Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Princess Kamui Leiheng I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Princess Kamui Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Princess Kamui Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Princess Kamui Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Princess Kamui Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Princess Kamui Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Princess Kamui Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Princess Kamui Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Princess Kamui Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Princess Kamui Leiheng 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Princess Kamui Leiheng I_vote_lcapPrincess Kamui Leiheng I_voting_barPrincess Kamui Leiheng I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Princess Kamui Leiheng I_vote_lcapPrincess Kamui Leiheng I_voting_barPrincess Kamui Leiheng I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Princess Kamui Leiheng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

Princess Kamui Leiheng Empty
PostSubject: Princess Kamui Leiheng   Princess Kamui Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:28 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Kamui Leiheng
Birthplace:  Palace of the Water Tribe, Northern Water Tribe, North Pole
Current Residence: Palace of the Water Tribe, Nothern Water Tribe, North Pole
Element:

Fire
Lightning

Pets: A Royal Polar Bear Dog Mount named Andalusia

Weapons: Her mother’s katana

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: August 12th 712
Blood type: 0-
Hobbies: Bending Practice, Sword Practice, Travelling
Family:

Father
Castiel Leiheng

Mother
Laura Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu

Sister
Kamui Leiheng

Brother
Sauri Leiheng

Cousins and Extended Family Relations
Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Naina Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Konoe Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu
Owlan Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Raijin Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Hiruko Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Hideyoro Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Audurna Yan
Leilani Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Aryianna Yan
Farah Leiheng

Aunts
Lynna Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu (Deceased)
Kihana Leiheng
Kaida Shirokani (Deceased)

Uncles
Roman Leiheng [M.I.A.] (Presumed Deceased)
Cassian Leiheng
Kael Shirokani (Deceased)

Grandparents
Anuktiluk Leiheng (Deceased)
Hana Leiheng (Deceased)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Kamui's hair is much like her mother's.  It is long, to her waist, and white.  She usually wears it long, but will keep held up and styled to look short for formal events about the palace and the tribe, and while sparring and sword fighting.
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’10”
Clothes: Kamui embodies both of her cultures in her outfit, wearing a kimono with a waist ribbon, crafted and worn in the style of the Empire, but colored and decorated with emblems and symbolism of the Water Tribe.  Her kimono is blue and white and decorated with waves and full moon; and sleeves that go to her elbows.  The sleeves are baggy, for the storage of tantos and wakizashis. Around the waist of her Imperial kimono she wears a blue and white ribbon with the symbol of the Water Tribes and her Royal House on the centre.
Skin: Pale-cream colour, like most Fire Benders, from who she descends.
Body Type: Kamui is fairly slim, though is well muscled on her arms and her midsection, and very lightly on her legs as a result of her years of sword training.  Despite this however, she maintains a very womanly figure, and is easily recognized as a female and a warrior by her juxtaposing looks.
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Kamui is much like her mother as she is fierce, independent, tomboyish, and pugnacious. However, beneath this tough exterior, she possesses a strong loyalty toward her family and duty as a Princess.  As well as healer and protector of the people and an admirable compassion, seen in moments when she expresses love toward things such as her brothers, mother and her friends. Her offensive battle style means that she is always quick to initiate or rise to a challenge and she is extremely quick witted, especially in heated situations, something that is exacerbated by her temper and hot-headedness. However unlike her mother, Kamui has inherited the "Ezofuji Genius" which allows her clarity in times of pressure--assuming she can control her temper--which allows her to come up with the best strategy with the lowest risk.

Her personality is, in many ways, the opposite of her father; he was a peaceful and diffident, whereas Laura is tough, impatient, headstrong, sarcastic, and assertive. However, like her father, she also has a good sense of humor and enthusiasm, and a vulnerable teenage charm.

Kamui is also devoted and dutiful to her family, as she feels unbrokenly bonded to them, all but her brother, whom she fears and is wary of due to his state as a Jinchuriki and unstable personality.  Her closeness with her mother was deepened as her mother, Laura, trained her in fire bending and mastering the Black Flames.

Unlike her mother, Kamui is very spiritual, even going as far as praying regularly to the God of Water and the Ocean and Moon Spirits, but isn't above beyond flirty and promiscuous with boys she sees walking by, a by-product of her restricted and conservative palace childhood.  Another by-product of her childhood is her love of swords, inherited from taking on her mother's sword from the latter's days as a Ronin.  Kamui's new goal is to travel the world, becoming the best swordswoman ever and collecting 1000 Swords.

Personal Strengths: Dutiful, Strong, Strategic, Devoted
Personal Weaknesses: Hotheaded, Temperamental, Fearful of her Brother, A Flirt
Hamartia: Her Temper
Personal Hero: Her Mother
Dreams and Ambitions: To become the greatest swordswoman in the world, and collect 1000 Swords.

