Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Draken's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Draken's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Draken's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Draken's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Draken's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Draken's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Draken's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Draken's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Draken's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Draken's Characters 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Draken's Characters I_vote_lcapDraken's Characters I_voting_barDraken's Characters I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Draken's Characters I_vote_lcapDraken's Characters I_voting_barDraken's Characters I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Draken's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

Draken's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Draken's Characters   Draken's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:34 am

Draken's characters

1. Fire Nation

1.1 The Shang family: Fire Nation high nobility
    Parents:
    • Zorzan Shang, General, firebending master, Fire Nation nobleman and member of the Fire Lord's personal guards (now deceased)
    • Eleynja Shang, born in the Southern Water Tribe as daughter of a nobleman, waterbending master (today 51 years old)

Children:
    • Terzan, firebender and Fire Nation nobleman (today 35 years old)
    • Katena, married to the Fire Nation nobleman Kensei Torkin (today 33 years old)
    • Goralia, married to Telaron Lleodred ((see Earth Kingdom for link)) (today 31 years old)
    • Nuran, waterbender, ambassador of the Fire Nation (today 30 years old)
    • Verrail, firebender, Colonel of the fire nation military in the Dark Nation (today 28 years old), his horse Stormclouds Over The Foamy Sea
    • Rozan, firebender and royal guard (today 24 years old)
    • Railja, waterbender, fiancee of General Cao Cao (today 18 years old)

Pictures:

((I just recently started working on the Shang family again and forming out Goralia as the second of Railja's sisters, I decided I'd have her be a firebender instead of being a non-bender. Since I already made two of the siblings and there put her to be a non-bender, I thought I might add that. I hope that's not a problem, she wasn't important up to now, but might be in the future...))

1.2 Various

Fire Nation royal guard:

Pictures:

Civilians:
    • Toran Dorkeen, firebender, a merchant's son (today 15 years of age) - Katsumi's cousin
    • Katsumi Mahika, non-bender, the Fire Lord's girlfriend (today 24 years of age) - Toran's cousin

pictures:

2. Earth Kingdom

2.1 The Beltana Family: Rich merchants from the earth kingdom
    • Castiel Beltana, head of the family (today 58 years of age); resides in the Fire Nation Capital
    • 1st marriage to Nerra Hortensius, deceased:
      • Horan, head merchant in the Earth Kingdom, married and father of two children (today 27 years of age)
      • Felim, merchant, deceased three years past (would today be 25 years of age)
      • Gorim, earth- and metalbender, Captain of the Earth Kingdom Army, personal adjutant to General Liu Jun, residing in Ba Sing Se (today 22 years of age)

• 2nd marriage to Elicia Dubois, deceased
      • Broin, blind daugther (today almost 15 years of age) - her dog Rory, residing in the Fire Nation Capital

• his mistress, Ana Danrow (today 42 years of age), residing in the Fire Nation Capital

Pictures:

2.2 The LLeodred family: Earth Kingdom High nobility

Head of the Family:
      Telaron Lleodred

Wife and Children:
      • married to Goralia Lleodred, born Shang, now 31 years of age ((see the Shang family for her picture)), his wife is currently pregnant
      • firstborn child: Lucilia Lleodred, now 6 years of age
      • second child, firstborn son: Jorric Lleodred, 4 years of age
      • third child, born dead: Naima Lleodred, would now be 2 years of age

Siblings:
      • his elder sister, Nonya Thessiel, married to an Earth Kingdom high nobleman, now 53 years of age
      • his younger brother, Jorric Lleodred, deceased three years past, would now be 48 years of age

Parents (deceased):
      • father: Telor Lleodred, heir to the throne of Omashu (see history)
      • mother: Lucilia Lleodred, born Zorrliak (earth kingdom nobility)

Pictures:

3. Light Kingdom

• Illyria Illumiate, non-bender, Light Kingdom Queen (wife to Lucius Illumiate, mother of Luciord and grandmother of Lucien), born Shang from the Fire Nation (today 68 years of age)
    • Noctis Illumiate, Shadowbender, Light Kingdom Crown Princess (Wife to Luciord Illumiate and Mother of his son Lucien), born Dark Nation noble (today 39 years of age)

Pictures:

((Due to double royalty, both soon to die))

4. Travelers

Pictures:

Back to top Go down

Draken's Characters
Page 1 of 1