Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_vote_lcapDark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_voting_barDark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_vote_lcapDark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_voting_barDark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity Empty
PostSubject: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:36 pm

Tsukaia tightened the bandages once more, tying them exactly the way she'd been taught; not too tight, and never too loose. Several changes of bandages lay strewn all over the room, most caked in blood. Too much blood. The scent burned her nose, but it was Sasuno'o's scent. Sasuno'o's blood, and therefore she was not disgusted.

She'd finally gotten the blood flow down after several hours of cauterizing and wrapping, and Sasuno'o was sat still as stone. Barely breathing. Tsukaia knew enough to know that this meant he was deep and thought, and that she shouldn't dare distract him when he is this way.

She made the final, knot, then sat back. His body facing away from her. She wanted to see his face, but, she supposed, this was enough. He was angry. So, so angry. It was best not to speak.

She waited to do as she was told.

Last edited by LadyKura on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Sasuno'o nodded to her and stood up, leaning on his sword. "No need to be afriad....these injuries are not your fault...it was my recklessness that caused this....I should've forseen the strength of my adversary....but no matter...he is dead now...at least....one of them is...the other will be dead soon" Sasuno'o said as he looked down at the headless lion body that lay next to him. He looked down at Tsukaia "You may speak...it isn't against the law" he said "You need to be more assertive and stop acting worthless, if you act like nothing more than a puppet you will BE nothing more than a puppet. And I have no use for a puppet...what I need is a wife, and a loyal partner by my side, to guide me and help me lead...." Sasuno'o put his sword around his waist 'I also need a wife who can spy...' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:02 pm

"I can do that," Tuskaia told him, feeling guilty for acting so weak. Sasuno'o was correct; being a puppet put too much stress on him. He wanted an ally, a companion, someone to strengthen his ideals, someone he could trust and hold on to. A puppet got killed. A puppet got thrown aside. She was more than a puppet. This thought made her smile.

"My family still believe that I've disappeared," she offered. "I could infiltrate their palace for you, my love. Gather information -- anything you want, as long as you need."

Last edited by LadyKura on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:26 pm

"I want you to keep in contact with them...tell them you're on a trip, and that you're safe, gather as much information from each nation as you can" he said "If I'm going to conquer the world, I'll need your help...my love, your whole life you've loved me...and I've ignored you....but now I know my true feelings for you..." Sasuso'o turned around to face her. He put his hand on her cheek and kissed her "I'm going out to scout out the land, I'll be back in a bit...." he said, he walked to the window and jumped on his dragon. He turned backed to Tsukaia "Sorry about your mother" he said looking at her, he then turned away and flew off. What Sasuno'o did was something he swore he would never do, but he knew it was for the best, if he wanted his plans to pay off. Besides, it wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Tsukaia let the elated, drunken smile break out on her face. She stood there, fantasizing for a moment, dreaming about the feel of his lips on hers, drinking in his beautifully sincere apology, before she went on to cleaning up the bloody bandages littering the room. The young woman defenestrated the gauze not too quickly, but enough so the smell didn't permeate permanently.

Smiling, she stood/ She made her way across the room and into the dimly lit hall. Down the corridor there was a bathing house, one she and Sasuno'o often shared. She ran the water, heating it extra hot with her Firebending, and spread rose leaves over the surface of the water. She loved flowers, especially roses. so beautiful and fragile...

Swiftly enough she divested of her dress and slid in, relaxing in the sweet heat of the water. Her eyes fluttered closed, and she imagined how this mission was going to please her beloved.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:41 am

Sasuno'o walked through the large palace doors, he had finished his scout of the land. It was perfect. As he checked his wounds for bleeding he thought about taking a nice warm bath. He walked towards teh bathhouse, as he did he removed his armor and his black robes and placed them outside the door. As he walked into the bathhouse with nothing more than his black pants, he went over to the bath and without noticing that Tsukaia was in it he took off his pants and walked in. "Tsuakaia must've drawn a bath for me..." he said to himself. As he put his arms around the edge of the marble bath and leaned his head back he noticed Tsukaia and fought to hold back a startled look. "Tsukaia?!" he said looking at her in surprise "When did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Tsukaia smiled, leaning with her back to the edge of the marble tub. She was submerged from her shoulders down, rose petals swirling around her curvy form. "Since... a while," she purred, gazing at him with half-lidded eyes.

She drew closer, silver hair damp from the mist. "How do you feel, My Lord?" she asked. "What do you think of my... treat for you?"

Last edited by LadyKura on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:36 pm

"I will admit...it's relaxing, after a day of killing...at first I thought marrying you would be a mistake....now I see, that it wasn't" he said, Sasuno'o put his arm around her and push his hair out of his face. He leaned over and kissed her "Is this it for the surprise....or is there more?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Tsukaia pressed against him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She kissed his neck. "There's more..." she promised, smiling coyly. She pulled away again and reached for a nearby towel, as black as the night. Wrapping it around her dripping form, she paced her way out of the bathhouse.

"Come and get it if you like."

((OOC: XD, Tsukaia!))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Sasuno'o kissed her back as she kissed him. As she left the bath, he hoped out and followed her all the way to their room, he kissed her one last time before flopping on the bed and burrying themselves beneath the covers. Before he knew it, it was allready morning, Sasuno'o looked over at Tsukaia's sleeping form. He then looked towards the window 'What did I do...' he thought to himself 'I've gone beyond what I should've but....I didn't hate it...could it be...I really do love her?' Sasuno'o fored these thoughts from his head, he looked back at Tsukaia, he leaned over and kissed her, he then lept from the bed and got dressed, he didn't bother to put on his armor, he wouldnt need it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next