Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_voting_barTsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_voting_barTsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Hisaki was still crying silently. Her shoulders were trembling, hands brought up to hide her face. Sitting at her sister's feet, she seemed very small and weak. Kaon towered protectively above her, drinking in Kaji's speech with renewed fear and anxiety. Her blue eyes drifted over to Hayao, then Hideki, then finally the rest of the group.

Finally she knelt down and addressed her sister. "Hey," she called gently. "Stop crying, Hisaki. Tsukiyomi is in a better place ... " Although she too felt an urge to cry, she steeled herself for Hisaki's sake.

Kaon blinked as her mind registered two soft taps on her shoulder. She peered up to find Kiari, luminous eyes permeated with grief and worry. She relinquished Hisaki to him, watching as Kiari held her tight as she sobbed into his shoulder. He looked at Kaon.

"Please," he begged. "Save my daughter. Do whatever you can to bring her back to us." Anger laced his voice, the same hot fury Noriaki and Sable burned with whenever Kiharu was mentioned around him. And then fear.

Kaon nodded, then turned and approach her cousin. She placed a light hand on his shoulder. "When that time comes," she began. "Kick his ass, kay?"

((OOC: Yay, a tiny bit of Kiari. (: I missed him. ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:50 pm

When Toano heard the frog, which he was kind of shaken about because most frogs he met never talked, say Kagutsuchi's name both his hands clenched into fists. Toano hated that fake for taking his name as Avatar he really could not deal with this talk about all the disasters in all the Nations and the talk of the trapped elements while he was useless in any battle. Toano would be just dead weight without his bending he could barley even hold a sword let alone attack someone with it.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Kaji nodded at his cousin and then grabbed his sword which he left leaning against his throne. He wrapped it around his waist "For my father....for Kiharu...and for myself..I'm going to kill him" he said.

Fukusaku looked up at Taono "You must be the Avatar correct?" he asked "No doubt you want revenge on this man Kagutsuchi....but you seem to be missing your powers no? You can get them back. Your bending abilities are governed by the Elemental Spirits, if something happens to them your respecitve powers will be lost. But if you save each of the Spirits...your power should return."

Kaji put his hand on Taono's shoulder, he gave a strong grin "Don't worry...we'll keep an eye on you untill then, we got your back." he said "Now, we should head out...we have spirits to save. Fukusaku-sama, where is hte Fire Spirit located?" Fukusaku pointed towards the west wall of the palace, and seemed to be pointing past it "Towards the west...in the Fire Temple. One more thing Kaji...don't let your rage take control of your better judgement."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:28 am

Kaon nodded approvingly at him, but didn't smile. There was too much going on right now for her -- maybe all of them -- could handle. She'd been thrust into a battle so soon, so suddenly, it was hard to comprehend. Just a night ago, she was enjoying a date, getting drunk as usual. Not a care in the world. And now ... ?

Great responsibility and grief weighed on her, but she couldn't even imagine how horrible it must feel for Kaji. Eyes swelling with sympathy fell on the young man. He wouldn't like that she was worrying so much about him, but Kaon didn't care.

"So you're going to the Fire Temple or whatever with Toano?" she inquired. "What about the Fire Nation? This place is in ruins and there's snow everywhere. People are going to start freezing to death. You think Amaterasu can handle it for a bit longer?" Kaon attempted to point this out as gently as she could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3