Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_voting_barA New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_voting_barA New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A New Mission: Infiltrating the City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:28 am

Lily saw Kouzai running to the palace. In a flash a volley of arrows was raining down silently. No one noticed. Lily bended a tunnel of air and sent the arrow volley onto the cabbage merchant cart. " Sorry ! " Lily yelled , then a volley arrows came to her every few seconds, and she kept air bending then at the cart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:32 am

(OOC: O.o Weren't we already inside?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Tekara's arrow struck directly through a guards chest. He gave a gurgled cry and fell into a heap on the stone. Then she roundhoused kicked another sneaking up on Kiari. The boy watched as the man collided with the wall.

His violet eyes landed on another, however, lurking in the shadows. Seeing Kiari glance at him, the man leapt out with a ferocious cry. Kiari, acting quickly, dealt a swift Water Whip blow to his temple, knocking him out cold. Tekara ruffled his hair appraisingly. "Great job."

Suddenly, her hackles rose. A split second later, she felt a sharp blade sink into her calf. The man she'd roundhoused was still on his side, but his eyes were open and muderous. Tekara aimed, stumbled on her wounded leg, then shot, the arrow piercing straight through the man's jugular. She was thankful that Kiari was distracted. She didn't want him to see that, or the knife sticking out her calf.

She yanked it out, wincing as she did so, and pocketed it. Better she had it than some other guard came around to pick it up.

She and Kiari were covering the rear, making sure no one snuck up on them. There were more guards than she'd expected, and that made her uncomfortable. Would she really have to kill all these people just to reach their goal?
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:36 pm

( ( I thought you were reaching the gates. ))
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Maki looked out from her window, a group of 4 people were racing to the palace. Maki called Erin and Leo, and they put on their fighting gear. Poison shooting gloves, consealed daggers, sword, shadow pets, bow and quiver of arrows, pure dark energy necklace, black soft shoes, ebony tunic, seal cloak, and a throwing knife. Battle gear took little time to get on if you have done it before. Maki, Erin, and Leo were ready for the intruders to come. Maki told Leo and Erin to have a protected chest gear so no arrows can kill you. Leo and Erin were ready looking to the 4 nearing the palace gates.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:11 pm

(K can we stop posting for now, I want Kali to start posting, we've gone on a head without her so can we wait)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:17 pm

( I'll stop and wait for her.)
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:40 pm

(Me too.)
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:43 pm

((I'm so sorry I couldn't get on earlier! My computer got a virus and it took me awhile to figure out why my password wasn't working. Stupid Dril, hacking my account.... Kouzai I leave tomorrow so I give you permission to roleplay as me in battle only.))

Getting in to the palace had been easy enough with Lilly's sound waves. Skye had no reason to mistrust her, but the girl gave her a sense of unease. Skye ran down the passage ways with her and the rest of them anyway, her arms covered in what looked like long tendrils of water. She prefered this technique in close combat for it gave her more control over the water. She had been watched the little boy in the group out of the corner of her eye for awhile; she didn't think it had been a good idea to let him come. But he seemed to be holding his own. Skye hit a guard in the neck with one of her water arms, knocking him out. The back of the neck was a very vunerable spot. Her eyes darting around, she saw Tekara pull a dagger out of her leg, wincing and trying to hide the wound from her younger brother. Skye whirled around and quickly put her hand on the wound. The water around her palm surged, glowed, and then disappeared, leaving Tekara's leg healed over. "Sorry if that was sudden, but I'm a healer as well and we can't afford any injuries at the moment." Skye blew a srand of her black hair out of her face and whipped around to follow Kouzai.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:24 pm

"Thank you, Skye," Tekara replied, before giving chase to the others. She shouldn't have been so airheaded, otherwise she wouldn't have gotten that wound. What would Kouzai think? Tekara didn't want to know.

A veil of pristine liquid wrapped around Sky's limbs, snaking forward like an elongated limb. Tekara was impressed. Skye was a great asset to the team.

Anyway, they all were doing quite well. Tekara prepared more arrows, opting now to keep her entire focus on her surroundings and not just Kiari. The decision worried her infinitely, as Kiari was very important to her, but she forced herself to move ahead. There was no good in that now. Skye, Lily and Kouzai were counting on her. Her legs pumped as she sped faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Mission: Infiltrating the City
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next