Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_vote_lcapAn Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_voting_barAn Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_vote_lcapAn Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_voting_barAn Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:05 pm

(Closed to Jack Carver and Myself)
Bailey walked swiftly through Omashu, looking for the building the orders described until at last she found it. It was a rather odd building, the sand dwelling looked so much like the ones around her. Bailey looked back again at the letter in her hand. The request was to find and locate the boss of the house, and then bring him outside to meet his death.

Stepping inside, a guard stood leaning against the wall. "Excuse me, miss, but may I ask what your business here is?" He asked her, looking her over quickly. "If you have an appointment with someone, you must leave your bow here." Bailey smiled at the guard and moved to his side. "I apologize, but you will let me through." She told him before moving swiftly to knock him out. Bailey stepped quickly into the building, moving into the air ducks before anyone else could see her. She watched the events of the day develop below her as she searched for her target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Roth Larsen

These fools, such terrible, vile creatures, how dare they disgraced the Larsen name in such a way. To auction off such a rare, priceless ancestral, sword to man that seeks only to perform corrupt executions on those he deemed unfit for life. This crime boss was the leader of the Red Minotaur gang, a lowly bunch of thugs that were better known for their work in the Drug trades, buying, selling and making. They sold whatever they didn't shove into their own bodies. They were mostly a bunch of junkies but the man who ran them was very rich and only continued to get more wealthy with his successful, so he was able to hire some half decent protection. This projection was what kept the young samurai in the shadows and not just marching in to the front door to reclaim what was rightfully his.

Roth Larsen, a samurai only 23 years old who has lived his entire life by the Bushido code now found himself on a very personal quest. One of his family's most prized swords, stolen from the Larsen Dojo and 2 weeks later emerged in an auction only to be bought by the leader of this Red Minotaur gang. To Roth a sword of it's quality should have been used to spill blood based on the moral choices of a criminal. He was driven, motivated, and intended on retrieving that sword back from this man.
True to his samurai code his wore a traditional hakama and Gi in an indigo blue pattern with a white diamond kamon with four small white diamonds. However overneath all this was a long black cloak followed by a hood that hung over his face. His two katana blades with hidden underneath and in their sheaths and attached to his waist, followed by a dagger tucked away in the back of his waist.
From where he was, he was looking over the house that had a mote around it, followed by a drawbridge that he saw a woman casually walking over. Surrounding it was a big stone wall that Roth was currently easily able to look over, yet he knew upon descending down that the wall would rise too high for him to simply climb over, not easily anyway. The house itself was in the middle of a much larger foundation, if you even could call it a house, more of a mansion really. Yet despite that Roth had gotten a map to the place before hand, and was well aware of the ways in the mansion.
This mansion itself was recently renovated, hence all of the posh and colorful decor, however the foundation was old, and weak, it was far from giving into the weight of the mansion and it patrons, but it was exposed, and Roth knew of a large sewer with a rusted and almost completely broken grate which he could fit through. Back in those days the bigger the sewer grate the better. He knew there'd likely be a guard there, or someone that worked there, yet it wouldn't be a problem for the samurai.

He waited in the darkness for a lull in the guards patrols. He noted the guards carried broadswords and a couple on watch towers with cross bows. He stayed perfectly still in the darkness, until all eye's turned away from him. In that moment, he lept off the edge, his arms on his sides and his legs straight. his feet his the water with a quiet splash before the rest of his body fell in. The cloak itself was wrapped rightly around his legs, the sleeves were tight around his wrists, and the collar was tight around his neck. This prevented everything within from getting wet.
Upon being fully submerged in the water he had a deep breath in his lungs. He swam over to the broken grate which surprisingly was attached by just two bars, he didn't even need any tools. He gripped the grate with his right hand and placed his foot on the wall of the foundation and yanked it right off, letting it fall to the bottom.
He placed his hands on the surface of the hole before pulling himself into it. It was big, and easy to swim through and his kicked his legs up and down to swim through the tunnel. In no time at all he reached the sewer maintenance room as the tunnel lead into a large pipe that was sealed shut. With the breath in his lungs beginning to not be enough for his lungs to be satisfied he placed both hands on the hatch of pipe and began to heat it to a boiling bright red. The heat was affecting the water though so he had to burn through before the water would boil him the process.
It took a bit of time, but with a slightly loud crash the hatch flew open and out popped the head of the samurai. He quickly looked around and saw no one.
Really? No one at all? This was becoming rather easy.

