Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] Empty
PostSubject: Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**]   Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:06 pm

| Prince Castiel |

Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] Yuu.Kanda.240.179152

[Post accidentally erased due to my idiocy. (>__<) The basic gist was that Castiel had gone to the Oasis Spring to pray. He prayed for the war, for general good fortune, and that his citizens remain untouched. Castiel also for himself and for his little brother and father, because King Anuk is going insane. Because of Anuk's unstable mind, his little brother, Roman, cannot safely stay at the palace anymore.]

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Niya
Niya

Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**]   Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Laura had spent many days travelling by boat from the Earth Kingdom to the Northern Water Tribe so that she could get something for a client of hers. As a travelling Ronin, a masterless warrior, she was reduced to taking on odd jobs for money; this particular job, required her to travel to the Spirit Spring of the Northern Water Tribe and return with a small jar of the Spirit Water which the Water and Moon Spirit's, Tui and Yue, swam in.

Her client was a simple healer--Ronin or not, Laura wasn't about to do anything illegal such as murder, theft or otherwise--who wanted some Spirit Water for a very sick client of hers. He had come down with a sever fever, and he wasn't fairing well. The Spirit Water was his last chance, and Laura was sympathetic to those in need, therefore she was more than willing to help.

Laura walked into the Spirit Spring, and then noticed that a boy was sitting there. Albeit he was a very handsome boy, but regardless this was not the time for her to be distracted by her own feelings. She pulled out a small cordial that her client had given her, and walked up to one of the springs. It did not matter which, for all of the Springs were bless'd by the Spirits. Laura bent down, and began to scoop some water into her cordial, and when she was satisfied with how full it was, she stoppered it once more, and then placed it back within her robes. Pulling her hat back up over her head, and tilting it forward, Laura prepared to return to the boat, when she noticed the boy was blocking her path.

Remaining calm, Laura simply breathed, and placed her hand to her sword, and then asked, "Why do you stop me, stranger?" she asked, "I have not hurt you, and I am simply borrowing this water to help a sick client. He is deathly ill, I urge you to let me pass." Laura stared right into his deep eyes, they were like the ocean, vast and unforgiving, and yet calm and inviting at the same time. But Laura was not to let this distract her, for this gave her discretion, and how could she make decisions when she had discretion?
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**]   Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:50 pm

| Prince Castiel |

Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] Yuu.Kanda.240.179152

Cass frowned. He hadn't meant to get in the girl's way, but he had watched with rapt attention as she borrowed the water from the spring. She was rather lovely, and didn't quite appear to be up to no good. Still, he'd been deceived many times. And the fact that the girl was there at all made him so curious he said nothing for a while.

Castiel wondered how on Earth did she managed to find out where the Oasis was in the first place, let alone the entrance. Only royalty and the Avatar were granted with that information, and anyone else that happened to find out usually did so through gracious means or were there for no good reason at all.

"I assure you I'm not stopping you from leaving," Castiel murmured, standing. "But might I ask how you got here, and what you plan to do with that water?"
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**]   Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Laura was taken aback by this. No one had ever questioned how she came about the knowledge of the Spirit Spring, not even her employer. Then again this was not something she told everyone she met, but her employer needed some healing herbs, and so Laura suggested the Spirit Water. But even then the woman who asked her to come here did not ask how Laura knew of such a place. She simply asked her to come.

Laura looked at the boy, staring him straight into the eye with a straight face, and told him the blank truth. "This information is a family heirloom," she said, "My mother told me, as her mother had told her. No one in my family knows why we know, we just do. My family knows much about this world that only those of higher standing would know. My sister thinks we are related to Royal Advisors and Guards, but I think that we are related to the Avatar somehow. These are simply our own ideas and figurings though, we do not know for sure how we know this. But we know it."

"As for your other question, I am taking it to my employer. She requested that I get her this Spirit Water for a deathly sick man. He has a bad fever, and he isn't recovering no matter what this woman has tried. She is a healer and a water bender from Ba Sing Se, and is one of the best in the Earth Kingdom, but even she couldn't help him. This could be his last hope..."

