Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_voting_barDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_voting_barDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:52 pm

As Motie fell she got back up,jumping up to land on her hand."Nice kick."She complimented purposely as she made another lightning whip.Swining it around.She was happy that for once she wasd in a fight.Not a real one,to her but a fight.Nala was circling the palace until she seen what happened.She was startled and landed behind the guards.She was a big purple dragon,who didn't harm anyone but still she was overly portective.Motie seen her coming and stop.

"Fine I'll stop,Nala is get scared and is ready to attack."Motie crossed her arms mad.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Airo shifted his glance towards the newly arrived dragon, that seemed to have interrupted Maria's small frenzy. He would have hated to burn the young girl, but if she hadn't stopped on her own whim, he would have ended it quickly, and had her locked up until someone came to claim her. He let out a sigh, quite happy that he didn't need to do such a thing.

"Remove her from the palace grounds." He simply said, causing the guards to march forwards in order to apprehend the girl. "Even if you are a member of the royal family, it still doesn't give you permission to assault anyone, even if it was just for the thrill of a fight. Until you realize this, and learn to act properly, I am afraid you will only be given permission to enter the palace under supervision. Act out again, and I will make sure you are banned from entering the palace again, unless you've been summoned by the fire lord himself." He said harshly, his feet moving him across the ground and away from the girl. This had killed his good mood completly, and only one person in this palace could do something about that, and that was Naina, but knowing her, she was most likely asleep still, or atleast that was what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:56 pm

"No!Nala,Aki Jomo!"Motie yelled,she told Nala to attack the guards.She didn't want them otuching her."Genral or not you will not touch me."She told them as Nala circled around her.This time she was serious.She didn't like her own dad touching her,let alone a guard.Her glare was fierce,Motie was a sweet person but at this time,she seemed to act like her 707 great grandmother.Azula.She put her hand on her hip.

"Royal or not you will not touch me,if you do I will cut you lungs out."She told them as she looked at the guards.There was no way they could reach her,she was surrounded by a big dragon who wouldn't let them touch a hair on her.And if they tried they're asking to die.

"Nala,Me tu su anaga."She told the dragon which ment 'they are trying to hurt me please protect me.'That made Nala mad and she soon let out a growl.

"You will either get my father or die,I will not be touched.My father will claim me right now!"She told them full of rage."Who does this guy think he is dealing with?"Motie thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Airo sighed and came to a stop in his tracks. He simply turned his head around, glancing backwards, staring towards the girl and her dragon. "Get that annoying pest of a dragon out of here, and I won't lay a finger on you. I will get your father, and I will notify the Fire Lord about your actions. Neither of them will be pleased, and I can almost guarantee that you will be punished. So, you have two options, stop acting like a spoiled brat, pull your act together and walk out of the palace on your own two feet, or, I will notify the Fire Lord and your father, have you forcefully removed, and severly punished, which might be, worst case scenario, a ban from ever entering the palace again, with an order of arrest on your head if you're ever seen inside the walls again. Your bloody choice. My patience is running out, little girl, and you'd hate to see me lose my temper." He simply said.

He had enough of that little brat. Royal family or not, she was willingly defying him, fighting arrest, caused destruction on fire nation property, giving out death threats, and most of all couldn't take a hint. He no longer cared wether or not this girl was a member of the royal family. If she failed to understand his point by now, she must be far too retarded to even carry the title 'Member of the Royal Family' And that dragon, was a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:48 pm

"Uh,spoiled..I grew up in the southern tribe,sounds spoiled to you?I think you let all that power go to your freaking head!I hope while your finding my dad and cousin,you get struck my lightning by a spirit."She told him.She was mad.He threatened her out the palace.She was always there and had no problem until she met him.She crossed her arms."Yeah going out hunting with your mom for food is really spoiled!"She got mad,she wasn't putting up for it and then she started to laugh.

"You should all be proud arresting a twelve year old girl!Hurray for you."She told them.

