maki's throat. She let the weapon go, watching it fly almost too rapidly to be avoided. She didn't expect it to hit its mark; it was only her first try, and defeating an enemy would likely take more effort than that.

After that arrow set loose, Tekara ducked low to the ground and rolled for cover, just in case Erin might've seen her standing prone for a while. She prepared another in a flash, her concerned eyes still glancing back at Lily. Hopefully Skye and Kouzai wouldn't be distracted.

Relief flooded her as she saw Kouzai melt into the ground for a moment, and then suddenly surround Erin. A flash of lightning ensued thereafter.

Tekara inhaled calmingly as she refocused on her target.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Kysi saw the arrow and grabbed the wooden rod in her mouth then spiting it out. Maki saw Erin in danger. Erin's pink eyes flashed at Maki knowing she was her only hope. 10 guards were attacking Tekara distracting her from Kysi. Kysi went into the shadows disappearing from sight. "Mise à mort de Kysi la fille nommée Tekara." Maki said under her breath as Kysi slipped into the shadows. Maki put her palm in front of her and created a small dark energy ball. The ebony ball grew larger and turned into 10 shadow wolfs. "Détruisez l'amorce du groupe, aucune blessure juste il dans le corps supérieur, pas le chef." Maki said under her breath and the wolfs ran on the walls to the roof. Each wolf swiped at each Kouzai on the roof. Erin took out her bow and arrow and slung it behind her back. She took a small ball of dark energy and created a shadow monster. "私の監視を戦っている床の女の子を攻撃しなさい。" Erin said under her breath and the monster went down the beams and faced Tekara. The guards backed away looking at the show down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Mission: Infiltrating the City
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next