And with that Laura side stepped Castiel, spun and then ended up behind him walking towards the door before he could react. She didn't mean it in a bad way, she simply wanted to leave and get the Spirit Water to the sick man before he died. Haste was important, and she had already answered the boys questions. "Whether you believe me or not that is not my problem," she told him, "I answered your questions and that is all I had to do. Good day."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**]   Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:52 pm

| Prince Castiel |

The young prince sniffed faintly, accepting her explanation without any argument at all. He furrowed his brows, however, when he heard of the sick man. There were plenty of sick people in the tribe, and plenty of advanced healers, but a man that could not be healed? It was almost unheard of. Castiel was very aware that certain diseases, however, could only be purified and cured through means of the water from the oasis. The sanctified liquid cleanses the soul, blood, and very essence of the being that drinks it. However, most of his people thought it was only a rumor. The oasis is a very restricted place; royal permission is required to even know of its location, and so people typically went about other measures to curing themselves or their patients. There also was not much disease in the tribe; bacteria found it difficult to manifest in the icy cold temperatures.

So, in a sense, Castiel was very, very curious.

"Would you mind if I came with you?" As a prince, he needn't ask, but Castiel was not like that. He nor Cassian were like that. Kihana, perhaps, but the twins didn't particularly exercise their privileges as princes. Castiel simply felt that it was polite and fair to be humble and genuinely did not feel superior to his subordinates at all; they were very dear to him. Close to his heart.

Cassian, however, was almost the opposite. He saw no point in being overtly kind to his people, regardless of his responsibility over them. He wasn't very princely at all, really. Cass was brash, short-tempered and ill-natured, but he also had a good heart. He treated his people with respect, and felt superior over certain people in terms of their character and not their social status. As far as Cassian concerned, everyone had equal footing to earn his respect.

Castiel realized he should explain to the girl why he wanted to accompany her. "I have a little brother that was very ill all the time, so I am very familiar with these situations. I would also like to meet this employer of yours." He smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**]   Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:22 pm

"This employer of mine is an old woman," said Laura simply, "She will not harm you. I was the one who suggested the spring to her, come after me if you are going to do any kind of inquisition. I am the one with the knowledge, not her." Laura, as a warrior let alone a ronin, had a duty to protect her employer's identity and safety at all costs. "Take me into custody if you will," she said placing her wrists together infront of the boy.

Besides, anything Laura could learn about this Tribe, more specifically this boy, would be helpful. He was very good looking...she would very much like to return for a little flirting session with the boy. Later. But for now she needed to return to the woman, well, she did until this boy started to get nosey. And then it dawned on Laura, she didn't even know his name.

"Who are you?" she asked suspiciously, "And more importantly why do you care about this oasis so much? Are you the guardian? Or perhaps some just concerned citizen? Regardless, if you're not taking me into custody then I will be leaving, hinder my departure and I will not be afraid to strike." Laura took everything at face value, and did not hold back anything, regardless of who she was speaking too. She felt it was her job to "tell it like it is" and that's exactly what she did.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**]   Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:58 pm

| Prince Castiel |

Castiel shook his head. "No; I do not wish to take you into custody,"-- he placed the his palms over her outstretched wrists and gently pushed them back down --"and I have no desire to interrogate you. I wish to help and I am moreso curious as to what sort of disease this man has that causes you to resort to the holy water of the oasis."

He tilted his head to the side just so, trying his most disarming expression. "As for your latter inquiries, no offense, but if not for your earlier explanation I would've known from the start you were not from around here.

"My name is Castiel. Most call me the 'Tribe's Gem'. This is due to the fact that, despite my father being the king, I spend a lot of time mingling with my subordinates. This oasis is a holy area. It isn't exactly a tourist attraction. Before, I can count on my fingers the amount of people that know of its location, but now I see the information is much less private than I'd thought."

