Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The First Spirit (Warriors Only) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_vote_lcapThe First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_voting_barThe First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_vote_lcapThe First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_voting_barThe First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The First Spirit (Warriors Only)

Go down 
+2
Kyoko
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The First Spirit (Warriors Only) Empty
PostSubject: The First Spirit (Warriors Only)   The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Kaji looked up at the large ornate temple. Part of it was starting to crumble, most of it was in tact however. It was large and made of stone and marble and it was well decorated. Kaji turned to his fellow Warriors, he paused momentarily on Sasavi. He stared at her slightly, but quickly looked away. He turned his focus to Kaon and Hisaki "We're going to head into the Temple and find this Spirit...we don't know what we have in store for us here. So we'll split up into teams of 2. Kaon and Hisaki, Hideki and Hayato, Tuwa and Taono, Maki and Amuri, Felwing and Haziea, and finally me and Sasavi. 6 groups and 6 seperate halways, perfect" Kaji could see Sasavi roll her eyes, they were always teamed up with each other, but this time, he had to talk to her, so it was important that they were together. Kaji looked back towards the temple "Shall we go?" he said starting to walk up the steps.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The First Spirit (Warriors Only)   The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:11 am

Amuri stepped behind Kaji. ''Okaay, it's not gonna be like a 1000*C in there is it? I get very weak towards heat''. Amuri said, considering she was the Water Warrior, and her weakness was Fire. She stepped by a hallway. ''Okaaaaaaay, your highness, lead the way''. Amuri said, letting Maki lead the way.

Haziea stood by Felwing. ''Do you want to go first...I get quite scared of the dark..''. Haziea said, and she looked at the dark hallway. Trembling everywhere, she decided to go inside. Haziea waited patiently for Felwing, and she created a small gust of wind, to sweep away the horrible creatures such as spiders or dust.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: The First Spirit (Warriors Only)   The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Maki's ears perked up as her partner said, ''Okaaaaaaay, your highness, lead the way''. Maki confused for a moment then continued on. Maki followed Kaji down the steps her body making a shadowy glow. As they reached the entrance Maki heard a loud and painful scream. Maki stopped for a second and they continued to follow Kaji, the decorated stone was well crafted. Moss and vines began to take over the tower strangling it. Maki thought to herself 'Hmm darkness +water = A fun adventure.' Maki's pink-purple eyes darted in each direction awaiting an ambush.

Tuwa grinned being with the 'real' avatar was better than almost being blown up by the fake one. Tuwa skipped across a few stones then took out a scroll from her sack. A detailed earth bending moment. Tuwa studied it again and placed it back walking next to Taono.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The First Spirit (Warriors Only)   The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Kaji stopped, they stood in a dimly lite circular room, 6 hallways leading in 6 different directions. Kaji look back at his group "Okay...I think it's wise if we split up, one two man group per hallway. If you find the Spirit, let the rest of us know, through...well you'll find a way right?" Kaji motioned for Sasavi to follow him as he walked down the first hallway. Kaji turned back to look at Sasavi, he wanted to talk to her about their kiss but he knew this wasn't the right time, they had a job to do.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: The First Spirit (Warriors Only)   The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Toano looked at Tuwa and saw her reading from a scroll. He then said, "You know looking at the motions from a scroll never really helps." He shrugged and continued, "I have read from many scrolls about the bending elements and I learned that watching someone complete the motions insted of just looking at a non-movable picture wont help you. Sure you can see on the picture your motions but that is no 100% of the motions. For example I saw that move that lets you make a wall of earth. Instead of using both your legs you actually use the leg closest to the opponent to quickly block whatever they are sending to you. I would show you, but well I can't bend." The fact that he was unable to bend made him very depressed. Who was the Avatar when he could not bend? No one.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The First Spirit (Warriors Only)   The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:30 am

Tuwa smiled and went down the warm hallway. A ember torch glowing in her hand, "Thanks, I could always teach you your earth bending once we get the spirit back if you like, I learned from blind badger moles, the first earth benders." Tuwa said growing warmer by the second. Sweat dripped from her forehead as she pressed onward. "It's fine you can't bend right now, but you still understand everything better than I can," Tuwa said feeling an inferno hand hit her. Her knees buckled and everything became black.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The First Spirit (Warriors Only)   The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Sasavi looked around at the dark hallway, Kaji followed her, he didn't know how she got ahead of him, but she did. Kaji stopped for a second, he scanned the area. Sasavi stopped also and turned around "What's wrong?" she asked, she didn't want to show it, but the dark cold hallway kind of creeped her out. Kaji looked at her "I thought I heard something....I dunno what it was though" he said. As Kaji stopped talking there was a loud roar, Sasavi jumped and shrieked, which was a first for her and landed right in Kaji's arms, her arms around his neck. Kaji looked at her, he tried to keep himself from smiling, but he couldn't help it "Well hello there" he said sarcastically. The next thing Kaji felt was a hand across his face, Sasavi had slapped him, Kaji rubbed his cheek as Sasavi straightened her armour and walked down the hallway as Kaji followed behind, his hand rubbing his cheek. Kaji looked over to Sasavi "What was that for?" he asked, she just ignored him.

