Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_vote_lcapAlternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_voting_barAlternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_vote_lcapAlternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_voting_barAlternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest Empty
PostSubject: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:13 pm

~ Noriaki and Sable

A young teenager, just shy of his fifteenth birthday, lounged high in the trees, fashioning a hair tie out of a piece of deer hide. He worked lazily, unhurriedly, his long black hair thick and free. His expression was one of absolute indifference. Calm.

"Sable!" Noriaki called, emerging into the clearing below. He was older; seventeen, and a lot more loud. "Where are you? I finally found a good place to set up camp."

Sable rolled his eyes, tied his hair back, and leaped from the tree, gear and all. "I hope you know what you're doing," he said doubtfully. "Neither of us have really gotten used to his 'camping' thing."

"Our trainers say it'll be good for our exposure. We gotta learn sometime," Noriaki said, his tone surprisingly placating. "C'mon. We should be back home in just a few more days."

Sable stared at him dubiously, before the brothers started down the path. Shoulder-to-shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Miku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Miku took a long, and deep breath. Where had she got herself into last time? The young woman remembered dropping her map in a pond, and tried to get it back... Miku had gotten wet, and for nothing. Spotting dirt on her pants, she stopped, and raised her elbow to her chest. She shot my hand upward, and the dirt brushed off, a little spiral in the air. She closed her fist, and it crushed to sand. Miku sighed and began to search for someone to help her find her way. Her feet made the gentle crunch of twigs and leaves.

"Ugh...I'm so hungry.." She groaned.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:41 pm

(( Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest 37691811, what he looks like. Smile ))

Hiruko looked around the forest. The teenaged-boy, about eighteen or so, walked down the simple path. Hiruko was holding his white violin case, "Man.. I totally made the wrong turn somewhere.." With his free-hand, he rubbed the back of his shining darkish-blue hair as he made it to a fork in the path, "Mom's gonna kill me for being late.."

He was wearing his casual clothes. A plain white shirt, and regular black pants. Hiruko didn't want to look like royalty when he was out, wanting to avoid people, not caring for the attention. He prefered it that way, being by himself.

"When I get home, I have to take my classes... greet random people... and take even more classes."

Hiruko sighed and collapsed on nearby grass. He stared at the sky, "I'm just gonna stay here for a bit." He sat up and opened the white case, staring at the violin. Small memories of his father appeared in his mind.

He gave up on the thought of him ever coming back, almost hating him for leaving Amu and himself alone. "I don't know why I even keep this hunk of trash..." He threw the case and violin across the path, and laid on his back.

Hiruko suddenly shot up. He couldn't let it go, the only thing he had left..

Hiruko grabbed it and leaned against a tree, beginning to play a sweet melody.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Kaji cut through the trees with his sword and walked into the with Noriaki and Sable "I dunno why I got sent here to watch you two...it''s a real drag..." he said bored.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Noriaki glanced over at him. "Oh. I thought we'd lost you," he said jokingly.

"Hey, it's not so great for us, either," Sable told him, blue eyes narrowing. "I would've rather stayed home."

"Awww, don't be like that, Little Brother!" Noriaki told him, clapping him on the back, successfully eliciting a glare from the youth. "You know you like spending time with me..." he trailed off, hearing music.

"We're not alone," Sable acknowledged.

"Let's go check it out!" said Noriaki, rushing forward.

"Hey!" Sable protested, but followed anyway. "Nori, you're steering us off the path!"

Noriaki did't hear him. He was too engrossed with following the music. Finally, he found an indigo-haired boy playing a violin.

"He's really good," Nori said, fascinated.

"Great," Sable said, pausing next to him. "But now we're lost."

SABLE!
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest 4322397

Last edited by LadyKura on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Miku had heard someone rush by. Turning, she walked through bramble, and saw a boy playing. He was very good, and it put her in a short trance. She stood straight and tried to ignore it, she was so sensitive to music. She glanced to one side, and saw.. what seemed to be.. about 3 people, and one looked like a firenation teenager. Her heart skipped a beat.

Miku was dearly afraid of fire. She held back a gasp. Protectively, she put her palm upward, her elbow in her chest. Sand formed from the ground and began to float behind her.
(I gtg.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Hiruko continued to play, not even noticing them until the song ended.

He suddenly shoot up, putting the violin in the pure-white case lined with gold as he stood. Hiruko suddenly seemed to be in a hurry, "Um. Yeah. Sorry for bothering you." He slinged the strap of the case of his shoulder, but then his royalty suddenly showed.

Hiruko reached out his hand towards the three watching him, "Hiruko Break Yuuichi."

(OOC: Muaha! Totally stole the middle name from my fav. manga's character. XD)

He turned his head and noticed a girl, "Heh... I guess.. my music had drawn alot of people here...." He took his hand back and rubbed his head, "Was I really that bad....?" Hiruko turned to the side and looked down, almost seeming depressed.

This was a side Hiruko has never shown. Usually, he was never this open... and this was the first time, anyone really ever heard his music outside of the castle. Hiruko was usually the stand-offish type, and even then.. he got close to someone, he'd end up hurting them... to get them away from his 'black cat-like bad luck.'

Hiruko coughed and regained himself, "Heh.." His face was red from embarrassment, rubbing his head, "I'll just..go now if you want. I mean, who'd want me anyways! I'm just a black cat." He gave a half-smile and slowly walked backwards as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Kaji sighed and leaned against a tree, he pulled out an apple and took a bite as the two brothers fought over where they were going. "Listening to you guys is as annoying as it is amusing...making it more of a drag" he said sighing.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 pm

~ Sable

Sable glanced over his shoulder dismissively at Kaji, before redirecting his attention to the
violin-boy. The boy was obviously embarrassed, shuffling to his feet. His eyes widened as he realized that the kid was a prince, but before he could tell Noriaki, the older boy had stepped out into the clearing.

"Hey!" he called. "Nice skills you got there!" He stood in front of the kid, Hiruko he was called. He reached out to shake his hand, expression smoothing over in concentration for a moment. "Hey," he began. "You have the same name as the prince!"

Sable fell into step behind him, and promptly smacked him across the back of his head. "That's because he is," he told him, and then folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Miku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Miku blushed as the boy cast his glance at her, and then spoke to the other people. She began to turn a little pink, and sudden flashes of flames filled her mind. "...." Words tied to come out of my mouth, but they seemed almost like they were stuck. Unsure that the other group of boys had seen her, she stepped a little bit farther."Th.. that was amazing music." It fell out like a nervous jumble.

Ashamed, Miku scolded herself for not being able to have an at least decent conversation with a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next