The moment he stood up and took a step off the pipe he heard a door open and out walked a guard with iron armor donned around his body. He looked down at the pipe frozen for a moment.
Roth looked back up at him with a glare.
The guard paused for a moment before attempting to rush back out the door.

In such a swift motion Roth bended fire around his hand, burning through his cloak to grab his sword. In an instant the guard was only able to touch the door handle before his entire tensed up for a moment before he fell face first against the door and then to the floor unconscious.
Behind him was Roth, his cloak in shreds by the pipe and a sword in his hand with the blunt side of the blade facing the front of Roth, while the sharp end was facing the wrong way. That was because in swift motion, Roth cut free of his cloak, made his way toward the guard, and smacked him on the back of his neck with the blunt side of his blade. This was all done in one swift motion. This was only followed by pushing his glassed up the bridge of his forehead.
Before walking through the door he placed both hands on his sword, turned it sideways, and touched the blade against his forehead. All he did from there, was close his eyes.  
"Protect the honor of the Larsen name...But let no innocent blood stain it" He mumbled to himself in a serious tone. His voice was fairly monotone yet it was strong and intelligent.
He was referencing one of the many common saying the Larsen clan had. The Larsen were probably one of the first real samurai clans that didn't kill in the name of honor. The avoided killing as much as possible, and didn't let shame force them to kill those who shamed them, or shame themselves. The clan was against Seppuku, and killing for sport, they only killed in the name of protection, and when there was no other way. Hence the saying of protecting the honor of Larsen, yet not letting blood spill on the name itself. The Larsen's were great samurai warriors, yet were non-lethal in there methods. They trained to become killing machines, only to turn that ability to protection and servitude.    

He did this only for a few second before opening his eyes, then sheathing his sword and opening the door to walk through.

The Red Minotaur Gang would be facing the prodigy student and pride of the Larsen Samurai clan. Roth Larsen. Yet unbeknownst to him, he was not the only one that planned on making life difficult for this gang.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:35 pm

Bailey shifted through the air vents, moving from one room to another until she was on top of the closest room to her target. Two guards stood directly below her, guarding the doorway to the Boss's room. Bailey cursed to herself as she pushed against the vent's grate. The cold metal was corse on her hands, causeing a shiver to go through her body. Bailey sighed before letting the grate fall on one of the guard's head, knocking him out. Without a second thought, Bailey jumped down, landing on her feet quickly and turning to the other guard. She moved to attack the guard when the door opened, hitting the guard hard in the back of the head and knocking him out. Startled, Bailey jumped back to get out of the new person's way.
The man made his way down the darkened hallway, oblivious to the unconscious guards. She sighed and caught the door before it closed shut. Moving swiftly, Bailey slid into the room, keeping quiet as she looked around. The boss, her target, sat at a desk covered in white powder across the room from where she stood. Two guards, dressed in silver armor stood by him. This is where Bailey's "talent" was needed, and this is why she was picked for the job.

Bailey walked over to the boss quickly, "Sir, I'm sorry to barge in like this, but I must speak with you. May I have a moment?" Bailey's voice echoed in the nearly empty room, alerting the guards to her presence. Simultaneously, they grabbed a sheathed weapon but didn't pull it out without an order from the boss. The boss turned and looked at Bailey like she was a piece of meat. "My dear, I don't remember hiring you." The boss looked over Bailey, but smiled. "I don't see why I cant converse with a new hire." "Sir, I apologize for my sudden hire, but you see your previous secretary was found dead earlier today. The topic of my discussion is a private matter, and needs an ear-less room." Bailey replied with a smile and a small curtsey, looking at the guards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:20 pm

So simple her mission was, the woman, Bailey with such a simple job was already right in front of the boss and within killing range. However little did she know, she was not the only one that was interested in the boss today.
Bailey's approach left her right inside the room with the boss, yet after telling the boss about the secretary which would have in fact caused the high, and very...hot blooded man to fall for it and go with her, would instead have his attention turned elsewhere.

