Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:11 pm

"That's Nala,she's my pet dragon."As motie spoke Nala seemed to do a graceful dance in the air.Nala was such a beautiful dragon.Motie sighed as she gazed so heavenly at the dragon.Motie then looked back at Eri."So do you have a pet?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Eri's vision focused and she gasped. She had never seen a dragon before and she was absolutely gorgeous.

Motie's question snapped her back and Eri nodded. Holding up a finger, she dug into her pocket with her other hand and then paused.

"Your dragon won't eat him, will he?" she asked, referring to the tiny creature that stayed in her pocket most of the time. Pulling him out, the tiny head of a sugar glider appeared with alert eyes and swiveling ears.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Motie shook her head."She only eats when I tell her."Sahe told Eri as she noticed a little furry head stinking out.She looked closely,it was kind of hard to make out.Then she finally seened it clear.

"Awww!That sugar glider is so cute!"Motie said putting hand out but then paused.

"Can I touch it?"
Back to top Go down
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Eri laughed and nodded.

"Of course," she replied, retrieving Kiwi out of her pocket. He blinked his sleepy eyes and then twitched his head, taking a moment to scratch behind his ear before glancing around with his wide eyes. Eri gently handed him over to Motie.

"He squirms a lot, so just let him run through your hands like a tube," she explained, smiling before glancing back up at the dragon. She was definitely a sight to see - a pretty one at that.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Motie put her hand out for the sugar glider to climb on her.It tickled her a little.She looked up at Nala and smiled."Nala Mi tsu."She told her which ment look at the animal.Nala ment no harm so at a distance she looked at the suga glider trying not to scare it.Nala seemed to smile at Kiwi too but tried to hide how lovely the animal was.
Back to top Go down
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:09 pm

"He fell out of his tree when he was a baby. When I was able to nurse him back to health, he wouldn't go back, so I kept him. He stays in my pocket most of the day - they're very companionable," Eri explained. "He can't jump very well like they're normally supposed to. He hurt his arm/wing when he fell and after a few years he's just now able to extend it all the way out." Eri had been using a bit of air bending to help the sugar glider get used to hovering a bit. The small animals didn't really fly or anything, but when they jumped they used their wings to help themselves.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:15 pm

"Nala lived here for all her life,she was just known as the volcano dragon because she just repeatidly kept flying around the volcano,so I decided to climb the volcano and get her attention,once I did she just attached to me and some how we started to have our own language."She laughed as she looked at both Kiwi and Nala.
Back to top Go down
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Eri continued to listen to Motie and smiled gently at her. Kiwi flattened his ears and emitted an obnoxious lotus sound, flicking his long tail. Eri rolled her eyes.

"He does that when he's nervous. He just tries to be a bully." Kiwi squirmed away from Motie after giving her one last curious look and hopped back over to his owner, where he perched upon her shoulder. Eri lifted a finger to stroke Kiwi's head gently.

"Behave, Kiwi," she scolded, picking the tiny animal up so that he could perch upon her index finger and look into Eri's face. Slowly, he extended his nose to hers and just barely touched it before scurrying quickly back up her arm and to her shoulder. She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"He's different," she said to Motie, shrugging her shoulders. She loved the little guy with all of her heart, though.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:44 pm

"One thing I have learned is everyone's different,there no such thing as an alike person,even twins are different."She told Her.She smiled again,it was nice to have a friend.Motie barely had any besides Tiki.But that is all at the time.Her eyes flickered over to Nala's shiny scale.It was going blue at the moment which made her smile because she loved when her scales changed colors.
Back to top Go down
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:32 pm

"Eri!"

Eri jumped at the call of her name, eyes growing wide as Kiwi skittered away to hide in her pocket once more. She glanced over her shoulder at Motie.

"Well... gotta go," she said, giving the girl a half smile. "I'll write as soon as I get home, okay?" And with that, Eri pushed herself off the branch, landing on the ground gently with a cushion of air to help. She turned to glance up into the tree, giving Motie a wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)   The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ball room's balcony(open to all in the palace)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next