Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:13 pm

" I-I think you just connected with thr fluid motions.. and well with the enviorment.. your chi is at a high point right now and like a avatar you bended another element. Im not talking a sub element like metal or sand but water. I have only heard of this once before a vert long time ago." Lindsey paused and then looked at Kozzan. " Try something else with water, and relax much more though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Kozzan nodded nervously. He took a very deep breath, and closed his eyes, letting go of all sharpness in his head. He breathed very deeply, and let the fluidity take over. He felt his motions come together like waves of water, and, soon, he heard the slish-slosh of the water on land. Concentrating hard, in a fast, but still fliud movement, he brought his hand up, letting his arm and his movement follow him. He heard a small, quick trickle, and let himself spin with his movements. he brought his arm up, and down in a flowing movement, and heard the schwipp-crick of a whip. The sharpness of the noise brought him to full awareness and his eyes opened. When they did, he saw a long string of water in his hand, but as his concentration broke, the water-whip fell to the ground with a splash. Kozzan stared wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Lindsey stared in awe and clapped her hands. " Now well i think you should talk with Trira.. Ghan now watching him i belive now its your turn to try. But not bending the water leave that out. Kozzan set his stance please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Ghan looked on at Kozzan as he stood in awe of his new found ability. But when he heard Lindsey call him forth, he snapped back into reality and followed up behind her. She didn't have to worry about him trying to push the water - he would much rather stick to the solidity of the Earth he stood on. As he put his hands out, he began to pull back and forth. His fist were balled, but he was sure to keep his breathing steady and move his wrists with his movements.

"Is this the way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Lindsey snickered, " Dont ball your fists," Lindsey said opening his palms, " There is alot with hand movement to and your hands need to relax. in water bending your finger tips are movement guiders to aiming points, " She said sending Ice javelins out to the bank. They shot out in rapid succession and they landed where her fingers and palms extended. " Like that. But your fingers and hands should relax."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:16 pm

"Yo-you are still to tense. Loosen up," said Kozzan, still amazed at his ability to waterbend. He demonstrated for Ghan, making sure to keep the sharpness in his legs. When he finally snapped his arms and fists up in a strong, fast movement, a wall of the hardened metal ore rose out of the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:19 pm

"exactly, watch his arms and stance he is stiff but not tense. His arms twirl in waterbending ways but his focus is in the earth." Lindsey said as she found herself staring at Kozzan. She was glad to see him happy but then she remembered she is supposed to make him pay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Ghan opened up his hands and brought his feet a little closer together, trying to imitate the movements of Kozzan. As he found himself dipping his knees and bringing his hands roundabout in liquid-like motions, he asked once again:

"This more like it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Lindsey nodded, " Great fake water bending, But i cant teach the earth part so i guess your going to have to again talk to Kozzan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Kozzan watched Ghan expectantly, and corrected his mistakes when he made them. "It's like your afraid that if you don't loosen up your arms are gonna fall off," he said with a little laugh. "Just chill. Think of water in a small moving stream, but the rocks that it collides with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next