Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_vote_lcapDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_voting_barDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_vote_lcapDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_voting_barDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) Empty
PostSubject: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 am

Airo began his morning quite early, waking up around 4 am. Despite being the general of the royal army, he often found himself taking shifts on patrol, as he enjoyed the walks around the palace, also allowing him to catch a few glimpses of the daily life.

At 5 AM, he had showered, put his hair into the traditional fire nation bun, and suited up in his uniform, heading towards the palace. One of the upsides of getting up this early was that there was no one he could encounter from the short walk from his residence to the palace, meaning he could enter the uniform at home, instead of in the barracks where the royal guards spent their breaks.

He reached the gate to the palace, and was within a matter of seconds recognized and allowed to enter. He immediatly begun his patrol, covering most of the areas of the palace, except the sleeping quarters of the royalty, and a couple of other rooms that remained locked.

7 AM, and people should start waking up soon, unless they had decided to sleep in for once. More guards arrived to replace the ones that had night shifts, whom now got changed and dragged themselves home in order to get some longed-for sleep.

The palace had begun waking up now.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:15 am

Motie slept in a small house by the palace.Her dad always woke her up,telling her how he's gonna leave soon.She would nod and go take a nice shower,and once she got out she put her hair in a bun then put on a belly shirt and silk shorts.Then she wrapped a pink scarf around her waist and her ankle bracelet from the sothern tribe.Then she did her daily bending.She stood on the side of the palace.She did a couple of flips before bending lightning.She was very good but had to practice fire bending,she took her fist and jabbed it in the air a nillions times,it was out of control.

"UGH!"She screamed closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:24 am

Airo came to a sudden stop on his patrol, as a scream fills the air. He quickly spun around, trying to locate the source of the scream. His mind was going through all the possible scenarios. Assault on the royal family, someone trying to break into the palace, one of the servants being assaulted. There were alot of situations that could cause someone to scream.

His feet began to move in the direction of the source, his pace quickening, as the screaming seemed to subside. He quickly came to a stop near the great wall. It seemed to originate from the outside, and what happened on the outside was really none of his business, and he should simply return back to his patrol. Despite all these logical reasonings, he quickly made his way up the wall, dragging himself to glance over the top.

"Why were you screaming" he asked. Then it dawns on him, maybe he was so stupid to mistake this girls shouting for screaming, and that she actually didn't need any help.
A feeling of stupidity spreads through his body. 'I got to stop doing things like this..' he silently thought, about to hoist himself down from the top of the wall, which, seemed so much taller now than it had on the way up. 'How did I even make it up here?...' he silently pondered, looking for a way down that wouldn't result in him breaking any limbs.

Last edited by Henate on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:31 am

Motie trains outsside the wall.She shot a couple more times and when she couldn't get it she screamed."How come the first thing I'm suppose to learn is frie bending and I can't do it?"She thought to herself.Azula was good at lightning bending is that why?Did she just enherite it from her more than twice great grnadmother?It that why she is so good at lightning bending?But it was just odd that she couldn't fire bend."Isn't that the first thing you learn?And get!"She thought."Usually lightning bending is the hard one."Her screaming was so loud it drawed someone over to her.

He asked her why she was screaming.He startled Motie she turned around and looked up.She looked up at the guy.He seemed to have a important role.But she doesn't know.She climbed the wall just to sit on it."I'm mad,I can lightning bend well but I can't fire bend."She told the guy.

Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:43 am

Airo just blinked towards the girl "What? Is that all? You screamed in a way that made it seem like someone was murdering you.." he responded, letting out a deep sigh, hanging up on the top of the wall resting on his arms, his lower body hanging down bu the wall, his upper body a bit over it.

"Ugh.. I'm returning back to my patrol now.. Keep it down, alright?" he said, formulating it as a question, when it was more like an order. "And get down from the wall without breaking your legs.." he finished, glancing back down on his side of the wall. He let out a sigh as he slides down, now only his hands holding him up. He estimated the fall to be somewhere around 1 1/2 to two meters from this position.

He turned his body around with two quick movements of his hands, before he lets go, landing on the ground with a quick roll, to lessen the impact of him falling in his full uniform, which weighed quite a bit.
Once he was down, he quickly did some damage control, checking to see if evey limb of his body was unharmed, and that his uniform was unscratched. He seemed fine. Turning around, he glances up towards the top of the wall to see how the girl was doing, if she had leaped down yet, or if he should organize for someone to retrieve her and bring her safely back down.

Last edited by Henate on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:50 am

"Fire bending is really important and okay!"Motie said.She jumped off the wall onto the palace side,flipping and turning until she ;anded on the ground on her feet.She smiled at her perfomance."When you good like this,you never have to be careful."She started to walk on her hands.Motie loved showing off what she could do.She jumped back on her feet.She soon began to wonder."Who is this guy?"She thought.She soon build the curage to ask.

"Sir,I hope you don't mind me asking but who are you?"She asked politely seriously wanting to know.Even though she's been hanging around the palace since she was five,she never really got to know many people.Only some of the servants and Owlan,well she had to meet him but everyone else she hasn't seen ever.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Airo sighs deeply shaking his head slightly. "I meant jump down on the -other- side of the wall, not this." He eyed the girl up and down as she began walking on her hands, and quickly concluded that she was a circus artist or something along those lines.

"How about this, I tell you who I am, if you agree to go outside again." He proposed. The girl seemed slightly familliar, but not enough to actually allow her to stay, atleast not until she was vouched for by a member of the royal family, or if she was clearanced for entering. Right now, she was not vouched for, or given clearance, meaning she had to leave.

Last edited by Henate on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Motie laughed.She didn't have too.Her father was probably at the fire lords side.Her cousin since she is related to him by Azula.She entered the palace gates all the time.Playing around outside the palace.She is surprised this man doesn't know who she is.She looked at the man."Sir I don't have too!"She said excitedly.

"I'm always here,I'm a cousin of the fire lord."She told him.She was still smiling.She basically used that as an excuse half of the time.Sometimes it would get her out of trouble,sometimes it wouldn't."So now can you tell me who you are?"She asked the man.She was eagered too know.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Airo glanced towards her and let out a small sigh. "Well, that might very well be so, but how about we get it confirmed, first?" He said, not shooting her a smile, like he would have, if he wasn't working.

"If you're always here, then I'm sure the guards at the gate will know you very well. How about this, we get them to verify your identity, give you clearance to be here, and then I'll tell you who I am. Sound good to you?" he said, not really asking this time either, but if she actually did happen to be the fire lords cousin, he didn't want to get into trouble, besides she did seem familliar, so he didn't want to take any risks concerning it.

Last edited by Henate on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Motie nodded.Of course they would know her.She remembers everytime she comes to the gate how the guards approach her.'Motie!'The young guards would call her and the older guards would calll her by her real name,Maria.She would come and stay out everyone's way but still in sight.She would only enter the palace but only if her dad was asked to come by.Which was always.So she would hang out on the balcony of the ballroom.She wa ssometimes bored but loved the palace.On certain days she would always find something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next