Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Gorim Beltana I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Gorim Beltana I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Gorim Beltana I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Gorim Beltana I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Gorim Beltana I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Gorim Beltana I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Gorim Beltana I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Gorim Beltana I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Gorim Beltana I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Gorim Beltana 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Gorim Beltana I_vote_lcapGorim Beltana I_voting_barGorim Beltana I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Gorim Beltana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

Gorim Beltana Empty
PostSubject: Gorim Beltana   Gorim Beltana I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:09 pm

((I just decided (rolling the dice) that Liu Jun would be General of the 3rd division, since it is not in Earthie's post. If you, Earthie, want it any different, I am happy to oblidge, since the number is of little to no interest to me ^^ we just should be on the same page regarding that number I think, so well xD.))

|BASICS|
    Name: Gorim Beltana
    Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
    Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
    Rank: Captain of the Earth Kingdom Army, Personal Adjutant to General Liu Jun and a skilled young bending master
    Element: Earth, Metal
    Weapons: Gorim is a bender and close wrestler, meaning he uses no other weapon than his own limbs and earth and metal, which he bends.

Family:

• Castiel Beltana (Gorim's father), today 58 years of age
    • 1st marriage to Nerra Hortensius, deceased:
      • Horan, today 27 years of age
      • Felim, would today be 25 years of age, deceased three years past
      • Gorim, today 22 years of age

• 2nd marriage to Elicia Dubois, deceased
      • Broin, almost 15 years of age

• his mistress, Ana Danrow, today 42 years of age
      • Alan Danrow, today 21 years of age

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 14th May
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: Playing paj sho games, teaching younger recruits the one or other bending lesson, practicing his close combat skills, carving in wood
    Quirks: A large scar that reaches from his right forehead to his left cheekbone, crossing his right eye and his nose. It seems to be a miracle he did not lose that eye when he was injured.
    He wears a small, metal ring in his right ear - for the untrained enemy, this is just some piece of reasonably priced jewelry, but to him, a metalbender, it bears great possibilities in case he might be captured. The ring is often missed since he wears his hair so long and curly, and therefore could help him one day if he is locked in a cell, for example.
    Character Theme: (as soon as I think of one)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Like his smaller sister, Gorim has very strongly curled, brown hair. But unlike her hair, the curls are stronger than light waves. They, too, reach just his shoulders. He also has a neatly trimmed, small beard. (see picture)
    Eyes: Gorim has average sized, piercing green eyes that give the impression that it will be hard to lie to him, as if he could see through his counterpart with ease.
    Height: With 1.83m, he is rather small for an elite soldier, but exact average for a grown man.
    Clothes:
    On duty, he proudly wears the Earth Kingdom uniform of a captain, as he does on high occasions. In his little spare time he wears green and yellow clothing he also gets from the military, training clothing that is both comfortable and resistant to dirt and encumbrance, and on very rare occasions he can be seen in the civil clothing of a middle class male of the Earth Kingdom.
    Skin: Gorim's skin is tanned by wind and weather, his hands are the rough ones of a soldier. He has no freckles or moles, though, just a few smaller scars on his upper body, his left thigh, and of course the grand scar in his face.
    Body Type: Gorim is a trained, fit young recruit. He is more of the quick, agile type than a brutal hulk, but he obviously has some strength in his body. One can easily see it when he moves.
    Image:
    Gorim Beltana Gorim_10

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    Gorim is a sincere young man, but not without humour. He loves sarcasm and irony, but he is also able to shut those off and be an earnest young captain if need be. He takes a lot of pride in his quick progress in the military, being a captain at his age is, if anything, at least unusual.
    But while he is quite ambitious, he never loses track of the people he really cares about: His brother, Alan, above all others, but also his father, the family of his eldest brother, Horan, and the little sister, Broin.

Gorim is someone who watches out for others first thing, making sure the greater good is set before his own ambitions. But that does not mean he has no ambitions, quite the opposite.
    He takes pride in being a good metal and earth bender and a trained fighter, and becoming the adjutant of General Liu Jun was the best thing that happened to him in his entire life.