The door to boss's room suddenly swung open followed by the panicked face of a guard barging in.
"Sir! We have an intruder!!"

Roth whole stealth idea only held together as far as getting in the building, once he did, he deemed it was necessary to make sure everyone that came his way was to be smacked down. It would be described as cut down were he not using the blunt end of his sword.
He had already made his way up the stairs to the main floor, where with sword in hand, he marched his way through to main foyer of the mansion where every guard, servant, and patron alike could see him. Roth was not exactly a man that favored stealth in his younger years.
"I've come to claim what is rightfully mine!" He called out, letting his voice echo through the halls for everyone within the general vicinity to hear.
The sword was indeed belonging to his family, yet with this he referenced it as his family coming to reclaim the blade rather then just himself.
Several guards saw him as he held his blade with two hands and began walking towards the stairs.
"Stop him" One of them called out before he pulled out a sword and charged for the samurai. Other's pulled out blades and followed the soldiers lead.
Roth's face took an odd turn, it became almost emotionless, plain, wit no expression at all, just vacant. However this actually was far from the case. As his foot met the first stair, he was not emotionless, but perfectly calm.
Two guards came rushing down the stairs and swung the blades in hand toward him.
Roth's motions were like a blur, he rush forward, dodged the first blade and parried the other one by hitting his away before smashing the blunt end of his sword into the mans kneecap. Before the man who's blade was dodged could even process what took place, the hilt of Roth's sword smashed into the side of his head and was knocked out cold.
He simply continued to walk up the stairs as though nothing happened.
More and more charged him as he went up the stairs, yet Roth's movements were fast, so fast no one could actually see his sword in order to block it, every attack he made landed, there were only shimmers. He zipped around the soldiers like stationary training posts just waiting to be cut.
A blade came for his head, he zipped past it and his blade made impact with the soldiers gut, another to his body, a quick parry by hitting his blade against the soldiers and pushing it back, followed by the riposte, and hitting the man under the armpit before a second quick swing to his neck to knock him out. More and more blades came, and more were dealt with, and this was Roth merely using the blunt end of his blade, were he making his attacks lethal, this would be a blood bath.
Roth's abilities with a sword were unparalleled, currently holding record for fastest swordsman alive and one of, if not they best in the world.

His walk he'd been doing sped up to a run as he ran through the halls of the mansion, cutting down each door he saw, trying to find the boss. It would only be a matter of time.

All the commotion was no doubt heard by the guards inside as well, they to rushed in the house to aid.

"Sir! We need to get you to safety now!" The guard to barged in through the door told him.
No doubt all this commotion would bring more guards into the room in a moment to take the boss away and lock into safety and out of Bailey's reach. If action was going to taken, it would have to be now.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Bailey was startled by the instant attack on the mansion, stepping toward the Boss. She smiled at the thought of someone else breaking into the same mansion, possibly the same target, only to be foiled by Bailey's quickness. She shook her head then turned to the Boss. "Sir, I know the quickest route out of here. Please, for your sake, follow me." Bailey told the Boss, pulling gently on his arm. Bailey wasn't sure who was breaking into the mansion, or what they wanted, but she was going to complete her mission, no matter what the cost may be. Giving the Boss one more tug, the guards quickly surrounded Bailey and he walked with her to the Boss's window. "I apologize, but the other way isn't safe." She told him, looking out the window to make sure no one was around. They said the entrance, Bailey, not the side window. But they also didn't say there was going to be a raid. She thought to herself, heaving the window open and climbing out. Bailey closed her eyes at the feeling of the sun on her face before turning to help the Boss out. "I'm sorry, my dear, but I don't recall you ever being in my gang and I know everyone." He told her as he dusted off his 'priceless' clothing. "I wouldn't mind adding you to the group, however." Bailey crossed behind him, acting like she was going to help the guards, but slammed the window shut instead. Quickly thinking, Bailey looked down at the dusty pieces of wood around her and shoved one hard into the window's back panel, sealing it shut. "Your right, I have no intention of being in your gang. If you wish to live, you will walk with me to the street and denounce your liberties." Bailey smiled at the Boss, pulling her dagger out of her glove. The sunlight shined off the steel blade, almost blinding Bailey for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Kiryu and Saejima, the two body guards of the boss that always stood by his side had always done as they were, they were quiet, obedient, and protected him with his life. Undoubtedly, while all of the armored guards were barely a couple steps up normal citizens, these two were the only true battle hardened warrior's that were hand picked by the boss himself. The man, as selfish as he was, knew talent when he saw it, and when it came to the men he would entrust with his life, he chose only the best he could find.
Indeed their guards were raised when the woman showed up, indeed they were ready to fight upon the arrival of the guard claiming there was an intruder. However the boss's judgement was flawed, and his decision to follow the woman was what the bodyguards knew was wrong. Yet as they swore to protect him, they'd also accept his word as it was. It was why they hadn't acted, hadn't done anything they were supposed to until now.