Sasavi suddenly straightened up, listening closely to the wind whistle through the tunnel. "What is it?" asked Kaji. Sasavi motioned for him to be quiet, and then spoke "Did you hear that?" she asked. Kaji shook his head "Hear what?" he asked in return. Sasavi listened again "That" she said pointing down the hall as if the mysterious noise was down there. Kaji shook his head "I didn't hear it" he said "What did you hear?" Sasavi started down the hallway "I heard the spirits...the spirits spoke to me" she said "They're in pain, they're hurt, they need help." Kaji ran after her "Are you sure we can trust the voices?" he asked her "We don't know what you heard."

Sasavi ran faster, and dissapeared into the darkness. Kaji sighed and charged after her. Both of them skidded to a halt as they exited the dark tunnel, they seemed to be in a large room. The walls were made of rock as if they were in a cave and the floors were marble. There were golden statues and large stone pillars that lead up to a set of granite stairs. The stairs lead to a large silver pool, where a silvery liquid seemed to flow calmly. Light poured in from a hole in the ceiling that was located above the mysterious pool. Kaji looked around "What is this place?" he asked.

Sasavi walked towards the stairs and pointed to a glowing red object located across the pool. "There....that's what spoke to me.....the light of the spirits....that's what they called it" she said. Kaji rolled his eyes "They?" he asked curiously. "The spirits, Ko and Shan" said Sasavi "They're light, what's left of it anyway, is located in that glowing amber gem....we need to get that..." she told him. Kaji looked at her "And how did the spirits say you should do that?" he asked. Sasavi shrugged her shoulders "Beats me" she said. Kaji cracked his knuckles "Lovely" he said.

Suddenly a loud roar emanated from the pool, all of a sudden, two large and masked dragons burst from the pool. One red, one blue, red gems set in the middle of their iron armoured masks. Kaji pulled his sword and stepped back a bit, Sasavi retreated slightly and stood beside Kaji. As the dragons shook and roared at their new pray, Kaon, Hisaki and everyone else ran into the room from their different hallways. Kaji looked back at the others "Great timing..we'll need some back up" he said "Think you can handle that?" Hayato and Hideki nodded, Hayato pulled his trench knives and Hideki his sword. The large dragons were ready to destroy the Warriors and the rest of the group. "You know for a benign spirit of good" said Kaji "You guys have some nasty tempers."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: The First Spirit (Warriors Only)   The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Toano let out a laugh and said, "No need to teach me I have already been trained in all the four elements. So, I think we can flip that around and I am pretty sure I could train you. I also trained with badger moles nice creatures sadly I had to leave to continue my training elsewhere. Me being with them was causing some harm to their health." He shrugged and continued, "I then went up to the Avatar Temple to train with the boring Earth Kingdom Monks, all they did was teach me the little stuff like I was not the real avatar or something." He got all mad and then walked a bit not even realizing she fell. Toano helped her and said, "Come on we are almost to the end and I think something big is happening without us."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The First Spirit (Warriors Only)   The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Tuwa suddenly felt better in a second. Tuwa jumped in the air shooting a large sharp rock at the blue dragon. The blue dragon turned towards ,with hate in his eye, her lunging forward ready for the kill. Tuwa flew backwards hitting against the wall making a large hole like a meteor. Everything turned black and Tuwa slipped unconscious.

Maki ran out of the tunnel seeing Tuwa fly backwards though the wall. 'Not a good start.' Maki thought. Maki's fingers turned shadowy and a large wolf-like demon appeared. His fangs gleamed in the sun light with his liquid gold eyes waiting for his strike. The wolf lunged at the blue dragon biting and scratching it every few seconds in a different place with astounding agility. Maki quickly ran in the meteor like hole to check on Tuwa. Maki sat down next to Tuwa, unconscious. Maki moved her up to see a terrible scar on her back bleeding. 'I need Amuri,' Maki rushed back, "Amuri Tuwa's bleeding badly where she was stabbed in the back by a sharp rock I need you to heal her." Maki screamed over the shouts and roars of the dragons.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The First Spirit (Warriors Only)   The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Kaji and Hayato ran up to face the dragons. Kaji looked at Hayato "Take the left" he said "I'll take the right." Hideki popped up between them "And me?" he asked. Kaji smiled "The usual" he said fiendishly. Hideki nodded "Of course" he said. Kaji jumped at the left dragon, and Hayato jumped at the left. As the two dragons faced their attackers, Hideki pulled up a small explosive, he hurled it as fast as he could towards the large stelactite covered ceiling that was above the dragons. However the dragons were smater than they look, the dragon on the left stuck out its tongue and grabbed Hayato and Kaji slamming them hard into the ground, and then into the ceiling before letting them drop 20ft to the ground. Kaji and Hayato lay there unconcious, Kaon and Sasavi shouting their names in worry. Hideki's bomb as deflected back at him, he managed to escape the majority of the blast, but the shockwaves sent him flying back. He picked himself up and looked towards Hisaki, Kaon and the others "That wasn't at all what I execpted...." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Spirit (Warriors Only)   The First Spirit (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Spirit (Warriors Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next