Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_vote_lcapElemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_voting_barElemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_vote_lcapElemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_voting_barElemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio   Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:55 pm

♣ RENN ♣

A man tall and lean, quietly traversed the deep forest by foot. He led his comrades, two others about
his own age, and a man -- their bodyguard and loyal friend. The forest was rather calm and quiet, something Renn enjoyed very much. The young man was always searching for peace. A certain sweetness that made nature all the more enjoyable. And just the three of them -- could it get any more perfect?

Hello, hello, the plants whispered to them. Some shrank back in distrust. Some leaned forward, curious of their aura. Renn's goal for both himself and his teammates was to befriend all of them, so they may utilize their power for the future.

Finally, he stepped into a clearing. The man's soft, trimmed blond hair fell into his face. Bright verdant eyes took in the world around him. "Okay, I think it's safe to drop our gear here," he told the rest of them. "Now we can just experience the forest. We can take in the sights around us -- get to know our friends."

The 'friends' were the plants. Glorious. Life-giving plants. He loved them all.

"So," he said, turning to his comrades. "What do you all think about this place? The azaelas inform me of a waterfall nearby. That's going to be a beautiful sight to see."

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio   Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:16 am

Kimaro walked closely behind Renn and Suzaku, he was hopping around moving his hands and whispering to himself, he was working on a new rap. He heared Renn ask what he thought about the forest. Kimaro looked around and smiled "It's nice and quiet daro. A good place to train your skills daro. Infact the birds in the area they got a nice beat Renn-sama, shoko desuka...daro?" Kimaro closed his eyes and listened to the birds singing, he automatically turned their tune into a beat "Yo these birds got a beat, it's refreshing in the heat, yo it makes me wanna sing, it makes me wanna rap. Oa shigeru orre sama tsuki tsuki, rappu aisu te ore sama tsuki mono, hokio kon datte Sukiyaki keite, yeeaah" Kimaro looked up "A little rusty....but not bad I think-...hmm, we're not alone, daro."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio   Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Suzaku followed Renn along with the bodyguard and Kai-Ying. Even though he was a Nature Bender as was suppose to 'love' Nature.. that didn't spot him from swatting flies.

He looked around, "This is crazy. We're in the middle of a jungle! Who knows what could just come out and smack you in the face, Renn!"

Suzaku looked down, hearing a scream in his mind. He blinked as he lifted his foot, seeing a squashed flower, "M-My bad...?" He obviously looked like he didn't know what to do.

He brushed the dead flower to the side with his foot and started to whistle, his heads behind his head just following Renn.

Suzaku laughed at the and of Kimaro's rap, "Wow.. Nice."

He blinked also feeling the presence of someone... or something, being here. Suzaku stopped in his tracks, looking around.

(Older Suzaku! Very Happy)

Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio 22665710

Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio   Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Kai-ying followed behind, and she giggled sweetly at Kimaro's rap. ''Could be better, Kim..''. Kai-ying smiled at Kimaro. She loved the sweet breeze blowing at her, and she could smell the aroma of vapour. ''There is a near waterfall by! Can we see it?''. Kai-ying asked, and fluttered her eyelashes.

Older Kai-ying: Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio Kaiyin10
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio   Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:32 pm

♣ RENN ♣

Renn smiled at Kimaro. "Interesting?" he said, feigning a polite smile. He heard the scream in his mind from the flower Suzaki stepped on, and gave the man a suffering look. "You are too clumsy, you know that?" he told him, bright eyes full of playfulness.

Renn stooped down for a moment, listening to the forest surrounding him. "All right, you guys," he said. "The waterfall should be east. We'll set up camp here and then head out."

Renn slung the pack off his back and started unloading it, spreading the materials around him. His tent was incomplete and looked like nothing more than a sheet and some twigs, but Renn got to setting it up. By the time he was finished, it looked rather spacious and cozy. He pulled out a few blankets and spread them along the bottom inside the tent, then closed it so the mosquitos wouldn't get inside.

"We can tie our food up in the trees," he told the others. "Suza, can you handle that?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio   Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Kimaro pulled a sword and walked over to the edge of water "Looks like the presence starts here...daro?" he said, he smiled and started to bounce around "Whoever you fools think you are, if you think you gonna get us runnin' far. Think again cuz the next thing you'll be seeing are bloody pools, cuz I'm gonna be punching holes you fools!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio   Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Suzaku yawned, his hands behind his hand.

He looked at Renn, "Yeah. I'll do the dirty work." He laughed and gathered up the food into a net, slinging it over a tree branch easily.

As Suzaku tied the rope, he looked at Kimaro. "Dude, what are you doing? Threatening some fish? I'm sure whatever we were thinking is just our imagination. Ya'know, some Nature Benders probably become wacko always hearing voices in their heads."

He looked down and saw his sword on it's sheath. Suzaku yawned and then looked at Renn, "Remember when we first met? I beated you in a sword fight?" He smiled to himself, remembering the days of his 'brother,' Hiruko.

Suzaku looked at Kai-Ying, "Hey.. I met you that day didn't I." He smiled and acted like he didn't remember just to play around with Kai.

He stared at the ground at a squashed flower, "I swear if I hear another scream..."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio   Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Renn rolled his eyes. "Yes, I remember that fight. But if I do recall the odds were very much against me." As he spoke, Renn produced some firewood from God-knows-where and dropped them at the center of the clearing. Lifting a match from his pocket, he attempted to bring some flames to life.

"Kimaro, while you're over there, catch some fish will ya? We'll cook some before we leave, just in case."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio   Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Kimaro smiled and punched the ground, he sent lightning into the ground and into the water, making three figures jump from the pond. "Only thing I'll be catching today are fools see?" he said. As the three figures landed on the ground they drew their weapons, Kimaro laughed "Kon jiki sho, baka yaro, kono yaro!" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio   Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Renn leapt to his feet, unconsciously moving in front of Kai-Ying to protect her. The young man summoned a long stick, then sharpened the wood into a blade. Then, bending the grass below one of the men's feet, he trapped them to the ground.

Renn surged forward, his stick ready to impale the figure. "Guys! Keep on alert!" he warned. "There could be more!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio   Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Kingdom - Eastern Forest, Test RP ~ Nature Trio
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next