Clad in dark green robes with golden details, the only thing that set them apart was that Kiryu had medium length black hair that stood straight up in a very handsome and subtle fashion that made it look rather natural rather than the faint gel he had to apply to give that look. Saejima wore a black cowboy like hat with a long shade that usually covered his eyes, yet the strong jaw he had was unmissable unlike Kiryu that had a more average jaw with a smooth chin and narrow black eye's.
These two allowed the boss to follow this woman right up until she and the boss went out the window and she slammed it shut.
With quick thinking Kiryu and Saejima knew it was time for then to act.
"Stop her" Saejima quietly blurted out in a very low but strong voice. a voice that would always be unique and easy to pick out regardless of the sounds around.
One side of Kiryu's mouth stretched back and into a half smile.
"With pleasure"Kiryu replied in a far more upbeat, carefree voice that resonated as the kind you'd hear from someone that always had a smile on there face.

Taking a long step forward, bright red flame leaked out through Kiryu's shoulders and spread to his arms. Making both hands into fist he shot them both forward in a strong double punch that fired a red fireball that slammed into the barred door and blasted a hole into where the window used to be. The sudden explosion would surely knocked both the boss, and the girl off their feet, however the boss would have a far more assisted landing as a the ground where he was about to fall would suddenly soften into very light and fluffy soil that his back would land on giving him a cushioned landing on the ground as Saejima jumped through the hole with a big front flip before landed on the ground right in front of the boss and directly in between him and the girl.
"Anyone that tries to harms the boss..." Saejima began as several basketball sized rocks began to float around him.
Kiryu jumped through the hole and landed in a far more obvious and fiery fashion as flame rose up from his feet and he landed on the ground right beside Saejima, so that the two of them were protecting the boss, and staring right at Bailey.
"Gets the shit kicked outta them!" Kiryu boldly said with an adrenaline fueled smile.
They both stood back to back in fighting stances, Saejima looking far more calm in a still stance with both his arms crossed and staring straight at Bailey. Whereas Kiryu had both his hands pointed in Bailey's direction and stood low like he was ready to pounce at any minute, red flame on his shoulders and arms.

"No...Not here either" Roth mumbled to himself after looking in a room through a door his had just cut in half.
In the distance he heard rapid footsteps approaching, followed by the appearance of about ten guards down the end of a hall with swords drawn.
"There he is! Kill him!!" One of them yelled out before they all charged ahead for the samurai.

