Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Terzan Shang 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Terzan Shang I_vote_lcapTerzan Shang I_voting_barTerzan Shang I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Terzan Shang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

Terzan Shang Empty
PostSubject: Terzan Shang   Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:38 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Terzan Shang
    Birthplace: Family Estate in the Fire Nation Capital
    Current Residence: Family Estate in the Fire Nation Capital
    Rank: Bender, Head of the Shang Family (Fire Nation high nobility)
    Element: Fire, Lightning
    Pets: none
    Weapons: A set of beautifully forged, expensive double-swords, one of them having a hilt that bears the head of a dragon as an ending, and the other one being designed similarly with a polardog. The dragon has small splinters of rubys as his eyes, the polardog sapphires.
    Family:

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 15th February
    Blood type: AB-
    Hobbies: Terzan has not a lot of time left for hobbies. He likes to train is body physically, especially with firebending and swordplay, but he also enjoys a decent game of pai sho and spends a lot of time with his mother, talking about serious things. If he really has nothing to do, as seldem as that occurs, he likes to watch his youngest sister and ward, Railja, with her training and studying. She makes him very proud, and he feels more like a father towards her than like an elder brother.
    Quirks:
    Terzan is a very typical Shang, if such a thing exists. He enjoyed his time in the military and would rather have stayed there instead of taking over the duties of a head of the family. The burden lies heavy on his broad shoulders, but he does not show it. His loyalties and priorities lie with Fire Lord, country and family. He often has trouble sleeping or forgets about resting because of his many duties. It is only Railja who then manages to get him to rest.
    Character Theme: wip

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Terzan wears his hair rather short, flowing around his face down to his chin. Most of the time, he will wear it up in the traditional high knot, and fasten it with the beautifully ornamented piece that has been passed down for several generations, always marking the Head of the Shang Family.

Eyes: Terzan has the amber eyes of his father, glowing like liquid gold and sparkling like the essence of a flame. His eyes show spirit, courage, and determination.

Height: Terzan is the second tallest of the Shang men, and stands at impressive 1,92m, towering over most people around him.

Clothes:
    Terzan mostly wears ceremonial robes in dark red, with dark red or black trousers and high fire nation boots. On his chest, he wears a brooch that, like the hilts of his double swords, shows a dragon and a polardog with rubies and sapphires as their eyes. The brooch shows the two creatures in close embrace, marking the unity of the bloodlines.

Skin: Terzan's skin has a rough texture, like the skin of a man who used to spend a lot of time outside, but it is pale, and clear, like the skin of a man who did not see much of the sun lately.

Body Type: Terzan is broadly shouldered, slim waisted, and agile despite his tall body - these personal advantages run in his bloodline just like the strange mix of water and fire.

He moves like someone who can handle himself, showing a definite military background by his upright tread. But compared with active military, like his brothers Rozan and Verrail, his motions are less strong, showing a lack of recent training.

Image:
    Terzan Shang 20100911

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:

Personal Strengths: (At least 1-5; not too many)

Personal Weaknesses: (2-5. Weaknesses create interesting characters. Not many people want to put a lot, but put 2-5)

Personal Hero: his father, Zorzan Shang

Dreams and Ambitions: (Does your character have a life goal or a dream?)

Dislikes: (Again, about 5)

Brief History:

Last edited by drakendottir on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:00 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Terzan Shang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terzan Shang   Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:26 am

Is that Jesus Christ?! -.- How come when I wanted to use his pic Earthy wouldn't let me?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

Terzan Shang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terzan Shang   Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:29 am

ehm... as far as I know it's not Jesus Christ, lol. What would he need fur for in the desert?

Seriously, the similiarity didn't occur to me ^^.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Terzan Shang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terzan Shang   Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:52 am

Haha oh, lol well that is Jesus. I've seen that pic before on Deviant Art when I wanted to use his pic for a charrie. Lol plus he wore a hood and robes, and that's whats in the pic.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Terzan Shang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terzan Shang   Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:54 am

Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

Terzan Shang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terzan Shang   Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Ok I'll look for another pic ^^ *eye-rolling*

Can't a guy have a hood and a decent beard these days without being called Jesus? No one knows how he freakin' looked, and I'm saying this despite being a christian and despite it is the day of his death... probably...

EDIT: That one definitely does not look like Jesus. Might look like some other holy person though, I don't know... go check if you have to Wink
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Terzan Shang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terzan Shang   Terzan Shang I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Haha no this new one doesn't, I personally don't mind if you use Jesus's pic or not. I'm atheist, but I know some members might be offended, that's all. I gotta keep everyone happy you know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terzan Shang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terzan Shang   Terzan Shang I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terzan Shang
Page 1 of 1