Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:27 am

Trira had been watching the fights for some time. She had not interfered because she thought they had to find a conclusion on their own. But as Lindsey collapsed, she just rushed to her. "I would also say you should stop. Or I will end it finally.", she said to Kozzan and Kar, looking at them angrily. Then she bent down to Lindsey and picked her up. Slowly she walked into the tend of the water bender and laid her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Kar looked at Kozzan, " Trira and Lindsey are right...we need to stop. Because if or fight goes to death shell never forgive herself..." Kar lef and followed Trira.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Kozzan stopped. Trira and Lindsey were right. It was pointless to fight among eachother. HE stopped his movement, and shifted his stance, standing heal to heal and toe to toe. in a fluid of movements that were extremely similar to water bending, The metal liquidized, and the iron he drew from the earth fell back to their original resting places. when only the ball of liquid ore was floating, he grabbed his stick, and stuck it into the middle of the ball, where the metal hardened and attached itself to its original place. He looked around at Kaas and Ghan and Kar, then walked towards the fire pit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Ghan quickly walked over to the fire pit, following not too far behind Kozzan. He was sure Kozzan would be irritated by his pestering, so he had to make sure that Kozzan didn't think that Ghan was going to try and lecture him, or even worse, brown-nose his way into the dramatic love triangle. As he stood over the sitting Kozzan, Ghan bowed very quickly as a sign of respect for his teammate.

"Kozzan, I am here to ask you to join me in my training. From one powerful Earth bender to another, I believe that sparring with you would better me. Besides, it might just take your mind off of the recent happenings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:46 pm

A weight lifted off Kozzan's shoulders. He looked at Ghan and smiled. "I'd love something to take my mind off of....all this. But you're here to ask about metal bending, aren't you? And maybe some sand bending?" Kozzan chuckled, glad to be able to dismout the akwardness of sitting in camp while everyone was off doing something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Ghan's cheeks turned up - almost a smile, but not quite there yet. He nodded his head in agreement with what Kozzan had just said.

"Yes; I'm glad you remembered. We could always make our own sand, and if we could find a source then I'd also be glad to take-up a few Metal-bending lessons from you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:55 pm

"Lesson number one. You said find a source? Look around. Everywhere there is iron. Iron is ore. Ore is metal. The earth...your very essence is a source." Kozzan sat up, and drew Lindsey's sword. He focused his thoughts, and the metal of the blade turned to liquid, and floated to a spot on his palm. "See?. See how it turns to liquid? i think you need to spend some time with the water-benders of the group first," He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Ghan let out a "hmmmmm" as he watched Kozzan manipulate the liquid ore. He looked around and there was no sign of Lindsey (obviously), Dakota, or Trira - the only three he knew were skilled in water-bending.

"I think you're right. I know that they're initial fighting styles are much different from our own; I'm not sure I could even combine the fluid-ness of their motions with the rigid style I'm familiar with."

After speaking the last sentence he surveyed the land and sure enough, his trained eye could pick up on the hints of lead, flint, granite and other ore sources embedded in the rock. It was abundant enough, just useless to him at this point.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:41 am

Inside the tent, Trira laid down Lindsey. She did not looked at Kar nor said anything to him. But she knew that he was there. "It is good that you stopped fighting. But I do not know if it is good that you are here right now. Maybe it is better if you wait outside the tent.", she then said to him, without turning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Kar could feel a lump inside his throat as he watched Lindsey lay there.She looked peacefull but hurt and in pain. He exited the tent just as Trira said and sat in the dirt. Thinking of how he could have prevented this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next