Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_vote_lcapGitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_voting_barGitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_vote_lcapGitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_voting_barGitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ]   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:43 pm

The water tribe houses and such would be around the area being at a small remote area from the rest of the Water Tribes. Women would be making the food for their children. The children would be playing far away from there houses having a snow ball fight, throwing it to each other. One of the children would throw a snowball over to the other kid's face. The kid falls down to the floor that is covered in snow. The child who threw it would be laughing to himself with him backing up abit to a shadow figured person. The kid would bump into the man with his small body against his legs area. The bumping happens, the kid turns around to look up to the tall figure. "I'm sorry mister"
Gitta would look down to the kid with his snake eyes looking into the child's eyes. Gitta's' eyes would be yellow and silver creeping out the little boy. Gitta takes a grip of the boy's jacket around the neck area having a huge cover of the hand over his jacket. He would raise the boy up into the air just looking at the tremendous fear into the boy's eyes. The other children would just withness this event about three of them just watching him do this to the boy. Gitta would take a view of all the boys one by one. He looks at them carefully using his mind bending on each and every one of the three boys excluding the one that he just grabbed. He would command the three boys to touch there pressure point that is on the neck area near the collar bone. The boys follow his command holding the collar bone area with there right hand. Gitta instructs them to put a large pressure onto the collar bone area of where the pressure point is located at. The boys would do so falling to the ground afterwards and going into a deep sleep. Gitta cancels the mind bending looking over at the child that he holds with his hand. "Where are the fire benders, child?"

Last edited by Gitta on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sokkabending
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sokkabending

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ]   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Mushi came outside getting ready to train with his master when he saw 3 kids laying down as if they were sleep. He saw another one in the tight grip of a very strange man. " Hey put him down!" Mushi yelled and used the water next to the place he was staying in. he made ice needles and made them hit all around the man holding the poor defenseless kid. he made sure to only hit his shirt and pants and didn't even touch the boy.
Back to top Go down
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ]   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Gitta would drop the boy, taking his running over to the boy coming to a complete stop being a few distance away from the boy. Gitta closes both his eyes focusing his energy onto his eyes concentrating on it. Gitta would flash his eyes open looking over to the boy's eyes one on one. He sends his mind bending over to the boy's body this instance. Taking the information from his past in a series of flashbacks in Gitta's own head. Gitta would say this to the boy.
"You lost your father when you were the age of five, and he was captured and put on a ship. and you still wonder to this day, on where your father is."
Back to top Go down
sokkabending
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sokkabending

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ]   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Mushi wanted to know how he knew that. He had heard of a bending called mind bending. He didn't look directly at his eyes but decided to make a wave and rid on it. He then directed it towards the man screaming "SHUT UP!"
Back to top Go down
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ]   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:14 pm

"Tell you what child, I know who took your Dad, The same exact people who killed both my parents, atleast your father is still alive, Your Dad was taken away from Fire benders" I would be lying to the poor boy, hoping he would listen to what i had to say and fall for the lie. Gitta holds onto his Bo staff with his left hand. Jashin flys into the air observing the boy closely. Jashin would be circling the boy from a high distance keeping watch on him. The winds would be created due to jashin's movement of going around in circles.
Back to top Go down
sokkabending
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sokkabending

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ]   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:23 pm

He stopped his wave but kept the water around him just in case it was a bluff. "So your are looking for them? If so why hurt little children just to get your information? Why not ask one of the elders?" He said making Octopus arms out of water all around him.
Back to top Go down
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ]   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:28 pm

"My parents are dead, But I can still help you find your father, I know you miss him, just like how I miss both my parents, You can join me and we can go looking for your father"
Gitta would jump into the air placing his bo staff into mid air below his feet in an instance. Gitta would float into the air using his Bo staff. Gitta would fold both his arms cross his chest.
"So what will it be child?"
Back to top Go down
sokkabending
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sokkabending

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ]   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Mushi still held the arms up for a few minutes. Then he decided " I guess i will for now. But only under one condition. We do not harm people unless we have to."
Back to top Go down
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ]   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:37 pm

"You have a deal, child"
Gitta unfolds his arms, aiming his hands over the boy's body this instance. Gitta would make the boy float with him into the air, with the wind pressures around his feet having him float into the air. They would venture off out of the water tribe area leaving the remote spot being gone.
Back to top Go down
sokkabending
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sokkabending

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ]   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 am

"As long as we are clear." he said while going with him. He was going to form a boat when they got out to sea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ]   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Northern Water Tribe Visit. [ Closed ]
Page 1 of 1