Roth sighed at the approaching men, this was beginning to get boring, and bothersome. Was he even anywhere near his family sword? Or was he just moving farther away from it? He really needed some information, maybe interrogate one of the guards? If he could do it without guards attacking him every 5 seconds he'd love to get a lead.
With his sword in hand, Roth turned to the guards, taking a moment to push his glasses up the bridge of his nose with his free hand before he used it to grasp the hilt of his blade as well. He took a traditional Mujushin Kenjutsu stance which was much similar to a Kendo stance.
As the guards approached him, he made sure the blade was on the blunt side before he engaged.
The closest guard got within range, and went to swing his sword, however his body suddenly, and seemingly randomly flew to the left and his head smashed into the wall. A couple guards noticed, however most continued an attack. Yet the second they did, two more found themselves on the ground with little movement at all coming from the samurai. What was going on? They hesitated to attack for a moment. The only thing the caught was a couple shimmers of light.
Roth took a couple steps forward and closed the distance before his rose his sword up, and swung it down, smashed it into the forehead of one of the guards, followed by using the momentum to bury the blunt end into another guards shoulder, only to follow through with the blow and continue downward, shattering another guards knee cap before cutting upwards and knocked a sword out of another guards hand before the blade was thrusted straight down and stabbed through a guards knee cap, followed by a scream after the blade was pulled out instantly.
Yet why were the guards not doing anything to stop this? Why stand there? Well had they been seeing what Roth was doing, he'd understand.
You see, Roth was not the world's greatest swordsmen, such a title could never exist as those that were considered the best lost eventually, however, he was the worlds fastest swordsmen. His sheer physical speed with a blade was like lightning, the only giveaway being a shimmer of light from the well polished blade that caught the light. The blade was quicker then the eye could perceive, and more deadly then any other man with a sword. This was the Larsen art of swordplay, the method passed down his family line for generation.

It only took seconds before all of the guards were disposed of and all were writing in pain holding there various wounds save for a single man left. He had no time to run however as Roth pierced his blade into the mans shoulder and nailed him to the wall with his sword.
The man cried out in pain and blood trickled down the wall.
"Where is your boss!?" Roth demanded in a harsh tone
"Aaaahhh, fuck you!" The man retorted.
The blade was violently twisted in his shoulder and was pushed deeper into the wall, and thus in his shoulder.
The cry in pain became louder and the man took big, panicked breaths through his loud voice as tried to fight through the excruciating agony that burned through his arm.
"Live the rest of your life as the one armed drug addict, or tell me where your boss is!" Roth barked in the mans ear. He found it somewhat laughable how even in situation like this he still stayed true to his usual poetic way of speech.
"Ahahah....Damn it...Fuck..." The man said in a voice that shuddered in a mix of pained laughing and crying as his body was breaking down as it never felt anything like this before.
"Up...Upstairs...Follow the golden lined carpet...It'll, lead ya right to em...Now please, please lemme go man!" He begged as he fought his own involuntary screams.
"Thank you" He replied simply before yanking the blade out of the wall and the man's shoulder. He began walking towards the upstairs, making a quick slash motion with the blade to get the blood off it.

Upon going up the first step Roth heard a loud explosion in the distance, coming from the direction where he was supposed to be going. He had a feeling that the explosion might be coming from the bosses room. So he picked his feet up and and pushed forward in a run for the bosses office.

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Bailey pushed the boss forward to start him walking when the window exploded. Her surprise only lasted long enough to be replace by fear of where the explosion had come from and what it would do to the sand building. The shockwave hit Bailey, throwing her off balance as the light and sound from it blinded her senses for a while. She wasn't sure where the guards had gone or if they even survived the explosion until their voices hit her hears. Moving blindly, Bailey stepped forward to attack with her dagger, missing the guard in the smoke. She cursed quickly, trying to move her hand back before the guard could grasp his filthy palms around her wrist. The pain of his grip soared up her arm, forcing her to fall to her knees. With a quick glare, Bailey moved against her wrist, feeling it wrench in pain as she darted again at the guard. With her only focus on the guard in front, she became completely oblivious to the guard moving to her back and grasping her shoulder. Dropping the dagger, Bailey concentrated hard on wrapping both wrists with fire, burning the palms of the guards and freeing her. She moved swiftly, turning to her left to swipe at one guard with her fist while kicking the guard behind her with her back leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Kiryu and Saejima watched for only a moment as she struggled with the guards attacking her in the smoke, although they welcomed the assistance of the guards, these men were prideful, and wanted this girl for themselves.
She seemed to be able to deal with the guard behind her well enough with a strong kick to his ribs, however the punch she threw towards Kiryu and Saejima was blind.
With a quick nod to each other, they attacked in unison.