His tone was very mild, relaxed. Castiel felt that could certainly handle himself very well, although the girl's authoritative tones piqued his interest. She was also quite beautiful, and the way she carried herself was intriguing.

"Now," he said. "I would like to know your name as well. Then, you may lead the way. I'll provide as much assistance as I could."
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**]   Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:48 pm

"You're not?" she asked surprisedly. Laura had been on similar jobs before, and in doing had been arrested in four of the Six Nations. In the Empire she was arrested for knowing the secret entrance into the palace--which she needed to retrieve a lost diadem from the catacombs of the palace--in the Earth Kingdom it was for discovering the secret entrance in the Outer Wall of Ba Sing Se--in her defence she needed a way into the city, and her mothers information had once again helped her. And in the Light and Dark States she was arrested for finding her way through the Dark and Light Shrines, which are supposed to be navigable by only the Warriors of the Elements and those that share their blood.

Maybe Laura was descended from a Warrior? Or maybe her mother was just unnaturally knowledgeable? Or even moreso, her mother's stories may have just been lucky guesses. No matter what the reason was, Laura was not only shocked that she was not going to be arrested again, but was now beginning to question the source of her mother's knowledge. And all because of this boy. This prince, of all people for her to meet.

"So you're a prince huh?" she asked, "Don't expect me to bow to you. I respect your rank and all, but in all fairness I am not a member of this tribe, therefore not your subject. I am subject to only your laws, not your customs." Royalty never impressed Laura, she had always been brought before them in the past, each time she got arrested she had to answer to the kings or queens of whichever nation she was arrested in. And somehow, they always seemed to let her go, so not only was she not phased that this boy was the prince, she was also--very slightly--unimpressed.

"As for my name, I am Laura." she stated simply, "Laura Yeina, daughter of Kokoro and Mitsuko Yeina. I hail from Vermilion City, and am currently living within the Middle Ring of Ba Sing Se. Does that answer your question?" Like any Warrior, Ronin or Samurai of the time, Laura was sure to announce her residence, origin, name and parents. Any other information was unnecessary and considered impolite. Such was the Way of the Warrior.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**]   Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:17 pm

| Prince Castiel |

"Like I said," the prince began again. "This is a holy place. I wouldn't feel right arresting you for being here, and if your words are true, then you are here for no ill intent and I don't really see a crime being committed. It's simply a matter of safety and tradition for only royalty to know of the oasis's location. We can't forget that disaster over seven hundred years ago." He shrugged.

"And oh? But I never asked you to bow to me," he smirked then, stepping towards her. "It is not required of my people to bow to me. I've inherited the position as their leader, not their dictator and certainly not their god. Like a parent of sorts."

The prince then seemed to remember something quite suddenly, rising his voice an octave. "Although, you are lucky you've encountered me and not my father. He is not as tolerating, and certainly not as handsome."
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**]   Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:28 pm

"Handsome?" she smirked, "You wish. I've met handsomer men, but I suppose if you want to compare yourself to an older man. You're no Emperor Owlan, or an Earth Bending Wrestler, but I suppose you count." Laura flipped her hair and placed her fingers in her mouth. As she did, a messenger hawk flew in and landed on her arm. Laura tied placed the vial into the pouch on it's back, and sent it off once more.

"On any normal circumstance I would return myself with the water," she said to the prince, "But today, I'd much rather stick around and get a tour of the city. And since you're here, Mr. Gem of the Tribe, you're going to be the one to show me around. I'd quite like to see everything."

Laura smiled and crossed her arms, "What's wrong? Big bad Parent of the Tribe not up for a walk with little old me?" she mocked jokingly, "Or you too afraid I'll show you up in your own tribe?" Laura enjoyed toying with this boy, because he seemed to be toying back, even if slightly. And she had done her job, the water was going to reach her employer, so she had time to flirt. And this boy was rather handsome, so Laura didn't mind. "Well?" asked Laura, "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**]   Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe :: Amethyst (NiyNiy) [Topic of the Month August 2012 **To Be Moved Once Closed**]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next