He is very tactically skilled, and enjoys paj sho more than most other people do. When he plays against Alan, though, he does not play to win. He wins one way or the other, since Alan is not half as good as paj sho as he is, and they both know it. Paj sho is their excuse to spend time together, leaned over one small table, and having the possibility to talk in private.
    Although Gorim would probably not admit it, he is very proud of Alan, who followed him in the military despite being not the least talented for it and worked his way up to being the best messenger their division has to offer. He can see that losing Broin really hurt Alan and although he totally sees why his father would take her with him to the fire nation, he holds it against his father and Horan, since it hurt Alan and Broin.
    Personal Strengths:
    calmth even in turbulent situation, logical thinking, strong bender, rather too quiet than too talkative, attentive and caring
    Personal Weaknesses:
    rather too quiet at times, not finding the right words as easily as his brother Alan would, maybe too attentive at times making it easy to hurt him via hurting others and blaiming him, very shy towards women (it always seems as if he has lost his wit/never had any wit when he is around them)
    Personal Hero: Alan Danrow (although he would never admit it), his father
    Dreams and Ambitions: Gorim dreams of becoming a General one day and serving the Earth Kingdom Army as a war advisor

to be in control, his few really good friends/his family, a good paj sho game, fighting/any kind of action, teaching others

Dislikes: to lose control, people who treat others with disrespect, tea shops where there plays calm music all day (it really gets on his nerves), losing someone he loves (f.e. having to send Alan out on a deadly mission would really destroy him), people who look down on Alan because he has no legally wed parents

Brief History:
    Gorim's father is a well-known merchant from the Earth Kingdom, who not only married two times, but also had quite some mistresses. Gorim therefore had two older brothers, one of them died in a shipwreck some years past, the other one is in his father's merchant business. He also has two younger half-siblings, his legitimate sister Broin, who is the blind daughter of his father's second wife and currently moving to the fire nation with his father, and his only one year younger halfbrother Alan Danrow, who is the illegitimate son of his father's year-long mistress, Ana Danrow - probably the only woman Castiel Beltana ever truly loved.
    Nerra, Gorim's mother was Castiel Beltana's first wife, and the daughter of the well-known merchant Norrik Hortensius. She died giving birth to Gorim, and his father mourned his wife for the officially proper three years. Gorim, however, knows only too well that his father never truly loved his mother, since it was an arranged marriage and Gorim's father held a mistress, Ana Danrow, for many years.
    Gorim's eldest brother, Horan, joined his father's business and will take it over when his father dies one day. He has a wive and already two little children, and the family lives in Ba Sing Se, holding the family estate there and thereby also the Earth Kingdom branch of the Beltana merchant cooperation.
    Felim, the second son, died in a shipwreck a few years past, leaving his young wife behind. She has no children of him, and being a beutiful young widow in Ba Sing Se meant for her that she found consolation very easily in the arms of another man, whom the widow got married to soon after. The family has no contact to her whatsoever.
    Gorim, the third legitimate son of Castiel and Nerra, never had any ambition whatsoever to become a merchant. He hated math at school and never had any desire to sit in a study all day, going through books, or selling stuff to people. Instead, he joined the Army when he was seventeen (five years ago), taking the mistress' 16 year old son, Alan with him. He did not ask his father's opinion before he did this and for a few months, during the boys' basic training, they heard nothing from home. But eventually, they reconciled with each other, and since then, the two soldiers in the family have been visiting on all the high occasions, always welcomed guests in their father's estate.
    The two halfbrothers, Alan and Gorim, grew up very close and are best friends, they even got in the same division. But while Gorim moved up the ladder very quickly, and is today the personal adjutant of General Liu Jun, head of the 3rd division of the Earth Kingdom Army, his brother Alan became a messenger, showing a lot of talent in the field and moving up to be promoted Lieutenant at an also very young age, due to his service as the most promising rider of the division.

When Gorim was six years old, a man, on order of one of his father's mightiest competitors, broke into their house during a feast and tried to assassinate Gorim's father. He was arrested, however, before he could kill anyone - sadly not before he could hurt anyone. When his cover was blown, the assassine tried to get out of there as soon as possible, and injured Gorim with a knife in his face, drawing it from Gorim's right forehead down to his left cheekbone.
    Lucky for Gorim, his eye was not hurt, too, otherwise he might have lost it. But he nevertheless lay close to dead for some days and had a long recovery until he could finally see properly again.
    Up till today, Gorim often feels broken, and has the notion that women find him ugly - one of the reasons why he is so crappy at speaking to them. He always has the impression of being judged by his looks rather than his abilities and achievements, which he is so proud of.
    Standing next to his extraordinairy well-looking younger halfbrother does not make it easier, either. This is also why he fits so well into a military surrounding. He gets the feeling to be rather highly regarded for his mysterious scar than slandered for it.
    Another side effect is that he trusts in Broin, his blind halfsister, a lot. Her judgment is very important to him, since she does not see with her eyes, like most people, but with her heart.

Last edited by drakendottir on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

Gorim Beltana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorim Beltana   Gorim Beltana I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:06 am

approve please!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Gorim Beltana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorim Beltana   Gorim Beltana I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:09 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Gorim Beltana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorim Beltana   Gorim Beltana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorim Beltana
Page 1 of 1