Dislikes: Loosing, Giving Up, Dishonoring Her Family, Dishonoring her Duties to her Title

Brief History: Kamui Leihing was born in 712, shortly after her brother and during the middle of the Ulldorian Crusades.  As a child, her father spent much time in the New World, fighting against the magicians alongside his brother, father and allies from the Six Nation Alliance. As per such, she spent much time with her mother Laura Leihing neé Yeina, her older brother Ieyasu Leihing, and her older cousin Konoe Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu.During her childhood, Kamui grew close with her mother, Laura, whom taught her to master and yield the Black Flames of the Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu Bloodline.  Laura trained Kamui in sword fighting and fire bending, and during her training, Kamui was taught the story of Benkei the Warrior Sage.

弁慶戦士セージ物語
Benkei Senshi Sēji Monogatari
The Story of Benkei the Warrior Sage
Spoiler:

Her fondness to her mother was brought on by Kamui being the only Fire bender in her family.  However, despite being closer with her mother, Kamui loves the rest of her family as well, growing close with her cousin Konoe who was brought into the Palace after the death of his mother, Kamui's aunt, Lynna Yeina.  Kamui is also very close with her older brother, Ieyasu, though their relationship became somewhat rocky after he became a host for the Three Tailed Turtle when she was 10.  Mostly due to the temperamental, and shake nature of Ieyasu's control over the bijuu, as he--like many of the other hosts--were at first, prone to violent fits and angry outbursts where the beast attempted to take over in moments of weakness and tried to break out.

Around the same time her brother became host, Kamui's cousin, Konoe, was recalled to the Imperial Palace in the Vermilion Dragon Empire by her distant cousin, Emperor Eldunar.  Though Kamui was told this was because Konoe was to become accustomed to his other family in the Empire, she soon found out--after spying on her father's meeting with the Emperor--was so that Konoe could become host to the Nine Tailed Fox, and also so that he could help revive the line of Amaterasu.

Horrified and scared that everyone around her was becoming hosts to violent and scary creatures--as she also knew her Aunt Kihana was becoming one--Kamui attempted to run away.  But before she could, she was stopped by her uncle Cassian.  He sat her down, and explained that it was the duty of a royal to do what was best for their nation.  This was something that the Imperial and Water Tribe Royal Families had in common.  Cassian explained that Castiel had given Ieyasu his sense of duty upon birth, and so his brother knew that Ieyasu was the perfect host for the beast.  The same was for Kihana, who volunteered to keep any of her other nieces and nephews from becoming slaves to the beasts' rage, and Konoe, who was chosen by the Empire to revive one of the ancient royal houses by becoming a host.  This conversation with her typically shut in uncle changed Kamui, and made her understand more of what royal duties were.  Since then, Kamui attempted to become closer with her brother and her family, and always did what she could to fulfil her duties as a Princess.

Later, at the age of 16, Kamui entered the service of the Water Tribe Army in order to expand her sword skills.  It was during her four years in the Army that Kamui become increasingly a better swordsman, and learned of special sword fights, called Honour Duels, where instead of betting money, people would bet their swords.  At the age of 18, with her mother's sword in hand, Kamui entered her first Honour Duel and won.  Since then, over the next two years, Kamui fought and won 20 different Honour Duels, and won 20 swords, giving her a total of 21 different blades.

Upon exiting the Army at the age of 20, Kamui happily and eagerly sought to travel around the world and the Six Nations to challenge swordsmen and women to Honour Duels in order to collect 1000 Swords, like the legendary Benkei.  Fuelled by her piety to the gods, and her love of Swordsmanship and Honour Duels, Kamui began preparing for the quest.  Saving up as much money as possible in order to fund a lifetime trip across the World to fulfil her goals.  Though she waits for her brother to ascend the throne, as she is still needed to fulfil her duties as a princess.

Last edited by Honda Niya on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Princess Kamui Leiheng   Princess Kamui Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Hello, Niy, darlin'! Before I approve your application, I was wondering if you could just fix a few little things for me? Firstly, please add a little more detail to your appearance section of the application -- specifically, the hair, clothes, and body type, maybe! Secondly, if you could add maybe a few more dislikes? The application specifically says five, but you could get by with four or so, I suppose! It just serves to help you flesh out your character a bit more.

Otherwise, lookin' good my friend! Just fix those small little things and you'll be approved! ^__^~
I really enjoyed reading her history, by the way! Especially, the story!
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Princess Kamui Leiheng   Princess Kamui Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Approved, m'dear!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Kamui Leiheng   Princess Kamui Leiheng I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Kamui Leiheng
Page 1 of 1