Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_vote_lcapMeeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_voting_barMeeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_vote_lcapMeeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_voting_barMeeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Meeting of Air and Water (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Air and Water (Closed)   Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:36 pm

The Council of Monk was having a session. Aku was sitting in the middle and higher up than the others. They were all speaking of new troubles and old ones. Good news and bad news. Kun was standing off to the side, not yet a Monk on the Council but getting close to his own seat. While listening to his fellow monks babble about the structure of other Nations, Aku said, "Fellow Monks please. Silence." They stopped and looked at each other.

Aku continued saying, "We have plans my friends." He looked at some nearby monks and they left. Aku looked at all those sitting and said, "Members of the council I have taken the duty of giving all the power to me. If you wish to do something from making a young one in training to a monk to trade with a village it must go through me. I have to approve it, those who do not follow my wish shall be punished." All eyes were at Aku, some wide some not.

A monk opened his mouth and then shut it when Aku glared at him. After a few seconds of silence a monk on the council stood up and said, "Aku we cannot have this. We are a peaceful people, why do you speak of this...this blasphemy?" Aku's facial expressions changed and he said softly, "Blasphemy? There is none in what i speak Monk Goro, but what you just said it. Take him away." Aku said and waved his hand signaling two guards with light armor take Goro away. All the council member's eyes were on Aku. "Anyone else have any problems with my policy?" He waited, "Good this law and more will take in effect now. Tell everyone and those who wish to not follow deal with them quickly. Meeting adjourned." He got off his seat and walked out of the Council Chambers.

Kun was now following Aku and he said softly, "There are some people here that wish to speak with you." Aku nodded and said, "Tell them to meet me in the Council Chambers." Aku turned and walked back into the empty Chambers and took his seat waiting. Kun walked back to the two and said, "Follow me Monk Aku can see you now." He turned and started to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Air and Water (Closed)   Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Sukka looked around the Temple he felt good his Airbending somehow felt stronger.
The young Airbender then tought if this place has changed and if the Airbenders were still at peace.

Sukka then made an Air Scooter and started moving in circles waiting for the Monk.
Sukka then saw the Monk come and stopped Airbending and he then heared what the Monks said so he followed him without saiying anything
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Air and Water (Closed)   Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:40 am

Amuri was handcuffed, they found out who she was, the illegal leader of Lethal, they pushed her into the temple, and the guards said ''Sir, we found the illegal girl, she's the leader of this terror, Lethal is hers''. The guard said, and Amuri kicked the guard over, and tried to release herself. ''You up there, monk, release me! Your guards are lying!''. Amuri said and she blew a piece of her blonde hair away from her eyes. The guard got up and grabbed her.

Amuri looked over to another boy who seemed to be an airbender. Her lilac eyes glared at him. The guard said, ''Should we put her to prison?''. Amuri looked up at the Monk Aku.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Air and Water (Closed)   Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Aku watched the two walked in, with a wave of his hand he dissmissed the guards in the room, but the man holding Amuri. "Take those off her hands," Aku said and the guard was going to speak but Aku said sharply, "Did I stutter? I said take them off and then you leave us be. Go guard something else I am no need of you." The man did what the monk said and left the Chamers. Aku looked at the two and asked with a smirk, "Now how can I help you two?" He looked at the boy and then the girl, "Well? Speak up I have things too do if you want to waste time then maybe I can put you both in prision."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Air and Water (Closed)   Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Then the young Akamaru of the air burst in.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Air and Water (Closed)   Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Hey Sorathegreat,

This topic is 'Closed' as stated in the title. This topic is over a year old and inactive. To first RP you need to create a character.

Here is the link for the character creation link:
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/f5-character-creation

You post your filled out character biography in the character creation here:
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/f5-character-creation

Just check topics before you post in them to see if they are a few days old and not a year old. Also each post is asked to to be four lines in length.

Thanks!

-Maki
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Air and Water (Closed)   Meeting of Air and Water (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Air and Water (Closed)
Page 1 of 1