Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barTsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barTsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Kaji lay there on the ground, staring up at the sky, casually glancing over to the ducks that sat playing in the pond. Kaji gave a small smile as he thought of Sasavi, he just had his first kiss at his fathers funeral...what would his dad say if he were here. Kaji gave a small laughed "Probably something along the lines of, that's my boy. A real ladies many just like his father..." said Kaji as he thought. Kaji shot up as he heard the ducks start freak out, quacking and flapping as if warning of impending doom. Kaji look at the ducks, he didn't like this ominous feeling that suddenly blew in. The wind started to pick up, but it wasn't a normal warm breeze that Kaji had lived with all his life, it was a cold breeze. The kind that could freeze someone in an instant, it was a breeze that was common in the Northern Water Tribe....if it was possible, it was colder than the water tribe.

Kaji looked around as he pulled his jacket collar up more. He looked up as dark clouds started to roll in. Faster and faster, until the blue sky was gone. The ducks started to flap and fly off, and for the first time in his life, Kaji saw it snow in the Fire Nation. Snow started to pour from the sky, light at first, but eventually it started to come down hard within minutes a foot of snow had allready fallen. Kaji dashed inside, he had to tell the Fire Lord, he stopped, this was the sickening blow that Kaji had just realized. HE was the Fire Lord now, and he realized, he wasn't ready to rule.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Kaon shrugged dismissively. "I guess," she replied with half of her heart. Baby blue eyes stared fixedly upon the grass at her feet, and she frowned. "I'm not going to cry," she told Hayato, as if imagining his thoughts. "It's still too early for tears."

The atmosphere grew cold, Kaon not noticing until the soft white met her eyes. Piles of snow drifted from the sky, already forming a pale powder over the grass. Like sugar. "And also a bit early for snow," she complained weakly, glaring at the frosty orbs.

Only after a moment did the situation impact her. "What the hell?" he screeched. "Why is it snowing?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Snow landing on Maki’s head puzzling her. How, she thought. Her fingers turned a dark purple glowing a shadowy vibe. A small umbrella went over Maki and Tuwa’s heads as the snow fell. Tuwa stopped crying and looked up into the sky wondering, how did It snow here? Tuwa went saw Kaji and ran to his side. “What clouds are these?” Tuwa said looking up at the dark purple clouds. Maki came over shielding Kaji also from the snow, “I am not sure Tuwa it seems to b made by someone, or something,”
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:35 pm

One of the Fire Sages and advisors to Tsukiyomi walked towards the Warriors "Come Warriors....we must talk in the throne room, I have a feeling that our worst fears are being realized...this snow can only mean one thing..." he said as he walked towards the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Tuwa and Maki hurried behind Kaji into the throne room, "I'll get the others!" Tuwa said disappearing into the earth. Maki shot a demon from her figure tips and said "Protect Tuwa!" Maki screamed over some of the loud winds. The demon dashed off at lightning speed leaving the hall. Maki prayed quietly that Tuwa was alright. A tiger appeared out of nowhere with wings which had a shadowy glow. "Kysi your here!!!" Maki exclaimed running then tackling her tiger playfully. The tiger roared as if to say 'I'm back!' Maki stroked her fur letting it relax her. "What do mean by terrible things?" Maki asked mounting her tiger.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:38 am

Toano stood all alone still with the others just not near the coffin or body. It was just he did not know Tsukiyomi that well and it did not feel right for him to be at the funeral. Toano conitnued to stand there looking around at all the people, some were crying, some were fighting back the tears, and some showing no emotions at all. Toano just stood there not really knowing what to do, probably he should pay his respects.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Amuri flipped in, next to Tuwa and Maki. She looked at the snow out of the window, and her thoughts muttered ''What a load of shit, its snow for peat's sake''. Her thoughts muttered, but she stayed positive in reality.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:37 pm

"Everyone should be coming," Tuwa said appearing where she had left, "Sage, what do you mean our worst fears?" Tuwa said leaning back in a earthen chair which appeared out of the ground. Kysi walked over flapping g his wings. Maki looked up though the window and bit her lip, she knew what was happening, but she didn't want panic. Maki turned hearing foot steps down the scarlet hallway.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Toano looked at the Sage and back at the others for their facial expressions. He really did not know what to feel, so it was snowing? Not like it hurts anyone. Toano is pretty sure the fire benders wont freeze to death. "It is a little strange, but how it is that big of a deal?" Toano asked the Sage.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 pm

The sage stroked his beard and lead the group of Warriors over to the throne. He pushed aside the curtain of a palinkin parked near the throne. Inside the palinkin were two small, old frogs. One seemed wise, and old, but not decripit. The other seemed loud and stubborn. The two old frogs, draped in cloaks hopped from the palinkin and landed on the ground. The sage smiled "These two are close friends of Tsukiyomi. The Elder Toad Sages, Lord Fukusaku and Lady Shima" said the sage. Fukusaku nodded "Hello Warriors" he said "As I'm sure you know this snow in the Fire Nation isn't natural...I fear that disasters like these are happening everywhere...massive earthquakes in the Earth Kingdom...drought and floods in both Water Tribes...snow in the Fire Nation...insomnia in the Dark Nation...and narcolepsy in the Light Kingdom...it's horrible. The Spirits of the Elements...someting is wrong with them..only that can explain the shift in balance." Kaji stared hard at the frog "So how do we fix this then?" he asked. Fukusaku chuckled "Just like your father...." he said "You must travel to the Temples of the Spirits....each of you...and you must free the tormented spirits from the dark chains that bind their bodies to this evil master of theirs....you must restore balance...." Kaji nodded again "And Kagutsuchi...the Anti-Avatar...he's behind this is he?" he asked. Fukusaku sighed "It is possible, he has the power and the means...not to mention the motive." Kaji looked at Fukusaku "If we save the Spirits...can we get to Kagutsuchi?” asked Kaji. Fukusaku nodded “Yes” he said “As well as your cousin….” Kaji nodded “Yes…but that’s not why I’m asking…..I promised my father to kill Kagutsuchi…the same way he killed his brother Sasuno’o….I need to kill Kagutsuchi.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next