Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_vote_lcapA New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_voting_barA New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_vote_lcapA New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_voting_barA New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A New Mission: Infiltrating the City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

A New Mission: Infiltrating the City Empty
PostSubject: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm

It was raining heavily, and the water wasn't draining from the streets leaving them flooded. Kouzai walked through the rain, quietly splashing along in pools that reached his ankles. He was cloaked and hooded, his partner and love interest Skye was walking besides him, she was also hooded and cloaked. Kouzai stopped walking. He could here someone in the alley nearby, he signaled to Skye to get ready to fight if needed. Kouzai drew a sword and walked into the alley. "Who's there?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Tekara emerged from the shadows, her younger brother, Kiari, in tow. The girl was obviously reproachful; it was her first mission. But her eyes burned with fierce determination and admiration for the person in front of her.

"Hello," she said softly, warily.

Kiari, small and slim, clung to her. His pale violet eyes fell on Kouzai with obvious interest. She hadn't wanted to take him along, but the Council wouldn't recieve "no" for an answer. Anyway, Kiari was afraid of being apart from her, but Tekara was terrified of taking him. In the end, the Council decided his help might be needed. He might be the one that could save her if something goes wrong.

"I'm here for the mission," she told Kouzai.

Last edited by LadyKura on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I changed the Council as the reason Kiari is there, not because of will. It's more believable.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm

"You-You're the one that the Council sent huh?" he said putting away his sword "Welcome aboard...you look talented...of course when I imagined you I never expected a kid....he can come, just make sure he doesn't die on us" Kouzai walked out of the alley and into the street "You've been here a while I suppose...where is the nearest inn? There we can talk about the plan"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Tekara nodded. "It's down the street here." She led the way, walking with an air of regality. She wanted to seem useful to them somehow. She just hoped all of her extensive training would suffice. Kiari trotted alongside her, silent as ever. That was something new.

Finally, she paused in front of a small, dimly lit cafe/inn. The Council had told her it was not very popular, indistinct, actually, but there was enough people there for her to be discreet, and the people weren't very high-class at all. No one to report them. They'll be safe here to discuss the plan, as long as nobody overheard. It wasn't the discussing of the plan that jarred Tekara's nerves, though. It was the plan itself. How was she supposed to do a good job lugging around her five-year-old brother? The Council should have kept him, so why didn't they?

She straightened. These heavy thoughts would only make her seem weak. "There's a booth inside for all of us," she said. "I pre-ordered. Nothing too shmancy, just something that'll make us seem less suspicious."

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the question marks.)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:42 am

Kouzai and Skye sat down at the table. Kouzai looked at the girl "Any ideas?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:35 am

Kana, Lilys dragon, soared though the dropping rain. Her heart was racing fast as her wings pounded though the air. Lily bursted air currents, to let Kana fly easily. The rain thundered even harder. Kana had to land or die. Lilly landed Kana at some stables in this growing city. The stable master was amazed to see a dragon in this part of the world, he took Kana in while Lily went around. Lily put on a seal skin coat to keep herself warm in the pouring rin and icy winds. With rin drops running down her face Lily could barely see a small sign that read 'Inn'. The water from the rain was almost in her rain boot. Lily walked as fast as she could trying not to get rain in her boots. Lily made it to the top step of the inn staircase and looked at the streets flooding was not flooding anymore. Lily stood at the step pondering, then she steped inside. It was a slightly run down inn. The paint was faded and the wood table looked as if you could drop a pin on it and it would break. Lily walked over to the desk and got a fine room. Lily saw some other people in the inn, they were in the small dinner nook. They were talking in a low voice. Lily walked up to the man still in a black rain cape. "May,I join you, I know what you are doing here in the dark nation capital." Lily knew nothing of what was happening, but it made her look like the council sent her they would let her join.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:42 am

Kouzai looked to Skye and Tekari and nodded. Simultaneously they drew their weapons. Kouzai pointed one of his two swords at Lily's throat "Who told you, who are you and what nation do you hail from?" he asked. Kouzai raised the other sword ready to defend or attack depending on Lily's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 am

Lily could feel with 1 wrong move she was dead. Lily stayed a calm face and said " The Councial of Ten told me about your plan, I hail from the eastern air temple." Lily said in a calm voice. If they did not accept her, she would create a sonic frequency to knock them out to make them forget about what happened. Lily had her had behind her back to create the sonic frequency.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 am

Tekara warily eyed this newcomer, her father's dagger tight in her fist. "How do we know that your words are sincere?" she asked. Any wrong move, any threatening gesture, she would attack.

Beside her, Kiari quietly ate, his calm eyes fixed on the scene. He wouldn't understand quite what was happening. Tekara hoped he'd be able to get out of the way if something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Kouzai lowered his sword. "She's not lying...I can tell" said Kouzai "Welcome, sit we're planning out assault now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Mission: Infiltrating the City
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next