Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Attacking the City 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Attacking the City I_vote_lcapAttacking the City I_voting_barAttacking the City I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Attacking the City I_vote_lcapAttacking the City I_voting_barAttacking the City I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Attacking the City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Attacking the City Empty
PostSubject: Attacking the City   Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Airships flew over Ba Sing Se. They were ready to land outside the second wall, when the lead Airship sent a flare into the sky. They gave the order "Release the bombs" said the order. The location of the drop-zone, the lower and middle ring of Ba Sing Se. The Airships flew over the city, the metal doors opened on the bottom dropping bombs onto soldiers, citizens and breaking down the walls that seperates the rings as well as the wall that protects the inner city. The Airships landed outside the outer most wall. Soldiers and tanks from the Fire and Light Nations charged into the city, their goal, conquer the palace.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Attacking the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking the City   Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Li watched from the safty of the Palace as the Air Ships loomed over the city, his city, and dropped bombs on it. Killing his citizens, soldiers, and destroying the buildings. Then the airships were gone and a runner appeared in the room. "My Lord," He said panting a bit, "the Fire Nation and Light Kingdom have broken through the outer most wall and are on their wat to the palace. What are your orders?" Li grew angry and shouted, "What do you think are my orders? Sit here and let them come get us! No! I want to send my army at them. I want them stopped and make them go back to their homes like cowards. Well, not the Light Kingdom ones they may not have a home to go to." He smirked and then looked out the window and started to hear screams. He did not care, he just wanted them to be stopped.

The soldiers of the Earth Kingdom, the ones that stayed, all came out of the goverment buildings. Barracks, banks, and other places that the men are stationed at. The battle started in a matter of seconds they were sending rocks at Fire Nation and Light Kingdom soldiers trying to kill them all in one hit.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Attacking the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking the City   Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Once the troops and tanks had entered the city, the airships took off again watching things from the sky. Each of them were filled to the top with explosives, one wrong move and Ba Sing Se was ending up a crater, it was a race against time to reach the palace. The ground troops had 20 minutes untill the Airships would take over for them.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Attacking the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking the City   Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Lu stood at the window and then sighed, "They are getting closer I want my men to knock the air ships out of the sky. I will be in the Throne Room." He turned and walked to the Throne Room and sat down watiing for the war to be over, he was either waiting for the sound of victory or Fire Nation soldiers to rush through the doors.

The Earth Kingdom soldiers fough back. They followed the King's orders and started to send the rocks at the Air Ships. Some damage was done and one even crashed. But there were still much more to go. There was fighting all through out the streets of the city most of the bodies on the dusty ground where those of the citizens.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Attacking the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking the City   Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:02 am

As the Airship fell it hit the lower ring with an explosion. The general knew what they were doing was fighting dirty, but they needed to stop the reign of terror that the Earth King had started. The General knew that if the soldiers kept taking down Airships their city would be no more, and then who would the king be able to lead. The tanks and soldiers proceeded through the streets of the lower city, the lack of soldiers in the poorer areas of Ba Sing Se made it easier to get through, when they reached the middle ring, it was a little harder with soldiers everywhere, but they were ready to take down the Earth King, even if it mean taking down the city.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Attacking the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking the City   Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Tekara stood outside the wall, almost keeling over in exhaustion. It'd been a long journey here (she'd truly forgotten how long it'd taken: a few days, maybe?) But she couldn't help but suspect she didn't miss much. Her last teleportation device had taken her a good distance away from Ba Sing Se's outer wall. She'd literally run to get there as soon as possible.

Hey dark brown gaze swept the walls, attempting to find a way inside. Her eyes fell on sometihng in the distance. Large... hollow? Is that a hole? For the first time Tekara took in the smell of sulfur and fumes. Large, black holes imploded in Ba Sing Se's outer wall. The battle had already swept through this place.

Tekara snuck through, keeping close to the shadows.

"LOOK, THAT MIGHT BE ONE OF THEM!" a soldier called.

'Shit!' she cured inwardly, drawing her swords. She attempted to plunge it at one soldier, swinging at another with the other side of her body. But she'd underestimated them. A column of earth shot out and she only avoided after a split second.

A bit irritated, she stabbed the first through his torso and took off running. "I don't have time to waste here," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Attacking the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking the City   Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 am

Li continued to sit on his throne in his palace. He was not getting worried about the troops getting closer he was worried about losing his crown. Some guards rushed in and explained the war to Li. "They are at the middle ring." One man said and then Li tapped his fingers on the Throne armrest. "I think I told you my plans when they were in the Lower Ring. I want them all to die. Forget the running away, leave mo survivors even if citizens get in the way. I don't cara anymore." Li has one goal to live and continue being in power. But somewhere way back in his mind that was not going to happen. He was going to lose his throne and get sent to prision. He shook his head quickly and then looked at the guards. "Go!" he shouted and they left the room.

The Earth Kingdom soldiers continued to attack the soldiers from the two nations. Some rocks were sent at the air ships, those were aimed perfectly to his certian points so they will fall, but on the ground those rocks were sent at random. The soldiers orders were to kill all, if a citizen was out in the war it was his/her fault.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Attacking the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking the City   Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:52 am

More ships hit the City, the more that fell the more exploded, each of them rigged with bombs. The explosions left craters all over the city, the Earth King obiously didn't care what happened to his city. "What if we drop one of these airships on the palace?" asked a soldier to the general. The general looked at him "The Fire Lord's orders were clear....bring him alive" said the general.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Attacking the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking the City   Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Li shouted, "I want to send some of the troops back here to the palace!" He heard running and then the door's of the palace closing. Someone must have heard them and left to follow the orders. Li wanted the palace to be safe, ok well not really the palace. He hated this old place he just wanted himself to be safe. Maybe, after this attack and they are all killed make a home fit for a king. A better palace, more rooms, less garden, and more buildings to hold a larger army.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Attacking the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking the City   Attacking the City I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Tekara's shawl flew out behind her as she raced down the dusty streets of Ba Sing Se's lower ring. Stragglers from the battle attempted to attack her, but she finished them off with a few well-aimed slashes. Earth Benders were trickier, but Tekara had long since learned how to find her way around them.

'Damn... at this rate...' she thought, dark brown eyes scanning her surroundings for faster transportation. She was already moving at about twenty miles per hour, but she wasn't moving fast enough. Unfortunately, she didn't find anything to aid her.

A gnarled battle cry drew her from her thoughts. Without pausing, she decapitated the Earth Nation soldier and flung him into a column of debris. Again, she felt as if she wasn't making any progress; the airships were far above, too far to reach from where she ran.

So she raced on, the sounds of battle ringing clearly in her ears.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

Attacking the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking the City   Attacking the City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attacking the City
Page 1 of 1