Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_vote_lcapThe ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_voting_barThe ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_vote_lcapThe ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_voting_barThe ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) Empty
PostSubject: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Motie followed her father into the palace.He turned around and looked down at her."I am going of to talk to the fire lord,now do not mess with anything or-

"Why do you call him fire lord?Can't you just call him cousin?"Motie cut him off.She hated how respectful her father was.Well,she like how he respected her but how he wouldn't call the palace another home.Her father's mom was once princess of the palace.But she dcided to live a life by the palace but out side.Now they live by it.Motie was in her usual outfit.A silk top and silk shorts with a soft see through scarf rapped around her waist and a nkle bracelet with the water nation's symbol on it.

"Because!I don't,look just behave ok?And for once walk on your hands?"Her dad snickered.

"Ha!Your funny father."She said jumping on her hand.She was use to walking on her hands.She loved showing off how flexible she is,stand on her hands then moving her legs foward so she can go back and forth between her legs and hands.Her father faded away the farther she went into hallway.She passed the princess' room,almost everyone's room and finally stopped.She opened the large pearl doors to a ball room.

"I love this room!"Motie said soon dancing with herself.She closed her eyes and danced around the room.She soon opened them to the balcony.She watched the big tree blossom pink flowers.She decided to walk out there.The balcony wa shalf the size of the ball room.Motie sat on the railing that went around the balcony,she reached out to grab a flower.
Back to top Go down
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Eri kept her hands laced behind her back as she stood there, blinking as she took in her surroundings. She had never been out of either of the Air Temples of the North and South and it was different. Heck, the only reason why Eri was here was because she had gotten in trouble earlier back home. The leader of the Southern Air Temple where she currently resided was here on strict business and had decided to bring Eri, considering only a few days ago she had knocked a boy twice her size to the ground with a gust of air. She wasn't normally a violent person, but he had been giving her a headache with his hollering. Not to mention the kid had been obnoxious.

She sighed and sat there on a lone bench. Lifting the palm of her hand upwards, Eri drew in wisps of air with just a few simple movements of her fingers, forming them into a ball that she played with lightly.

The young air bender felt very uncomfortable here and wanted nothing more than to leave. Plus, she was bored.

Letting the ball of air dissipate, a single pedal of a cherry blossom fell into her lap and Eri's eyes flicked upwards to the branches of a tree. Smiling and glancing around, she stood and approached it. Placing a hand upon the trunk, Eri tilted her head back so that her blue eyes could rest upon the lowest branch... which was a ways up. Her gaze flicked this way and that and when the coast was clear, Eri made an easy flourish with her hands, using the air currents to push herself upwards as she bent her knees and jumped. Her hands grasped the trunk as her feet dangled quite a ways up. Pulling herself up onto the branch, Eri perched there for a moment and glanced to her right...

Only for her gaze to fall upon the face of another girl. She sat on a balcony, hand extended towards a flower. Eri's blue eyes widened just the slightest and she opened her mouth to say something, but then shut it, hoping she wasn't getting herself into more trouble.

"Uhm..." she stammered, trying to grasp at any intelligible words but found none.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:46 pm

As Motie reached for a flower,a gust of warm wind hit her face.It felt so good she closed her eyes.She opened them to a girl with blue eyes.Possibly a air bender.SAhe sat on the tree not noticing Motie for a second.Motie's eyes went wide.No one was ever this close to the palace,not someone like her.The other girl finally lifted her eyes to look at her.Motie was stuck for a second.She didn't know what to say but Motie was a sweet girl.She jumped on a branch right next to the girl.

"Hello!I'm Motie."She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Eri scooted over on the branch to give the other girl room and lowered her eyes to her lap. Lifting a hand, she tucked a strand of white-blonde hair behind an ear.

"Hi," Eri replied, glancing at the other girl. "I'm Eri." Her eyes flicked to the ground, wondering when the Air Queen was going to be back. Eri rarely ever got in enough trouble to get the Queen's attention, but it had been one of those weeks...

"You live here?" she asked Motie, placing her palms against the branch for her balance and dangling her legs over the side. A few flower petals began to drift down from the higher branches as a soft breeze picked up, and without even thinking, Eri gave her hand a small wave and sent the petals dancing about her air currents. It had taken her years to using her air bending this easily, and now that she did, it made her happier.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:58 pm

She noticed how the girl wouldn't look at her."Shy?"She thought.As she stood on a branch and started to climb it.Then Eri asked her a question.Motie pointed to a lovely small house by a pond.

"No,I don't I live by the palace and I am related to the fire lord,he's my cousin."She told the girl as she broke a branch on accident,but caught it and started to pick the beautiful flowrs off.
Back to top Go down
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:04 pm

"It's very pretty here," she murmured, gazing about yet again. Eri couldn't put her finger on it, though... Something just made her feel uncomfortable. Maybe it was the fact that she had never been away from an Air Temple before.

A snap caused Eri to look up as Motie broke one of the branches. She was already gathering little currents of air, but the other girl didn't fall, thankfully, and Eri released them. Yeesh, maybe she was being paranoid...

Eri's stomach suddenly emitted a very loud growl and her eyes widened. Wrapping her arms around her waist, a soft laugh slipped from her lips. That wasn't embarrassing at all...It had been a while since she'd been waiting though. Warm bread would be nice. No, Eri wasn't going to think about food right now. She would behave and be patient and wait.

Eri plucked a flower from a nearby branch and twirled the stem between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Motie was always a show off.She smiled at Eris as she climbed back onto the balcony to put the branch full of blossoming flowers down.She smiled as she stood on the railing."Wanna see something?"She asked Eri.But before she could answer Motie jumped off the railing.The palace was two stories high.

"Watch me!"She told Eri.She was diving head first but then she started to do flips in the air until she felt lightning fill her up,then as she hit the ground,she hit it with her foot causing beautiful blue lightning to brake the earth,causing her to shoot back up just under the tree branch where Eri sat and dive back down for her to land on her hand.She smiled,proud of her performance.
Back to top Go down
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Eri watched Motie and a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. She clapped a couple of times and shook her head.

"So, light?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to one side. Eri had never gotten to experience a whole lot of other forms of bending and they were interesting to her. Being surrounded by air benders her whole life, she didn't get the opportunity to get out of that world and see other things like she'd like to one day.

Her stomach growled again and Eri wrapped her arm around her waist once more, hoping it would stop.

Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:40 pm

"Lightning bending."She corrected Eri.She wanted to ask her if she was an airbender.But she didn't want to be rude,wait was she gonna be rude.Motie climbed windows back up to the tree,She sat on abranch across from Eri.She finally had the courahe to ask Eri if she was one.

"Are you a airbender?And if you are,what are youy doing here?"Motie asked picking a flower and outting it in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Eri smiled slightly and with a few gentle and fluid movements of her hands, drew in wisps of air, forming them into a ball in between her palm. The wind teased the stray strands of hair that fell near her face.

"Sure am," she replied, dropping her hands and allowing the currents of light wind to ease back down, dissipating from the ball.

She then glanced at her lap and emitted a soft sigh, her shoulders dropping about an inch.

"I got in trouble," she muttered. "It's been a crappy week with training and everything and I got mad at this boy at our temple. He was being loud and practically beating his own chest at how great of a bender he was. He was being loud and obnoxious and I had a rough day at training. So I shoved him to the ground. And I refused to apologize. And I accidentally messed up my uncle's store."

Eri pinched the bridge of her nose in between her fingers.

"So they sent me with the Queen since I kept getting in trouble as punishment. So I'm supposed to behave..." Eri glanced sideways at Moti and and shrugged her shoulders with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next