Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_vote_lcapTsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_voting_barTsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_vote_lcapTsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_voting_barTsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) Empty
PostSubject: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Kaji walked into the palace, Hayato Sasavi,Kaon and everyone else behind him. The large group seemed like a small army, all in various states of exhaustion and armed to differnet extents. Kaji was suddenly flocked by servants, advisors and sages with their condolences. Kaji managed to disband them by giving direct orders, but as his Aunt Amaterasu he didn't have the strength to tell her to leave him alone "Hey Auntie..." he said quietly, he wasn't really paying attention to what was going on aruond him, as everyone was being tended to and accomodated by the servants, Kaji walked out to the garden where he lay on the grass just thinking.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Amuri Tamikane, came walking towards Kaji, and put her hand on his shoulder. ''He seemed like the greatest dad you could have, i'm sorry for your loss, kid''. Amuri said and she went to stand where the other warriors were standing. One of the best Fire Lord's in history...dead.Amuri thought, and she put her water pouch aside.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Tuwa
Tuwa stood next to the Water and Dark warrior and kept silent paying respect for the dead Fire Lord. Tuwa walked behind a nearby tree and jumped into the earth, far underground and screamed. She was confused and upset with this situation. Tuwa hoped no one heard her wailing underground. Tuwa re-appeared behind the tree and walked to a nearby pond and dipped her fingers in the cool water.

Maki
Maki looked at the coffin and looked away not letting her eyes see his face. I knew him.... Maki thought and stood by the other warriors. Tuwa left and Maki saw Kaji just lying on the ground. He seemed to be thinking but about what? Maki thought It does not matter what he is thinking of he is probably deeply upset from this. Tuwa re-appeared and walked over to the pond sticking her fingers in the water. Maki saw a tear run down her cheek and Maki walked over and said "I'm sorry," she said quietly and a tear cam e down her cheek also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Kaji stood up and nodded towards Tuwa, he left the garden, it was too crowded, to many people around. Kaji just wanted to be alone, part of him wanted to cry, and incase he did, he didn't want to risk everyone seeing him. Kaji left the garden, he knew where to go, there was a place out behind the palace where he went to think alot, no one would find him there. Kaji walked into the throne room, he walked over to the throne and pushed it to the side, revealing a small doorway. He reached the other end of the hallway and looked around. There was a small clearing surrounded by trees, a log sat next to a small pond where some ducks and their young were swimming around in. Kaji took a step forward and stopped, shocked to see who he saw sitting on the log "Sasavi?" he asked "How'd you find this place?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Kaon held Hisaki tightly as the girl sobbed into her shoulder, drenching the fabric with her warm tears. They sat in the fresh air, leaning against the dark stone of the palace and surrounded by many wildflowers and emerald-green grass. As beautiful as this scene was, the two couldn't help but feel the dismal aura surrounding them.

Hisaki was determined to get one last glance at her uncle, obviously not expecting the cold gray form she was presented with, lying face-up in his golden coffin. Kaon didn't know what made her think she could handle it; Hisaki'd screamed and bolted, leaving Kaon to chase after her. The girl found her pressed up against one of the hallway walls, crying her eyes out.

And now, Kaon could finally admit that she was miserable. Her fury had finally dissipated, leaving the cold, clammy feel of sadness and guilt. Tsukiyomi was dead. Kiharu was kidnapped. The capital city was half demolished. Their nation was falling apart at the seams. And as she held her twin, Kaon felt more guilty than she'd ever felt in her life.

When Kiharu was in trouble -- she was drunk to the point of no cognition. She would have been able to stop Kagutsuchi -- or at least pry Kiharu away from him.

"Damn," she cursed, feeling the intensity of anger swell inside her. She was angry at herself, most of all. So, so angry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Hideki walked over to Hisaki to put his hand on her shoulder and comfort her. However he was stopped by Hayato, "Don't do it...she's in too much pain...leave her alone...she needs to cry it out first" he said strictly, Hideki was shocked to see Hayato NOT wanting to comfort Kaon, he was just as shocked to see him not smoking. "Hayato, do what you want with your girlfriend. But Hisaki needs comforting...and I'm not sure...but I think I saw Kaon crying to. Now please, step down." he said. Hayato looked at him with hard eyes, he sighed and walked away letting Hideki pass. Hideki walked over to Hisaki, putting his hand on her shoulder softly and then pulling her into a tight hug, holding her close as she cried on his large overcoat. Hayato on the other hand, non-chalantly made his way over to Kaon. He put his hand on her shoulder and looked down at her. "Hey...you okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:26 am

Kaon whipped a vicious glare at him. Then, realizing who it was, softened instantly. "No," he said, the hardness wavering in her voice. "Do I freakin' look okay?" Her face became stony, almost expressionless, but the turmoil was clear in her eyes. Fear permeated in a soft tilt of her eyebrows, and she stared past Hayato and off toward the trees.

"I can't believe he's gone," she said faintly. "I mean ... it's Tsuki ..."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:45 am

Hayato looked deep into Kaon's eyes, they were a beautiful shade of baby blue, and shone bright in the minimized light of the hallway, but today they seemed to shine from the tears that started to form in her eyes. Hayato put his arms around her, and kissed her head "I know what you mean....the man was like a father to me...and Hideki too....he took me in after I lost my father.....and Hideki never had any parents.." he said gently patting Kaon's back "He was a kind man...very generous."

Sasavi turned back to Kaji and gave a small smile "I did a little exploring of my own" she said "What are you doing here?' Kaji couldn't help but smile at Sasavi "It's my palace, I don't think I need an excuse" he said "Besides, I came here to do a little thinking, and spend some time alone." Sasavi looked at Kaji, she walked towards the door and stopped "Sorry about your father...I'll let you alone for a while, if that's what you want" she said. "Wait" Kaji called after her "You can stay if you want...besides you were here first, and you're presence is one of the few I would welcome at this time." Sasavi smiled and sat down next to Kaji, as she did there was an awkward silence. "So.." said Sasavi "You were close with your dad huh?" Kaji nodded "Very" he replied "I never had a mother..so he was the only parental figure I had."

Sasavi looked at him "True.." she said quietly. She put her hand down on the log, at the same time Kaji did the same, leading their hands to touch. Both of them quickly pulled back, Kaji looked away and then up to the sky. He quickly looked over at Sasavi for reasons even he didn't know, as he looked over at her he saw her looking back. Kaji looked deep into Sasavi's eyes, he put his hand on her cheek, and slowly out of some impulse, he leaned in and kissed her. Sasavi returned the kiss but quickly pulled away "I uh...I need to be somewhere....sorry" she said. She quickly stood up and walked away, Kaji was left alone staring at the spot where she just stood, wondering what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:17 pm

Kaon felt Hayato pat her back, listening to him somberly as he spoke. Each word drew her closer to tears. Reminded her of how tragic his death was. And before she could stop it, a solitary tear flowed down her cheek. She sniffed and wiped it away, staring at her hand as if it was alien to her.

Kaon never cried. Especially in front of a boy. Still, she wasn't so afraid anymore. She gazed at Hayato, feeling the trust that blossomed between them. "What's going to happen?" she said sadly. "What's gonna happen now?"

Please. Please don't let him take Kiharu's life next.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Hayato hugged Kaon tightly, and kissed her forehead "Now..it's time we let Kaji lead us...he's the one who Tsukiyomi put in charge of finding the warriors....and he needs leadership experience for when he takes the throne...so that'll work well there." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)   Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsukiyomi's Funeral (Warriors Only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next