Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapA Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_voting_barA Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapA Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_voting_barA Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:28 am

((sounds good to me! Well, maybe we should switch to the Earth Kingdom after the next post or something so he's captured by old enemies, since Akane's done one heck of a job avoiding the Fire Nation Police so far! ^^))

Akari nodded and tagged along after Akane while he went on his last errand. She babbled nonsensically while trying to formulate a plan in her head to break off her ties with Arsotash. How was she supposed to leave Akane if he always in her mind anyway? Plus, what did she care whether he was an enemy to the Fire Nation or not? It's not like she was a full fledged citizen or something. She was just an orphan making her money off some missions. Akari was amazed that her situation was so easy to solve. It really was a great day! Only one thing left to do then: put the plan into action.
"Akane, actually, there's one thing I have to do, too. I'll meet you at the dock, ok? I'll be there soon!" Akari smiled and on a whim, stood on her tiptoes to kiss Akane on the cheek. Then she bounded away, laughing at Tsuki who was streaking along with her.
Once she was out of sight Akari came to a stop. She actually had no idea where Arsotash was, so how was she supposed to tell him the deal was off? But her luck had been so good that day that Akari decided she might as well wander around and let Arsotash find her. Sure enough, after a good hour of meandering through the city, she caught up with Arsotash on a narrow street. There were only a few people around, but Akari didn't feel vulnerable this time.
Arsotash smiled at her and asked Akari some pointless questions like 'how's the weather?' but wasted little time getting to the point.
"Anything new, Akari?"
"Yes. I quit. I've known you for a long time Arsotash, but I've got to go out and live my life now." Arsotash's eyebrows jumped up to his receding hairline, then settled back down into a ferocious glare.
"You think you can just break off anytime you want? We had a deal, I paid you upfront. You can't leave now. Plus, we need to keep a sharp eye on Akane Togura. We still need information." Arsotash spat, as if that would end the argument. Akari shook her head.
"I'm sorry, but I couldn't care less what you 'we people' need. I never did anyway. I just took this on because I needed money and I didn't have a clue what I was getting myself into. It's over." Arsotash growled at Akari as she turned away, taking a menacing step towards her. "Don't think for a second that you can beat me, Arsotash. Maybe when you were younger and skilled, but you've retired now." Akari pulled out the reward she'd received from the rich man earlier that day. She pressed it into Arsotash's hands. "Thank you for everything. I hope I was able to pay you back."
"B-but he's Fire Nation trash! He's an enemy! A deserter! Traitor! You'll be one too, you know." Arsotash spluttered, grasping at straws.
"I don't care what he is. And I can't be a traitor if I never was fully Fire Nation anyway. You know I grew up without citizenship and without a family. It's time I make the right decision." Akari said, walking away. She didn't hurry, knowing she'd won this battle, and hopefully there wouldn't be a war. Once she'd turned the corner she took off running, sweeping Tsuki off the ground and carrying her in her arms all the way to the docks. By the time she got there she was dripping sweat and panting like a dog. Only one last problem, she thought. I'm afraid of open water...
There were many things that Akari wanted to do in her life, and drowning wasn't one of them.
Back to top Go down

A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:05 am

(Haha alright. I'll post the topic after this. I'll make it in Ba Sing Se, in the Upper Ring.)

Akane smiled as Akari kissed his cheek. Walking towards the livestock market, Akane found the first livestock vendor he could see. Pulling out a small bag of gold, he picked out three of the best and well fed cattle he could find. Once he had them chosen he handed the gold to the vendor and walked off. Heading into a small clearing outside the town, Akane put two fingers in his mouth and whistled. Instantly, Garuda swooped down and landed in the clearing, eyeing the cattle hungrily he thanked Akane. Akane however, kept silent and walked off smiling before Garuda had a chance to question him about Akari. As Akane left the clearing he walked towards the dock, and was just in time to see Akari running towards him. As she stopped beside him she bent over, panting, sweating and out of breath. Akane put a hand on her back, "Are you okay?" he asked, "You look like you've just had a work out." Though Akane asked in a comforting way, he knew from the look on Akari's face as she was running to, or from something, that he wasn't getting an answer. Akane helped Akari stand up as she caught her breath and smiled, putting his hand under her chin he kissed her forehead. He ignored the fears and worries of being caught by the authorities. Now he had only Akari to worry about. She was the top priority.
Back to top Go down

A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9