Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:38 pm

"I cant...I hate him. I HATE HIM!" she stood up. "And if you cant see that... I resent healing your back..." Lindsey grabbed her arm which started to throb. " but ill still love you. Forever." She turned and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Kozzan broke out laughing. he punched the ground, and a ten foot wall rose infront of Lindsey. He punched again, and the word, "LIAR." Rose out of the ground. Then he punched again and it said, "Take your love, cause as of now, i don't want it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Lindsey lowered her head. "You were my life and if i take back your love.. ill have to take back my life..." Lindsey unsheathed her sword and it glistined in the moon light. "Im not lying... if you dont belive me then.. Whats the purpose?" She held her sword and raised it to her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Kozzan flicked the ground and a small pebble bounced up and hit Lindsey's leg. Then, while she looked away, he kicked. A whorl of sand formed, grasped the hilt of her sword, and took it from her hand, and into the ground. "No you won't because I'll kill everyone at camp, and continue living my life," his next words said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:56 pm

"Why!? why even bother," She said sobbing. " I thought you didnt care for me....Didnt love me." Lindsey fell to her knees sobbing. " I HATE YOU!" she screamed to the ground where kozzan was now. " I HATE EVERYTHING." Lindsey clasped her head between her hands and swung it back and forth. "Its all my fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:02 pm

"Good," was the last word he showed. He traveled back to camp under the ground, and came up in his tent, where Trira put his food. He ate in silence with Zoz as the others talked around the campfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Lindsey stood. She knew that he had gone because she felt him leave
Lindsey sobbed and walked slowly back to camp. It was a long walk and the sun had begun to rise when she entered the camp. she spotted Kar sleepin under a tree and pulled out her knife. pointing it at Kar she screamed "Get up!" He cringed then saw what lindsey was doing. He stood up and rose his arms. "You look tired." he blurted out.
'SHUT UP!" she pointed it at the base of his neck. "Its your fault. LOOK WHAT YOU DID! COULDNT YOU HOLD IN YOUR GLORY FOR ONE FUCKING MOMENT" SHe pulled in closer and the tip punctured through a bit of skin. "Now because of you and your stupid kiss im the most unhappy person alive, and i promise you, that your life will- be-hell!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Kozzan laughed, and touched a small part of the wall where Lindsey's Voice was coming from, causing it to fall in sand. He saw her standing over Kar, with a knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Kar rose his hand and grabbed Lindseys wrist causing the knife to fall. Lindsey cried and collapsed to the ground her head dissy from yelling. He stood up and picked her up off her feet. Kar carried her to her tent. He put her down and as he was leaving he wispeared, " He shattered her heart..." A little louder he said "Sleep now.. my little Larka." And he left the tent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Kozzan Chose this moment to get out of his tent. Whit his and Lindsey's Sword on his back, he walked out, and looked around, yawning. When Kar looked his way, Kozzan mumbled "Faggot..." under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next