With the assassin's fist out, Saejima made an uppercut motion with his fist, causing a rock pillar to rise up from underneath her arm. The pillar was thin, no thicker then a man's waist line, however it's small size allowed to shoot up quickly in the attempt to connect with her wrist with enough impact to stagger her.
This attack would then be followed up by Kiryu who lunged straight after her to get close so he could then throw a straight jab punch and fire out a red fireball for his fist aimed at the girls ribs.

As Roth followed the golden lined carpet he began hearing the commotion that was the fighting between the guards and the assassin. He quickened his pace to make his way over to the Bosses room. He hoped nothing would happen to the boss, not yet anyway, not until he could get his sword from him first.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Bailey felt the pillar smash into her wrist, a throbbing pain flowing up it and sending her slightly off balance on her right foot. Switching her feet quickly, She noticed the fireball a second late and ducked to the ground, feeling the warmth of the fire's wind brush past her cheek. "Guard dogs will always be guard dogs." She told them, keeping her voice as even as she could. Listening closely, Bailey could hear someone else trying to enter the Boss's room, bringing an un-easy feeling to her mind. Shaking away the fear, she stepped back up and swung her foot around toward Kiryu's face. A scorch mark was slowly starting to show from where the fireball had grazed her cheek, sending a bit of anger to her palms. As her foot landed back down on the ground,Bailey concentrated on small burst of flames at her finger tips, working on throwing them at the Saejima or the Boss behind him. "If you wont let me pass you, I'll just have to go over you." She yelled, jumping onto a small piece of rubble that stood between the wrecked wall and the boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:12 am

She was not without some measure of skill, the assassin knew a thing or two, however Kiryu and Saejima renowned for there jobs as bodyguards.
Kiryu, always with a smile on his face as he attacked merely grazed the girl. She was a fire bender like he was, he figured her fighting style couldn't be too different from his. Although he himself was far more wilder and more odd then any traditional fire bender.

The woman's kick was fast, Kiryu however kept his stance low at all times, so he was able to duck under it with relative ease.
"Dogs huh?" Kiryu said as he ducked underneath the kick.
He didn't waste anytime after dodging however, before she could even jump onto the rubble Kiryu charged straight after her head on while thrusting both his fists towards her multiple times, firing several red fire balls in her general direction. Some were actually heading for her, and some wouldn't, the point was to surrounded her general area with oncoming projectiles so that dodging could very well mean running into a fire ball.
"Then you've met the craziest dog of your life!" Kiryu yelled with a laugh as he fired a barrage of fire balls at her.

Saejima stayed in front of the boss to protect him, however he was not out of the fight either.
With some of the rock still floating around him he bended them towards his fists so he could punch them in her direction as well. All in all having the woman have a lot of projectiles coming at her at once.

Coming up into the room now, Roth heard more and more sounds of yelling and explosions. What was going on? Was there something else going on that wasn't centered around his arrival? He wasn't sure, however the fact guards weren't swarming him at the moment was odd, even somewhat troubling.
As he ran through out the halls he found a door coming up. This had to be it. He turned his sword to the sharp side and took a mighty swing of his sword at the door and sliced in half diagonally before kicking it him.
Upon opening it, he saw a hole in the wall, and some people fighting just outside he couldn't discern much more then that.

That by itself didn't bring much care to his mind however, his eye's narrowed into a glare when he saw the boss of this gang being protected by some cloaked figure.

Roth suddenly felt an arm move around his neck and pull him back as a man grabbed him in a choke hold and pulled him up slightly off his feet.
"Guys I got him!" The man behind yelled before 3 more men ran up from behind him.
Roth grimaced at the sudden pressure and with his free hand grabbed the mans arm.
He quickly switched his grip of his sword to a reverse grip and stabbed his blade into the mans foot.
"Graaaaaaahhh!!" The man yelled as his grip loosed around Roth's neck.
The three other men though had there swords drawn and ran in front of Roth. One of them tried to slash at Roth's stomach, he blocked the swing with his own sword then bent his knees only to flip the man over his shoulder and threw him into the other guard that attacked him. However there was still the other two to deal with.
He would go after the boss very soon, however not just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next