Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:54 am

Akari blushed at being called motor mouth. Whenever she got nervous she always started talking endlessly, a bad habit of hers. After gulping down half of her cup she coughed and got to the point. "Ha ha, yeah. I do run my mouth a bit sometimes. Anyway, I was wondering if you would like to do a mission with me. I know we just met, but, it's uh... A big job. I can't do it alone, and I don't have anyone else I can ask right now. It'd be really helpful if you could, um, you know... help." Akari wondered if she could back up her plan. She'd said there was a mission, and if Akane agreed to accompany her there would definitely need to be one. She stayed silent while she though of mission offers she'd been given recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Akane raised a brow as he took a sip of Sake "A mission?" he asked interested "I could go for a mission. I have nothing lined up myself....so why not. Where abouts is it? And what does it detail?" Akane did a little thinking as he asked these questions 'She seems, well for lack of a better term. Fragile' he thought to himself 'Not exactly the muscular assassin type I'm used to. But I think she can handle herself. This could be a trap, but if it's not, it'll just be another mission. I'll have to keep my eyes open, just in case.'
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:27 am

This was what Akari had been dreading. She frantically racked her brain for anything, really. Suddenly she remembered a mission offering she had seen posted around town. "It's pretty simple, really. We have to protect a rich merchant's goods while he transports them. Recently he's been attacked by bandits and thieves on the road. Normally I would go myself, but he says he has really important cargo and will only accept a team of two or more to take it on. He's offering quite a lot of money for it. Once it's done we can split, fifty-fifty. What do ya' say?" Akari thanked herself for remembering the meeting with that rich guy. Now she just had to make sure the mission wasn't already taken. And Akane had to agree to come with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:34 am

"Very well. However I don't need money." he said sipping his Sake again "You're more than welcome to keep it all. The money is never an interest to me......I take missions for another reason...a personal one." Akane finished his sake and his dinner and payed the bill, he looked at Akari and waited for her to finish. 'I hope I haven't just gotten myself into something I'm going to regret' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:42 am

Akari felt like punching a fist in the air. She was making good headway in her mission, and in the second mission she could keep all the money! Things were looking up. Noticing the time, Akari said, "I'd love to stay and chat, Akane, but it's getting late. (I assumed we entered the inn at night, btw.) I need to get home and get ready for the mission tomorrow. Meet me outside this inn, at... 8:00 tomorrow morning? Rich guys like their sleep." Akari smiled scratching behind Tsuki's ears. Tsuki, who had recently returned from a mouse hunt, sniffed Akane and purred, butting against his hand. "Tsuki likes you," Akari said in surprise. She had learned over the years that Tsuki was an amazing judge of character. Akari wondered what it meant...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:48 am

Akane nodded "Allright then" he said "8 tomorrow sounds good." Akane was taken aback as the cat brushed up against him, he soon adjusted and gave a small smile. Akane pet the cat lightly "Well, Tsuki seems to be a good cat...person...animal...thing to. And you seem pretty nice yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:54 am

Akari blushed again, not used to compliments. "Thanks. You seem like a good person, too. I'll see you tomorrow, then." She scooped up Tsuki and placed some money on the table. "It was nice to meet you, Akane." Akari left the inn, welcoming the night air. She dropped Tsuki on the ground and headed toward the rich merchant's house, to confirm the mission. After that she would need to send a message to her mentor (I forgot if I turned him into an employer or not...) about what was happening. Then she could get a good night's rest and meet Akane in the morning. For some reason, Akari felt a smile growing on her face about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 am

Akane walked up to his room and removed his hood. He removed his armor and chainmail. He ruffled his hair up a bit and closed the curtains of the window. He removed his gloves and his thick wool over shirt and then his white shirt below that. He then crawled into the bed, the whole time his mind on the mission, and Akari. Something about her was different than the other girls he'd met. She wasn't so easy to forget, or just forget about. What was wrong with him? If only he could answer that question. He rolled over and closed his eyes, he was going to need his rest if he was setting out early tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:15 am

Akari woke up in the morning because of Tsuki's complaining meows. After getting Tsuki something to eat Akari saw the time. Ahhh! I'm gonna be late! She thought, rushing around. After a quick change of clothes (that look exactly the same as usual), a not so thorough hair-combing, and a granola bar later ( I gave up trying to think of avatar foods...), Akari was out the door, grabbing her swords and Tsuki on the way. She ran all the way to the inn, barely making it on time. "I'm here!" She gasped, leaning over her knees and breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:19 am

Akane look over at her from beneath his hood, something inside of him jumped when he saw her. He wanted to burst out in good morning, but he felt it best not to, so he played it cool. "Very well" he said "Welcome. Do you know were we're supposed to meet our client? We're protecting his valuable cargo yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)   A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Complicated Meeting (Open to Ray)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next