Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_vote_lcapElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_voting_barElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_vote_lcapElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_voting_barElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:11 pm

♒ . DIANNE . ♒
    Spoiler:
    (warning: large image)

For the most part of the summer, Dianne spent her time teasing her cousins and exploring the very outskirts of the forest. The forest itself perched strongly off the edge of the farmland in the distance -- marked by a red barn surrounded by fields of corn and wheat. She and her younger brother spent the better part of their days (and sometimes nights) camping out in the wood.

Now, after school, Dianne abandoned her usual gaggle of friends and found herself a little alone. It was a long ways home, but she felt like going downtown. The festival had come, bringing with it all kinds of excitement and adventure. Dianne pouted, but she didn't see a pebble she could kick so she crushed a leaf under her boot instead.

Then, thinking about Renn, she released the poor thing and let it fly away in the wind. Someone bumped her shoulder.

"Hey," her cousin Valian stared somewhat lazily down at her. "What? Your friends finally got tired of your mouth?" His voice was a little loud because of the noise, and it was really the only time Dianne heard something other than the slow, careless tone he normally used.

"Ah!" Dianne feigned astonishment. "Val, how mean!" -- Valian twitched slightly at the use of his hated nickname -- "It's the end of the week; they have other things to do." She shrugged. "Help me buy something."

Valian sighed. "Like what?"

Dianne shrugged. "Shmack?"

"Where?"

Dianne pointed. A candy stand leaned against the wall of a fabric store, the merchant laughing as a crowd of children swarmed around him. Like a little kid, the girl whooped and sprinted over, almost tripping in her haste.

Dianne smirked as she imagined the fond annoyance her big cousin must've felt right then -- watching her stumble over the small children to reach the better goods.

Last edited by LadyKura on Mon May 28, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:51 pm

♒ . VALIAN . ♒
Spoiler:
(warning: large image)

Valian's eye twitched. "Hurry up. I need a nice warm bed right about now." His mother would also be worried about them. And since Dianne decided to scope out only particular candies she wanted (inspecting each piece with those bright eyes of hers), it would be just minutes prior to sunset by the time they arrived home.

Tierra was mostly a mellow woman, strangely wise but unnaturally understanding toward all her children. She'd sent Valian to find Dianne, who she knew tended to wander on Fridays.

There was something important waiting back at home, and Renn had fallen ill. Valian didn't want to be the one to tell Dianne about that latter detail, however. She absolutely cherished her brother. He didn't want to be on the receiving end of her angry soliloquies, blaming everyone -- especially herself -- for what'd happened to him.

But for now ... ? Candy.

Dianne had managed to snag several pieces of candy, swinging her knapsack joyfully as she bounced along their path. "Hold my backpack," he commanded authoritively, promptly dropping it into the soil.

Valian glowered. "Must I?" he complained, glaring at the thing. It was bad enough he had to walk half a mile to find the girl, now she was forcing him to carry this thing?

"Pretty please?"

Valian hoisted the thing onto his shoulder, and soon fell into step beside his cousin. His eyes were half-lidded and fixed lazily on the path ahead. Dianne, of course, was oblivious, but at least she was focused.

Now all that was left was getting home.

Last edited by LadyKura on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:34 am

OOC: ((hey, Kura you mind if I Post after you complete your last post? ^-^))
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 am

(( OOC: Sure! Done ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:19 am

Spoiler:

Marru, who had sneaked from the palace, looked around the kingdom's Fire nation district market with Large Eyes of amazment. A few days before he had left the castle and explored the Earth kingdom district, and wasn't caught or missed. Today he was back but in the fire nation district, looking for fun things to do and see.

Marru, who was in fact, Prince Marru of The elemental kingdom Son Of Queen Raikura and King Unki Kaditu, was dressed like any other person if not in a bit of nicer clothing. He walked the streets, hearing that there was a festival in town.

Wlaking with out lookin, A young boy bummed into him and kept going. Marru had almost completely fallen over util he caught himself. He glared at the other kid but kept walking, still glaring behind him. Just then, AGAIN, Marru clashed into another person! What his luck, He completely tipped over and cloided with the ground.

"OW!" He whined by only with his vocals, he didn't cry nor did he show any reaction besides his voice. Marru held his butt as she glared up at the man that "Ran into him" . It was some brown headed fellow, walking next to a young girl. The dude, to Marru's eyes, looked like an earthbender, like him self. "That hurt." He stated still glaring up a the fellow, retreiving himself to his feet.

The prince's eyes then moved from the man to the young lady next to him. Marru's expression disappeared and he began to blush. Yea, sure he was was only 12 but this girl didn't know that. Cool

Marru stod up straight smiling at her then looking at the guy next to her, "I'll forgive you this time but don't do it again." The boy said, acting like the man was beging for mercy or something. Being raise as a prince made Marru cocky and spoiled in the ways. Then not even waiting for a reponse he turned back to the girl, "Hi, I'm Pr-... Marru. May I ask your name in retern?" He put on his 'cool' face and introduced him self to the chickie.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Valian simply stared at the boy. His mind was sluggish and weighed, taking its time to figure out what had just happened. He sent Dianne a slow, covert glance from the corner of his eye. A glance she either didn't notice or completely ignore.

"AAAAWH!" she cooed. She zeroed in him -- the boy looking a good few years younger than her. "Marru? I'm Dianne. Pleasure."

Valian longed for somewhere to sit, knowing it was going to take a while for Dianne to get back on the road again. Why were women such social and sentimental creatures? Always making friends and chatting and decorating ... He frowned, not at all liking this position.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Marru smirked coolly, "Dianne, huh? The name suit a lady with such beauty." marru said smoothly then moving on with the converstaion tomake it sound natural, "Are you from this city? I haven't seen you around before, trust me I would have noticed." Another cool smile slide across his lips.

Marru had completely ignored the man, not even caring it he was a boyfriend or anything. He was used to having every thing he wanted and he would flirt with this girl even if he was younger that her or if she had a man already.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Dianne blushed from her shoulders to her ears, green eyes widening with surprise. "Um -- I'm not that pretty." She said. "And I'm definitely not beautiful. But you're just the cutest thing!"

She swerved around to face her cousin, who'd already found a lone bench to sit on. He was rubbing his temples, and Dianne could clearly tell he was agitated. She'd never seen him so worked up before, and it amused her to no end. "Can we keep him, Val?" she asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"If I say 'yes', can we keep moving?" Valian replied slowly. "My aunt really wants to tell us something and wait ... " Valian frowned. "Actually it might not be a good idea to take him along with us at all."

Dianne's smile faded. "Awwh ... But did she say if it was good or bad?"

Valian shrugged.

Dianne pouted and sucked in a long breath. She turned back to Marru. "Um, as it turns out I have to get home quickly. You may come along for the walk but there's no way Valian's letting you inside the house." She gestured to the tall youth currently reclining on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital ~ Brand New Day
Page 1 of 1