Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Ghan didn't know what to do next. He thought he was loose enough, so he went with Kozzan's next bit of advice: he thought of a stream being sliced in half by a large stone dead set in the center of it. He pushed, and pulled... pushed, and pulled... pushed, and pulled. He wasn't thinking of the rock on the surface, or even the rock that lay a bit deeper into the crust. He was concentrating of the metal fragments dispersed throughout the Earth, and trying to get them to move in one fluid motion. And then he pushed, and then he concentrated, and then this time he pulled more than just air. He brought up small wave of silver, but then pushed it back down. And then he pulled again, this time with a noticeably larger result. That, too, he pushes back into the Earth. He made up in his mind that this would be the one! He bended his knees and then pulled up with all of his focused energy into the metal he was bending. As he came back up with his wrists flicked and palms outward, a wave of liquid metal (just a few inches taller than Ghan was himself) was born from the ground. He tried too fast to go on to the next step though: he balled up his fists in hopes of hardening the ore, creating a iron pillar. But it only stood erect for a moment before crumbling back into shards all over the ground.

"What'd you think of that, Kozzan?"

Ghan turned to Kozzan, looking for a few helpful hints.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Kozzan's face lit up. "Awesome! Now. Just Remember. Take it slow. Do the same thing, and when you try to harden it, be more loose with the muscles in your arm. That is why it shattered." he said, demonstrating to Ghan how to clench his fist, but let his muscles relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Lindsey looked at Kozzan, she couldnt help it. She wanted to hate him but her heart just kept pounding. She still loved him, but it hurt to and a tear ran down her face. "No i hate you!" she said in her mind.
Kar went down to find Lindsey, He wanted to know what was wrong and he wanted to apologize. He found her standing close to a tree and snuck up behind her. He grabbed her waist, lifted her and twirled in a circle. Setting her down he expected a slap but she screamed, " Kar!" and buried her face into his neck squeezing him tightly.

" Oh... im sorry Kar.." She said realeasing, " For how i have been acting and well just to let you know... I still love you." And once again they kissed but this time, she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Dakota nodded to Trira. "Yeah I think so." He said then Trira walked out of the tent. He got up and went out to go to his own tent and he saw Trira standing with her eyes closed looking worried. She walked into the woods. Dakota stood there for a minute then followed her into the woods. He looked around for a little bit and saw Trira sitting on a tree. He went to base of the tree and listened to Trira talk to herself. "I think its time we started your waterbending training." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:27 am

Trira was pushed out of her thoughts by the voice of Dakota. She looked down to him. "Yes, it is time.", she said and got down from the tree. "Then we should get to the water I think.", she said to Dakota and showed him to go first.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:44 am

Dakota nodded and led Trira to the pond he was at before. It was quiet and peaceful here and it would be easy to concentrate. He turned to Trira. "Im sorry if im not a very good teacher. I have never done it before so Im new at it." He had to think for a few seconds about what he was going to say. "Waterbending is about going with the movements of the water. Insted of just forcing the water to move you have to let it flow naturally." Dakota started to push and pull the water in the pond. "Waterbending also uses lots of hand and wrist movements to direct the water." Dakota hoped he was explaining good enough.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Trira followed Dakota. She watched him and nodded while she listened to him. Now she knew that he would be a good teacher. Then she started to copy what Dakota had done. She pushed and pulled the water without troubles. "Is this right?", she asked him with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Dakota smiled when he saw Trira waterbending. "Thats perfect." He couldnt see anything that Trira was doing wrong. "It looks like you got the hang of that now lets try something else." Dakota brought a stream of water out and moved around a little bit with slow flowing movements and formed it into a small ball of water above his hands. "This is a little tougher because you have to lift the water completely apart from the larger body of water but the concept is the same. You have to let the water move comfortably and not force it to move but guide it."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:03 am

Trira nodded and then she tried it herself. She thought what she had seen from Dakota and made the same moves. Also Trira brought a stream of water out, but it was much bigger then she had wanted it to be. She looked a little bit angry, but then she also made a ball of water. Or to say it right, it looked like an egg of water. "Damn.", she whispered and tried to change the form again. But it still did not look like a ball.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Dakota was a little impressed when Trira lifted a lot of water at once but he noticed that she was angry and he thought that she might not of ment to do that much. He watched her movements. She was doing the forms right but the water didnt go into a ball but insted an egg shape. "Just relax. You dont need to try so hard. If you stop trying to shape the water it will group its self together into a ball shape." Dakota took a little water out of Trira's egg and held it with one hand and used the other hand to strech and twist it. Every time he streched it it would bring its self together into a ball but it was always off of the perfect shape. "Besides, the point wasnt to see if you could make a perfect ball. I wanted to see if you could just lift the water."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next