Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
In the Palace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
In the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
In the Palace I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
In the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
In the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
In the Palace I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
In the Palace I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
In the Palace I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
In the Palace I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
In the Palace 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
In the Palace I_vote_lcapIn the Palace I_voting_barIn the Palace I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

In the Palace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

In the Palace Empty
PostSubject: In the Palace   In the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Li was in his bedroom looking out the window at the Upper Ring, it was nice and clean. Better then the middle ring and a whole lot better then the Refugee Sector. He walked away from the window because he was getting mad at th choices his father was making as King, his people were suffering and the Earth Kingdom name was getting lower and lower. If Li was king all of that would be diffrent, he stopped and starred at nothing and said softly. "One day...one day I will be King." He left his room and then started down the hall, wondering where everyone was. His father has been to busy to even talk to Li or his younger brother, li would try but he would get shut down. The only person he had time to talk to was Rio and at times he was such a pest. Ignoring him did not work, he continued down the hall and then stopped. He was not facing his younger bothers door, he made a fist and then banged on the hard wood with color and designs on it like most of the doors in the palace.
Back to top Go down
Rio Peng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rio Peng

In the Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:46 pm

Rio jumped as his door was banged on. Only his older brother would be banging on his door. His father never did because he never had the time, and even if did have time there would be no reason for him to knock on his younger son's door.

He got out of bed and walked across the room, put on a shirt and opened the door.

"Oh hi Li!" He smiled always being excited to see him. There was quite a bit of pride for being the King's son. Although he didn't know quite what his father was up to because he wasn't allowed in the meetings and if he was, well he would have no clue what was going on anyway.

Rio walked back in his room and turned around smiling sitting on his bed. Usually his big brother's presence meant something. "What do you need now?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

In the Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Li stood there tapping his foot and waiting for his brother to answer the door. "Man he is slow." He muttered as he raised his hand to bang on the door agian. Right as he was about to bang on the door it opened and he saw his little brother. He put his hand down and said "Hey," and looked in his room and then back at Rio. Li shrugged and said, "Don't smile at me, you smile to much. It makes you look like a fool." he leaned on a part of open wall and replied to his question, "No reason really. Bored, nothing to do in this boring palace. Wanna sneak out with me?"
Back to top Go down
Rio Peng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rio Peng

In the Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 pm

His smile faded when he was told not to smile too much but it reappeared when he was asked if he wanted to sneak out. He jumped off his bed.

"Of course I do! Where are we going to go though?" He lowered his voice and ran to the door, peaked outside and then closed it again. Those Palace Guards were everywhere.One of them hearing their plan and telling the King would ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

In the Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Li did not share his enthusiasm, Li has gotten out of this place so many times he has lost count. The only reason if he got caught would be because of his little brother. "Lower your voice, I don't want to get caught sneaking out still in the Palace." he shook his head and then walked over to one of the windows in the room. "This looks about good. Are you coming or just going to stay?" He gave him a smirk and then looked out the window and jumped out. He got his footing and then pointed his feet to the decling roof. He started to slide down the roof on his two feet. "You should try this! It is easy!" He shouted to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Rio Peng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rio Peng

In the Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 pm

He ran over to the window to see his brother already on the roof and now was sliding down it. Li made everything sound or look so simple. Rio walked over after him and climbed out the window and followed the same path that he saw Li take. He watched Li slide down the roof and planted his two feet firmly on the roof and then started to slide down. It was fairly easy so far.

But it was quite a ways down to the bottom and Rio had never gone down the roof before.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

In the Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Rio was getting closer to the end of the roof, he looked back and saw that his brother was just getting on. He shook his head and then jumped off when he had the right moment and landed on the ground not breaking or harming anything. "Perfect landing all the time." He said brushing his clothes and then moving forward and then looking up for his brother. He was sliding down the roof and so far doing a good job.
Back to top Go down
Rio Peng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rio Peng

In the Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Rio slide down the roof doing good so far. He decided to kick it up and notch and slowed himself down and then stopped. He broke off a piece of tile and then planted his two feet on it and then began to race down on it like a surfboard. But it was too lose and it almost slid out from under him.

But he grabbed a hold of it and flew off the roof and landed next to his brother letting the tile slide off onto the floor where it smashed. He stood up looking at Li.

"Bet you can't do that!"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

In the Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Li watched his brother as he slid down the roof on the tile. It looked pretty good and fun, but then Li realized what would he do with the tile? He then watched as his brother flew off the roof and the tile fell and broke making a loud noise. "Are you trying to get us caught?" He asked him sharply, "Do you know how much noise you made?" He then heard some shouts one was, "I heard a noise over there! Lets check it out!" Li glarred at his little brothr and let out a sigh. "Sometimes you don't think things through." He turned and started to run twoards the wall covering the palace. On the other side of the wall was the upper ring and then on the other side of that was freedom and no worries of Royal life.
Back to top Go down
Rio Peng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rio Peng

In the Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:06 am

He ran after his brother and whispered; "It was your idea to sneak out!" He ran up to the wall and jumped up the wall creating steps in the wall as he went up and then sat on the wall waiting for his brother. He climbed over the other side making more steps as he climbed down.

Near the palace he heard more shouts and then someone yelling as they found the broken tile.

"Someone might have broken into the palace! We must secure the Royal Family!" The voices got fainter as they got farther away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Palace
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next