Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_voting_barA New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_voting_barA New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A New Mission: Infiltrating the City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Tekara's heart fluttered anxiously, but she steeled herself. Right. An hour. "Come on, Kiari," she told the child beside her, who was now downining both his and her water enthusiastically. She took his hand and stood.

"I'm going up to my room to prepare him and grab my weapons," she told everyone. "I'll be back shortly."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Lily went to her room. 1 hour, hmmm...... I'll pack my dagger and I should tell them about my dragon. Lily walked to Kouzai's room and said " If we need a lift, I have a pet dragon Kana." Lily said then she walked to her room putting on her black cloak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Tekara went back down to the cafe, her arrows and a single sword strapped to her back. She'd dressed Kiari inconspicuously, braiding his hair away from his face, and fixed him with a water pouch. All the while she was wondering what kind of throuble -- if any -- they'd run into. She was the only non-Bender in the group, but being a Bender, she supposed, didn't make you overly strong. It was the skill that counted.

Reasuured, she touched her arrows fondly.

Kiari quietly stared around the cafe as Tekara made her way back to the others. She had his hand, to ensure that he followed, and had sternly told him (upstairs) that if there was a battle, to hide until he was called. He'd nodded, he understood... she hoped.

"Hi," she greeted, particularly to Skye. "Did Fire Lord Kouzai come back yet?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 am

Lily walked down with her dagger on her belt and holding her staff. Her ebony cape looked less like ' Hey Dark nation look at me!' Lily saw the 2 girls siting at the same table in the nook. Lily sat down and looked at her dragon whistle. "Do you think we need a ride to the place we are going I have a dragon."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 am

"Perhaps," said Tekara. "That might be useful."

Besides, she wanted to keep Kiari off his feet. Wasting all their energy walking might be unwise. "We'll see how Kouzai and Skye feel about this."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:04 am

" If we need a distraction, Kana can fly in her battle armor breathing fire across the land to get attention she will not destroy everything. Her scales can change from silver to deep purple if we need them to just in case we come back she would look different from when we assaulted." Lily said in a low voice " If we can get ear plugs might help for all of us, I don't want to knock you out by accident. I could sound bend a frequency that could knock out guards for about 3-5 hours."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:07 am

Tekara's eyes widened. She was impressed. "You'll be a lot of help to us," she told Lily.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:09 am

Kouzai and Skye walked back into the Inn "All right let's go" said Kouzai "To the Palace, by the way....Lily you're dragon could be a help getting us there"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:33 am

Lilly whistled and her dragon was in full armor and her scales were purple as she said. Her dragon bowed to Lily then Lilly climbed on Kana. Once everyone was on her saddle, Lily passed out ear plugs. "This will protect you from my frequencies. We can still hear each other, but never take it off until we are all together and we agree on it, so no one gets hurt.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:36 am

"I believe I call the shots here, being the senior member of the Council" he said "Everyone...do as Lily says and put the ear plugs in"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Infiltrating the City   A New Mission: Infiltrating the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Mission: Infiltrating the City
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next