"Malio Nala!"She said.She told Nala faster to circle.She wanted to strike them all with lightning,but how would that look?Her furious voice and temper is already giving off hints as 'desent of Azula'."How bout we make a deal....I stay with my dad and your never around!Because I hate your guts."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Airo simply shook his head "You know, you're the one who started this, shooting lightning around everywhere. It's not my fault that you chose to goof around to pick a fight with me, because it would be 'fun'. What makes you seem like a spoiled brat is the way you're acting right now. Instead of realizing the fact that you've stepped out of line, you keep going, expecting people go along with your every whim, despite the fact that they have other things to do. Would you rather prefer that I had put a nasty burn on that pretty little face of yours? Is that what you wanted from this? A burn scar?" He simply said, giving the girl a few seconds to let the words sink in.

"Do you realize, that your actions have caused consequences on everyone here? That because of your need to 'pick a fight' and act up, I am late on my patrol for a whole round, you've drawn several guards from their posts, destroyed Fire Nation property, which will take several weeks to repair, costing the nation money, that you've probably woken the entire palace up from their sleep in fear that they are being under attack?" He asked, shooting the girl a sharp glare.

"Would you rather have had me burn you so badly, that you'd be in a hospital for the next couple of weeks? I mean, since you're trying to push the blame over on me and all that. Your age doesn't matter. You are acting inappropriate, and you've acted in ways that have actually broken the law, destroying fire nation property, death threats, assault. Twelve years old or not, Royal family or not. It doesn't matter. You've broken the law no matter how you look at it. You're in no position to try and make any 'deals' " He stated at last, staring the young girl down.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:34 pm

"Put a mark on my face?Hmmm...sound good coming from a general.Lovely to here how your threatening to burn my face instead of making this easier on yourself and getting my father without any punishments of your choice.I would like to hear the fire lord's choice before I hear yours.Because I don't like your deals."She told him feeling bad from being threatened by a general.

"I honestly expected more from you general."Motie told him.She crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Airo shook his head "Gah, You completly misunderstand everything I am saying. Unbelieveable! Christ!" He seemed frustrated with this girl now. "You fail to get the point! I'm not threatening you, I'm explaining to you what could have happened if you had picked a fight with any other general out there! Are you purposely making this more difficult than it has to be? Stop misunderstanding me, for ..." He said, supressing the urge to swear like a sailor.

"Can you actually stop and listen, for once, and not jump to conclusions? Really? You think I'd sink down to such a low level to burn a little girl? Hell, Have you been listening to anything i've said at all? Or have you been twisting it around in your mind? You are frustrating me!!" He exclaimed, having completly lost his temper towards this girl.

"Do you think i'd waste my breath with all this talking if I actually intended to hurt you? Do you really think i would have given you SO many chances to stop, if I was some jackass that got a freaking thrill out of going around hurting people? Are you dumb, deaf? There must be one logical explanation for why you can't seem to understand the fact that I am hinting for you to stop, trying to tell you that if this had been a different scenario, chances are you'd be in a hospital now? Don't you get anything? The way you keep going almost makes it seem like you WANT to get hurt! Can you just give me a freaking break, relax, stop blowing everything out of proportions? HELL! I've had it with you! I've tried to be patient, I've given you so many hints that even a mentally retarded person would understand me, and you STILL don't get it?!"
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:27 pm

"It seems that you don't get it.Nala Omalo!"She told Nala.Nala soon made a distraction.Nala's fire giving Motie enough time to jump out of Nala's circle and run for the palace."You don't understand you ignorant fool."She thought.

Motie's father was too late.As he approached the general and the group of guards,Motie disappeared.He stomped."Moaria!"He called out."We can't go anywherw without you trying to be miss everything."He thought he looked at the general.

"I'm sorry sir."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Airo let out a deep sigh, rubbing the sides of his nose out of frustration. "Just.. forget it. Please keep your daughter under control, I might not be as patient with her next time.." He stated.

"Back to your positions.." he ordered, the guards wandering back in order to resume thier guard duty, a bit of chatter going on amongst themselves. "

He wandered off, rubbing the sides of his head. He had completly missed his round, so he simply began a new one, seeing as there was no point in trying to catch up with the lost time anymore. He was looking forward to spending some time with Naina after he finished his shift. He had a great patience, but that girl had managed to push him right over the edge. Maybe he was just a bit over-sensitive today aswell, as he hadn't seen Naina for ages, and had returned home only a couple of days ago. The knowledge that he would most likely be returning back in a couple of months added to it all. He was probably a bit too sensitive today, that must have been the reason.

His course went in the direction of the garden. If anyone had spoken to him, he had been far too busy with his own train of thought to even notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next