Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Rela Norrlan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Rela Norrlan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Rela Norrlan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Rela Norrlan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Rela Norrlan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Rela Norrlan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Rela Norrlan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Rela Norrlan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Rela Norrlan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Rela Norrlan 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Rela Norrlan I_vote_lcapRela Norrlan I_voting_barRela Norrlan I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Rela Norrlan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

Rela Norrlan Empty
PostSubject: Rela Norrlan   Rela Norrlan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:10 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Rela Norrlan
    Birthplace: Fire Nation Colony of Yu Dao
    Current Residence: wandering around
    Pets: Jira, her horse. Will get an own pet thread.
    Weapons: She keeps a long fighting staff that she also uses as wandering staff. She is a mediocre fighter, she can look out for herself, but would probably prefer a peaceful solution.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 19th July
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies:
    • carving small figures out of peaces of wood
    • listening to storytellers (stories fascinate her more than anything else)
    • watching the the ado in the streets of a large town
    • playing on her small flute
    • meeting lots of different people from all over the world and learn about their lives and circumstances

Quirks: Although outgoing among the travelling people, she is rather secretive and shy when she meets officials. As most wandering people, she does not trust the authorities and wishes to have as little to do with them as humanly possible, since having to do with the authorities most of the time means being accused of a crime or being in trouble in another way.
    Theme Song: For a few dollars more (Ennio Morricone)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Her hair ist waistlong, wavy, and as red as fire. She keeps it in a long, sometimes a little filty braid, so it does not disturb her while she works. She has not cut it in quite some time because she is secretly vain about it.
    Eyes: normally sized, not too extraordinairy amber coloured eyes that can look like fresh honey or as orange as the fire she works with, depending on the lighting conditions. They are no real eye-catcher, but lively and also quite mischievous.
    Height: 167cm - a normal size for a young woman.
    Clothes: She does not possess too many clothes, she actually has but two outfits, with some extra shirts and underwear for changing.
    Her basic outfit consists of raw leather trousers, that are tight, but not too tight, and one of her earth coloured shirts - most of the time, some greenish or brownish colour that matches her eyes. Also, she possesses a leather doublet that she wears over the shirt. This doublet is worn out, but it once was pretty, no doubt, with some embroideries on it. A broad leather belt completes her normal clothing, keeping the doublet in place and holding her tools and belongings around her waist.

For holidays she also owns a long, blue dress out of light wool, that she takes particular pride in. She is very carefull to not ruin it by accident.

Skin: She has some freckles on her nose and cheeks, but besides that, her skin is clear, but tanned from wind and weather.
    Body Type: She is of average height for her age and gender, and although she is slim, she is not dainty at all. Her craft brings some defined muscles especially in her arms and shoulders, but thanks to her travels by horse her legs also are well trained.
    Image:
    Rela Norrlan 20100923142013-392cc85b

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    Rela is a very lively young woman. She is wild, passionate, revengefull even, but also very caring and compassionate. She does not stop to think very often, rushing with her head through the wall and wondering about the consequences when they are already there.
    Very often, her mouth betrays her, blabbering out what she thinks rather than what is wise. But she learned some bitter lessons in the streets, and does no longer trust officials as she once used to. Like most travelling folk, she is secretive and shy around townsfolk and officials as soon as they start asking questions. With the wandering people, there are no uncomfortable questions asked, and therefore everybody shares willingly what they want to, keeping the rest to themselves.

Rela likes to live her life to the fullest, enjoying every moment, and experiencing as much as possible. She has already been to every larger town in the Earth Kingdom, and enjoys travelling to places she has yet not visited, always curious about what lies behind the next turn.
    With her few friends, she is extremely loyal, but she is hard to get to know. Although she loves meeting people, listening to them, and experiencing everything she can, she does not open up too easily towards her new acquaintances, and there are people who have known her for years and could not even tell which food she prefers or where she was born.
    Personal Strengths:
    • very good craftswoman
    • open-minded and curious towards new people, places, things...
    • has the common touch
    • idetic memory - she remembers everything she saw, and can retell any experience she ever had.

Personal Weaknesses:
    • illiterate - she never learned how to read and write and since she is too ashamed to admit this, she is forced to get by without it.
    • very impatient, she gets nervous if she stays in one place for too long or if nothing happens all day, then she starts twitching and gets more and more agressive in her behaviour
    • does not trust officials.
    • makes acquaintances very easily, but can't make friends the same way because she distrusts too long and has a problem opening up to people.

Personal Hero: she has none
    Dreams and Ambitions: She is a real dreamer, or even more correct: She is a day-dreamer. She can dive into a story and retell it to herself word by word as often as she wishes, but she has no ambitions or dreams for tomorrow. She lives in the here and now, enjoying every second, and likes to think back to the nice memories she has.

• meeting new people in new places
    • living into the day
    • her very few good friends
    • crafting and making things with her hands

Dislikes:
    • heights
    • people who ask too many questions or force themselves and their company on her
    • people who expect her to behave in perfect manners
    • staying in one place for too long
    • dullness, when nothing happens, it drives her almost physically crazy

Brief History:

Rela is still very young, too young probably to be wandering around on her own. But she is a small tramp, and even more important, she can take care of herself, being a capable young crafter.
She hates getting into physical fights, but she can get herself out of them if need be, using her long fighting/wandering staff that she holds in her hand while riding on Jira's back.

There is almost zero known about her past. She was born in Yu Dao, and her foster parents were a blacksmith and wife who were in their late fifties when they took her in. When she was fifteen, they died, and their son, who was thirty years older than Rela and had never really liked his foster sister, took over the forge. Rela, who had learned everything she knew from the late blacksmith, took what he had left her - some money and the horse her parents had presented her with only a few months earlier - and vanished. She travelled the earth kingdom, becoming one of the wandering people, and worked in the larger towns and cities as well as in the small villages. There was always work to do for a young blacksmith, and even if she went hungry, there was mostly someone who would take the cordial young girl in for at least one night.
Since she has an idetic memory, what was discovered by her foster parents when she was three years old, she can retell anything that ever happened to her with any small detail. The problem is, that she never can forget anything, and even bad memories stay with her forever. So, she is able to remember the wonderfull moments at her parents' house as well as every little thing her foster brother every said against her. The fact that she can't remember her real mother drives her almost crazy. Since she has the gift to remember everything, she thinks that she should be able to recall who gave birth to her, but she just can't and her foster parents would never tell her anything about her real parents.

Nowadays, she is usually just known as "Rela, the blacksmith", not as Rela Norrlan - Norrlan being her foster parents' name. She is glad that her past lies in the shadows behind her, and has no desire to talk about it with strangers and friends alike.

Last edited by drakendottir on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Rela Norrlan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rela Norrlan   Rela Norrlan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:30 am

Approved! cat
Back to top Go down

Rela Norrlan
Page 1 of 1